U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, June 26th, 2023 7:55 PM

Closed

Peacock Premium offer for Diamond Members

Unable to locate offer on my reward page . I tried calling Xfinity Customer Service number only to get the automated customer service agent, which was no help. Then I was able to get into an Xfinity Assistant Chat with a live person who couldn’t help and was going to escalate my issue to no another team.  Then I was transferred again to another CSR and he is now transferring me to the billing department. What a waste of my afternoon!

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Peacock Subscription Activations

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Billing replied with a link for the rewards page, which is right where I started! I am now 64th in-line to speak with a Rewards Supervisor.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_1b0a86​ That is correct

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Okay, I want to take a look at the account to see if it's there. If so, I should be able to add on it myself. Best case scenario we can just get you the correct link if everything on the account checks out. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_1b0a86! What happens when you go to the rewards page it just doesn't show up at all?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I'm another Xfinity customer ...about the rewards, it doesn't show on the Rewards page.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here