CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 5:31 PM

Closed

Peacock Subscription Activations

**UPDATE 07/18/2023**

We’re aware some customers may have been having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. Peacock and their technology partner have implemented a fix and you should now be able to activate your subscription.

Please try again and thank you for your patience.

For additional information, please see our Peacock subscription changes and FAQs article

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_e12602! Thank you for reaching out regarding your access to Peacock Premium. We're aware of an issue affecting some account activations, and our fix teams are engaged to resolve this as soon as possible! In the meantime, if you don't see the activation banner after clicking xfinity.com/account, please visit our Xfinity Assistant, where you should be able to select "Sign In." Then, the activation banner should appear at the top of the chat. Let me know if that works for you!

This comment was created from this reply

Contributor

• 

70 Messages

I am also a Diamond rewards member and a Gig-internet subscriber and have been trying since June 26 to get the free peacock reward.

I get a Free Peacock offer box in my rewards, but when I click on it it opens another tab that shows the offer, but the only thing I am able to do is click the exit button, there are no other options.

I did go through the "ask Xfinity dialog box" and signed up for Peacock Premium and it is working, but I never got an email or anything else to indicate if it was free or if I am being charged for a it.

I have used my rewards offers in the past without issues, but I am not pleased with the difficulty of activating this one.

I still need something from Xfinity to show I have Peacock service for free until June 2025.

Any help would be appreciated

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_twh773 We would recommend going to our FAQ which can be found here (https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs), this is where we posted the qualifying factors to be able to receive Peacock Premium at no cost for 2-years.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

70 Messages

I am qualified

Diamond rewards member and Gig- internet subscriber,

bill is paid and up to date

This should be a simple process

I already checked the FAQ’s

Sending me to recheck it won’t solve my issue

All I want from Xfinity is confirmation that I am receiving Peacock at no charge for 2 years 

At this point this is very frustrating

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_twh773 The information in the FAQ is confirmation that we are providing those with a qualifying level of Gigabit internet and Xfinity Rewards status will be receiving Peacock Premium at no cost for the next 2-years.

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@dgsimm​ I'm in the same situation as you. Claimed the reward on 6/26 but never got the e-mail that I was supposed to receive within 2 hours. This is all extremely frustrating, to say the least.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that Comcast (owned by NBC) wants to take away "free" Peacock Premium from its customers whilst raising rates? [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Premium

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@johnblaze024​ funny thing they try and deny they are the same company that’s hilarious!

Regular Visitor

• 

14 Messages

11 months ago

Finally! An Xfinity Reward perk that is actually worth something! (Other than the bluetooth speaker!) Thank you Xfinity for keeping/offering free access to Peacock Premium for us longtime, loyal Xfinity customers. A Peacock Premium subscription is really a valuable inclusion to our existing service.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Premium

Official Employee

• 

92 Messages

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback of Peacock on Xfinity Community Forums.

We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah 

Contributor

• 

179 Messages

Can someone please explain who exactly is considered a "longtime, loyal Xfinity customer"? Just a quick check, I have been an xfinity customer for at least 22 years... Is that long enough to get this offer for continued free access to Peacock Premium?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

... who exactly is considered a "longtime, loyal Xfinity customer"? [for] free access to Peacock Premium?

In an email I got from Xfinity, it says:

Diamond and Platinum Xfinity Rewards members will soon be eligible to get Peacock Premium at no extra cost as a special perk of being an Xfinity Internet customer. Beginning Monday June 26 you may be able to get Peacock Premium by signing into Xfinity Rewards.

The Rewards tiers (see https://www.xfinity.com/rewards) depend on the amount of time your account remains continuously active and in good standing. They are:

Silver:         0-2  years
Gold:          2-7  years
Platinum:  7-14 years
Diamond:  14+ years
Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

589 Messages

@XfinityMadinah​ I'm Diamond level..how come I don't see that perk?

