J

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2023 6:35 PM

Closed

Peacock Premium Xfinity Reward Redemption reward not available

Hello I'm an Xfinity Platinum Reward member, and the reward for the Free Peacock Premium subscription is not showing on my xfinity rewards page, i've tried rebooting my modem, and signing in on mobile, tv, and pc webpages for the rewards using the main rewards account and there is no option for the peacock premium subscription

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Peacock Subscription Activations

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @john_a_b . There is a known issue with that Peacock Premium offer that our engineers are working to correct. They do expect that to be made available later this afternoon. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityJohnG​ thanks for the update i'll try again later this afternoon checking

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for your comment John!!  I've had the same problem and was unseccessful in finding an answer or even getting through to Xfinity.  I hope the Xfinity response proves to be true!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the same issue. My parents and I are Xfinity Internet Customers and Diamon Rewards Members and are suppose to be able to redeem being able to continue having the full Peacock Premium for no extra cost on our Xfinity Rewards today. I called Xfinity Customer Support at 1pm ET an a woman from the Indian call center said that they are having issues and that it shouldbe added no later that midnight tonight. I hope so. We are fine if we have to do the $2.99 a month special offer but we should get for no extra cost because that is what XFINITY said we would. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

724 Messages

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

724 Messages

I hope so too. Have a wonderful day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here