Morac2's profile

Contributor

• 

286 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2023 1:17 PM

Closed

Missing Peacock Premium Reward

I’m a Diamond Rewards member.  According to https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs “Xfinity Internet Customers Who Are Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards Members” “can redeem a reward to receive Peacock Premium at no additional cost”.

Today is June 26, but I’m not seeing a reward for Peacock Premium.  Where is it?

edit:

the reward showed up around 12 hours later. 

edit 2:

About 90 minutes after I redeemed the award, an activate Peacock Premium banner showed up in the Xfinity Assistant and customer web site.  I used it to activate Premium which worked.  Oddly the button stayed there afterwards. 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Peacock Subscription Activations

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Morac2 thanks for being a valued Xfinity customer! We want you to be able to take advantage of all your Diamond reward benefits! If I am understanding everything correctly the reward has not yet showed up when sign into https://www.xfinity.com/rewards If this is the case use the direct messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." This will help us take a closer look. 

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 year ago

@XfinityJosephA wrote: "... If I am understanding everything correctly the reward has not yet showed up ..."

You are understanding correctly. Here's my Rewards page. Do you see the "Peacock Premium at no additional cost" reward? I don't:

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

139 Messages

1 year ago

I am Diamond and see exactly the same.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello everyone! Currently, our engineers are working on resolving the issue for customers who qualify. We recommend having our customers restart their gateway and re-authenticating to receive the latest update. Thank you for your patience. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

286 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ 

What gateway and re-authenticating with what?  The Rewards page is an Xfinity web page on the customer site. 

FYI, I don’t have a Xfinity Gateway.  I own my own modem.

When I messaged support, they told me to check back in 24 hours.

(edited)

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Useless waste of time restart did nothing

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I am also Diamond and see the same...

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

I am also a Diamond member and do not have a redeem link in my Xfinity Rewards

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings, @KGilroy1! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this Xfinity Rewards promotion, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

We have received similar reports today about the Peacock Reward not showing as available on the rewards activity page for Platinum and Diamond members. It looks like there was a delay in the processing of the offer in our main system, but our engineers expect it to be made available later this afternoon.

If you like, I can follow up with you here in a few hours, and make sure you were able to access the reward. Would that be helpful?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Yes please let me know when it has been fixed

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Sounds good. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We will talk to you soon. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi there! Some customers are reporting the reward is now available. Would you mind checking to see if you can claim it? 

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Gateway restart did nothing. What a waste of time

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that the restart didn't help. Our engineers are working on resolving the issue for customers who qualify. We will continue to monitor this issue and provide an update here within the next 24 hours. Thanks for your patience with us through this. 

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ same issue here.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the same problem no peacock app to choose from

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Good afternoon u/lanlord and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we really appreciate it. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue as well. We'd be happy to take a look at your account and assist with your Peacock concerns. 

To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

-AlyssaA

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Has xfinity fixed their problem. The peacockremiu. Is still not showing up in rewards. I'm a diamond level customer and was remindeds of this free reward several times via email and the app. Do you test anything? Do you communicate anything?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

I am also a Diamond Rewards member and do not see the Peacock Premium reward as a selection.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @user_e33cf4. Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance. There's a known issue with our Xfinity Rewards program and Peacock subscription offer. Some customers report not having the offer available to redeem. We are aware of the issue, and we are working to get this fixed as soon as possible. We should have a resolution soon. I'd be happy to follow up with you later to check on it. Would that be okay?

Contributor

• 

286 Messages

1 year ago

The reward showed up.  I redeemed it and it said I should get an email in 2 hours.

Contributor

• 

286 Messages

1 year ago

I still haven’t gotten an email, but when I went to https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ I saw a message with a button to activate Peacock Premium which I used to activate it, so I have Peacock Premium again.

Strangely I’m still seeing the activate Peacock button both in the Xfinity Assistant and on the Xfinity website, but I’m guessing that will go away eventually. 

Contributor

• 

452 Messages

1 year ago

I'm not finding the activation banner at all 

Contributor

• 

139 Messages

1 year ago

The offer did show up on my Rewards page some time during last night. I activated the reward and waited for an email. Email arrived showing my account "update"/order with Premium Peacock listed (among the dozens of items Comcast has on the service) as $0.00. Still, no info on activating Peacock. After checking the browser X-Assistant bot help section several times and getting no activation info, I looked at the app and found the activation link. Now, I appear to have Peacock back.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

I'm glad everything is all sorted out @Morac2. We appreciate you bearing with us and we hope you enjoy the Peacock app. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here