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

You're lucky if you can see your rewards page.  Mine hasn't loaded in a month.

Contributor

• 

286 Messages

11 months ago

I’m a Diamond Rewards member.  According to https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs “Xfinity Internet Customers Who Are Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards Members” “can redeem a reward to receive Peacock Premium at no additional cost”.

Today is June 26, but I’m not seeing a reward for Peacock Premium.  Where is it?

edit:

the reward showed up around 12 hours later. 

edit 2:

About 90 minutes after I redeemed the award, an activate Peacock Premium banner showed up in the Xfinity Assistant and customer web site.  I used it to activate Premium which worked.  Oddly the button stayed there afterwards. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Missing Peacock Premium Reward

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello, @Morac2 thanks for being a valued Xfinity customer! We want you to be able to take advantage of all your Diamond reward benefits! If I am understanding everything correctly the reward has not yet showed up when sign into https://www.xfinity.com/rewards If this is the case use the direct messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." This will help us take a closer look. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

@XfinityJosephA wrote: "... If I am understanding everything correctly the reward has not yet showed up ..."

You are understanding correctly. Here's my Rewards page. Do you see the "Peacock Premium at no additional cost" reward? I don't:

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

I am Diamond and see exactly the same.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello everyone! Currently, our engineers are working on resolving the issue for customers who qualify. We recommend having our customers restart their gateway and re-authenticating to receive the latest update. Thank you for your patience. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I am also Diamond and see the same...

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Peacock Premium is supposed to available to Diamond Rewards members today. I am not seeing it in the rewards page.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Premium Rewards

Official Employee

• 

845 Messages

Hello user_71c437, thank you for taking the time to visit our Xfinity Community Forums support page. I appreciate you showing interested in our NBC Universals Peacock streaming service. 

As you are aware, Peacock Premium will no longer be included for new and existing Xfinity video and Flex customers. Beginning June 26, existing customers will lose access to Peacock Premium. Existing Peacock Premium subscribers will need to resubscribe via their X1 or Flex set-top box.

Starting on June 26th, Peacock Premium offers will be available for Xfinity Gigabit+ Internet and select Xfinity Rewards customers (Platinum/Diamond). Offers will not be provided until then. You can review our Xfinity Rewards program by visiting our Xfinity Rewards – FAQs support page. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinitcyKrista​ Today is June 26th and there are no offers showing up.  I am both a Xfinity Gigabit customer AND Platinum rewards member.  I have not received an offer for either.  Please advise how to obtain the free Peacock Premium as promised.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_64561d, and thanks for reaching out with your rewards concern. We would be happy to look into the problem with you. Can you please send our team a direct message to "Xfinity Support"?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have not received an offer for Peacock Premium on my rewards page either. I am a diamond member. Please advise how to obtain the free Peacock Premium as promised.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am also a diamond member and the peacock premium is not showing up on my rewards page either.  I chatted with xfinity for about an hour and never got it resolved.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

It's June 26th, and I don't see the reward for free Peacock premium and I'm a platinum tier. I see other's on here with the same issue, please advise. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled peacock

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

That's the same thing I'm trying to do.  I am a Diamond level customer and I had it on my calendar today (June 26) to get Peacock Premium free and it's not one of the offered rewards.  How can Xfinity put out an email like that and not follow through on the proper date?

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

I agree. It's frustrating. I called and their hold time is 1 - 2 hours! I'm a Diamond level customer too and nope, there's no reward listed for Peacock. Typical Xfinity/Comcast nonsense.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey, @user_af8658! There's a known issue affecting the Diamond and Platinum Xfinity Rewards members trying to redeem the Peacock reward. We are aware of it and working towards a resolution. We'd be happy to reach back here once we have more information. Would that be okay? 

