KGilroy1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2023 6:30 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards not providing redeem link for Peacock Premium for Diamond Member

I am an Xfinity Rewards Diamond member and I am not seeing the redeem link for free Peacock Premium on 6/26/2023 as was promised.
I have restarted my modem and router and still unable to see the redeem link.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Peacock Subscription Activations

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

i was just looking for the same thing, i looked in the app also.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_37e2d1 and @KGilroy1 Thank you both for sharing your experience. We have received reports of this as well and there has been a delay and trouble with linking the existing accounts. I thank you for your patience in advance, we are working on the fix to make this a flawless transition. Hopefully we will have an update later today, but by the latest you will receive an update tomorrow. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

139 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ Thank you, Paula. Of course, the window for "flawless" transition has passed; however, we hope that by the morning (27th), we can get Peacock back. 

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

@ritchea  Thanks for bearing with us! I would recommend checking in on it periodically and if the issue continues, to please let us know!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Same issue Diamond Rewards 25 years with Comcast they taketh Peacock away and no rewards offer present as promised for FREE PEACOCK ... oh well same story different day ... thus my screen name LOL!

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

No Peacock here either, spent an hour on the phone between the menu maze, talking to a customer service human and still not resolved

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

also same issue for platinum account

(edited)

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Looks like they are still working on it as I don't have the redeem link in my account yet either. 6/27 10AM ET

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

i was able to get it done about 11pm on the 26th. i showed up in rewards, it sent an email that i clicked the activate now button on. then it tells me to click the activate banner in my xfinity account. that took me to a peacock login page and i was able to sign in.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Excellent @user_37e2d1 I'm happy to hear you are now able to enjoy Peacock. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out. 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_37e2d1​ that's great news! Hopefully they get the rest of the backlog cleared up soon!

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@user_37e2d1​   It's odd you were able to get it, because I don't see a thing on mine.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

As of 6/27 8AM PT Still not able to get it to work. The link showed up in my rewards. I was sent the email which told me to login into my xfinity account and click the "activate now" button on the Peacock Banner. I see no Peacock banner to  click on when I log into my xfinity account. Where is the Peacock Banner to click Activate Now in my Xfinity Account ? I still cannot get Peacock Premium for free as Diamond member, I only have $2.99 option until Aug 25. Please let me what to do next

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I know our engineers are still working with the team over at Peacock to get this sorted out, but one of the suggestions we were given was to try clicking on the Xfinity Assistant button at xfinity.com/account. That should allow you to select "Sign In", and then the activation banner should appear at the top of the chat. Please let me know if this is working.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here