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

This gets better and better. (NOT!) The reward finally showed up. It says I claimed it and that it's not available to me at this time. What are you people doing? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for the update, @user_af8658! The rewards are linked to your Xfinity ID. If you claimed it, it should allow you access. Have you tried signing out of your Peacock account and logging in again with your Xfinity ID? Let me know if that helps. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

11 months ago

I received an email saying that today I could sign up for peacock through xfinity rewards - however it isn't showing up in my rewards - please help!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled peacock

Official Employee

• 

786 Messages

Hi @user_a770e6 Thanks for brining your Xfinity rewards concerns to our attention. We can work together to resolve this! Were you able to log into your rewards prior to today? Are you l logged-in using your primary Xfinity username and password? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I am not the OP but I am having the same problem.  I have logged into rewards previously and I am using the primary account to log in.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

Be patient. It is starting to appear in Rewards if you are a Platinum or Diamond level. It did in mine and I applied it, but haven't gotten the email with instructions on how to apply it in Peacock, yet. It did state it could take 2 hours or so for that.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityKei​ yes I have logged into rewards before and i am logged in now

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for letting us know, @user_a770e6. After researching this further, I am seeing that since this reward starts today, we will want to give it until at least the end of the day today for the reward to reflect as redeemable on your end. We will make sure to check back in with you within 24 hours to see if you are still experiencing the same issue. How does this sound?

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

11 months ago

I am a diamond reward customer and do not see the reward for Peacock Premium on my reward page

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled no reward for peacock premium

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @kiki088 Currently, our engineers are working on resolving the issue for customers who qualify. We recommend having our customers restart their gateway and re-authenticating to receive the latest update. Thanks for your patience while you and many others wait to enjoy Peacock. 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

I restarted my gateway as you suggested and I still do not see the Peacock reward on my rewards page

Official Employee

• 

936 Messages

@kiki088 , If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

@kiki088​ Your modem has nothing to do with it.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

i was told by Xfinity above to restart it

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 months ago

I claimed the reward.  Clicked on the reward in 'my activity' and it says it was claimed but also says "We're sorry, looks like this award isn't available to you at this time."  I also received an email updating my service with Peacock listed as $0 but I can't log into Peacock.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Reward

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Greetings, @bebeg! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this Peacock Reward promotion, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

We have received similar reports today about the Peacock Reward not showing as available on the rewards activity page. Our engineers are working on resolving this issue for customers who qualify for this promotion as we speak.

If you haven't already done so, we recommend restarting your gateway and then re-authenticating your Xfinity Rewards account by logging out and then logging back in, to make sure you receive the latest update.

I will message you back here in the next 24 hours, and let you know as soon as any announcements have been made regarding this issue.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

I also claimed the reward and later got an email that telling my service had been updated.  Then, I got another message several hours later that outlined the steps below to activate the peacock account.  There was no activate now or Peacock banner to be found.  It doesn't look like Xfinity was prepared at all to implement this reward.  I also went back to the rewards page and saw the same message that you saw as mentioned.  What's up Xfinity?

Follow these simple steps to activate your reward:

1. Sign into your Xfinity account and click Activate Now on the Peacock banner. This will redirect you to Peacock's website.
2. If you had a Peacock account, enter your existing email and password. If not, sign up with your email address.
3. Click the Log In button, follow the prompts, and that's it! Your Peacock Premium is now activated.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Sorry for the inconvenience, @mcbasket. We're still working on this. Please be patience with us as our engineers continue to work on a fix for this. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

That comment is under Activity. That is the same after you have redeemed rewards such as when they offered the $1 weekend rentals. I see 3 lines where I activated those rewards below the one for Peacock. That is where redemptions go. Those are used rewards I believe. You activated your reward for Peacock but they do not have it fixed to access it as before when it was free for all. I just said Peacock on my voice remote and it still shows subscribe to watch things even though I am a Diamond Rewards member and got the email that my account was updated and shows Peacock Premium at zero. Seems like they could have left it alone to show a credit like before for $4.99 noting if someone is a Gigabit or Rewards member. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I understand how this can be very frustrating, but our team is doing everything they can to get this resolved as quickly as possible, @mcbasket. Have you attempted to go through the process since your last post? The reason I ask is that I've seen some customers have successfully completed the enrollment process.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 months ago

Hello,  I received an email that I would continue receiving Peacock with my Gig Speed Internet package. I was already connected to Peacock through my account, but my service is terminated with Peacock. Why is this happening? I cannot reach Xfinity for help. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Gig Speed

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @user_cbaa3e! Thanks for spending your time today to contact XFINITY over our forums page for help with the Peacock Premium concern. As someone who watches movies and shows on Peacock, I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We can help. After researching this further, I am seeing that for all Gigabit-speed Xfinity Internet customers Peacock Premium will be included for free for two years with your Xfinity service (through June 25, 2025). With this set to start today, I recommend giving it until the end of the day for your Peacock subscription to work correctly. Are you experiencing this issue when attempting to watch the Peacock app on an X1 set-top box or Flex streaming device?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityGabriel    

Same issue, it is still not working

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @user_cbaa3e! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to check back in with you today to see if you still need help. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ Hello, thank you for your response. There has been no change. When I log in to Peacock, it shows my premium service as discontinued with a promotional price of $2.99, only. I do not use X1, but that should not be a factor as a gig speed customer. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for following up @user_cbaa3e. I know this is frustrating, but I'm confident we can help get this cleared up. I just helped another Gigabit customer get access yesterday. Have you already attempted to uninstall and reinstall both the Xfinity and Peacock App? If not, can you give this a try so we can complete an account refresh on our end? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

11 months ago

I am an Xfinity Rewards Diamond member and I am not seeing the redeem link for free Peacock Premium on 6/26/2023 as was promised.
I have restarted my modem and router and still unable to see the redeem link.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Rewards not providing redeem link for Peacock Premium for Diamond Member

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

i was just looking for the same thing, i looked in the app also.

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

Hello @user_37e2d1 and @KGilroy1 Thank you both for sharing your experience. We have received reports of this as well and there has been a delay and trouble with linking the existing accounts. I thank you for your patience in advance, we are working on the fix to make this a flawless transition. Hopefully we will have an update later today, but by the latest you will receive an update tomorrow. 

Contributor

• 

137 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ Thank you, Paula. Of course, the window for "flawless" transition has passed; however, we hope that by the morning (27th), we can get Peacock back. 

Official Employee

• 

656 Messages

@ritchea  Thanks for bearing with us! I would recommend checking in on it periodically and if the issue continues, to please let us know!

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Same issue Diamond Rewards 25 years with Comcast they taketh Peacock away and no rewards offer present as promised for FREE PEACOCK ... oh well same story different day ... thus my screen name LOL!

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

11 months ago

Hello I'm an Xfinity Platinum Reward member, and the reward for the Free Peacock Premium subscription is not showing on my xfinity rewards page, i've tried rebooting my modem, and signing in on mobile, tv, and pc webpages for the rewards using the main rewards account and there is no option for the peacock premium subscription

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Premium Xfinity Reward Redemption reward not available

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @john_a_b . There is a known issue with that Peacock Premium offer that our engineers are working to correct. They do expect that to be made available later this afternoon. 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityJohnG​ thanks for the update i'll try again later this afternoon checking

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thanks for your comment John!!  I've had the same problem and was unseccessful in finding an answer or even getting through to Xfinity.  I hope the Xfinity response proves to be true!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am having the same issue. My parents and I are Xfinity Internet Customers and Diamon Rewards Members and are suppose to be able to redeem being able to continue having the full Peacock Premium for no extra cost on our Xfinity Rewards today. I called Xfinity Customer Support at 1pm ET an a woman from the Indian call center said that they are having issues and that it shouldbe added no later that midnight tonight. I hope so. We are fine if we have to do the $2.99 a month special offer but we should get for no extra cost because that is what XFINITY said we would. 

Official Employee

• 

480 Messages

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

11 months ago

Hello! I am a Platinum Rewards member and also have tier 1 of the gigabit internet speed. Neither option are showing for redemption of Peacock Premium. It was communicated that access to Peacock would continue, but we no longer have access to Peacock and the links indicated on the FAQ page do not lead you to an activation link as indicated on the FAQ page. I have tried restarting my modem, signing out and signing back in of both Peacock and Xfinity. Is there any update on how/when this will be resolved? Thank you. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Rewards Offer and Gigabit Redemption, neither are showing as an option

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_d63b5d. There is a known issue with that Peacock offer that our engineers are working to correct. They expect to have that available later this afternoon. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thank you for being on the case. I've only seen the $2.99 Peacock Premium option for 12 months option but I wanted this one since we are Platinum Rewards Members as well. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I can't watch Days of Our Lives today so far. Lol!

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityJohnG​ 

I was finally able to find the reward offer in my xfinity rewards and claimed it, but no instructions at all are provided on how to actually activate. My Peacock account was set up and it automatically linked to my Comcast/Xfinity account via my wifi verification. Now that the “free with Comcast” deal is no longer valid, how do I link the new deal or verify it with Peacock. The email I received after claiming my deal just said “thank you for your order” and showed me my bill. Where are the instructions to activate the deal? What are the next steps?? Further I have gigabit internet as well, so two options for Peacock to be free with my service, and it has yet to update or work.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am an Xfinity Internet With Gigabit Speeds customer.  The FAQ at https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs says "you’ll need to sign in to xfinity.com/account to activate Peacock beginning June 26, 2023."  After signing in, I don't see an option to activate.  Assuming this is part of the issue the engineers are working to correct?  Any ETA on a fix?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I also could not activate the free w/ gigabit plan, so I called Comcast this afternoon. About 5pm this afternoon (Monday) I was told it should be fixed by Tuesday afternoon. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I was able to redeem my reward for free Peacock Premium. I received the confirmation e-mail that states: 

Follow these simple steps to activate your reward. I signed into my Xfinity account but there is no Peacock banner to click on in order to Activate Now.  Where am I supposed to locate the Peacock Banner? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sign into your Xfinity account and click Activate Now on the Peacock banner. This will redirect you to Peacock's website.

If you had a Peacock account, enter your existing email and password. If not, sign up with your email address.

3. Click the Log In button, follow the prompts, and that's it! Your Peacock Premium is now activated.
Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled help to activate my free peacock

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have the same question

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Exact same problem and I can't find anyone to help.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Where is the "Sign into your account and click Activate Now on the Peacock banner. This will redirect you to Peacock's website." No Peacock banner or Activate Now ?

Official Employee

• 

845 Messages

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. I'm sorry to hear you're not seeing the banner, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. To access your account, will you please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

544 Messages

@user_306899   Can you please confirm that you have tried the steps indicated in our Official Solution?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 months ago

Unable to locate offer on my reward page . I tried calling Xfinity Customer Service number only to get the automated customer service agent, which was no help. Then I was able to get into an Xfinity Assistant Chat with a live person who couldn’t help and was going to escalate my issue to no another team.  Then I was transferred again to another CSR and he is now transferring me to the billing department. What a waste of my afternoon!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Peacock Premium offer for Diamond Members

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Billing replied with a link for the rewards page, which is right where I started! I am now 64th in-line to speak with a Rewards Supervisor.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there @user_1b0a86! What happens when you go to the rewards page it just doesn't show up at all?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_1b0a86​ That is correct

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I'm another Xfinity customer ...about the rewards, it doesn't show on the Rewards page.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Okay, I want to take a look at the account to see if it's there. If so, I should be able to add on it myself. Best case scenario we can just get you the correct link if everything on the account checks out. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here