Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

Monday, March 27th, 2023 4:56 PM

Closed

UPDATED: Free This Week - June 10th to June 16th

​​​​​​​​​​Finding what to watch just got freer with Xfinity’s “Free this Week” experience — another way Xfinity gives our customers more to love in entertainment.​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​Check back every Monday this year to explore highlighted movies, shows, and apps, on us. Just say “Free this Week” into your Xfinity Voice Remote. ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​With “Free this Week,” X1, Flex, and Xfinity Internet customers can unlock entertainment every single week — no strings attached. The featured content varies depending on your plan, so make sure to check back to see what’s available to you. ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

From June 10th to June 16th, Enjoy free entertainment from these channels

Unbeaten

Revry 

• Queer As Folk: 20th Anniversary Reunion Special
  • The Sleepover
  • eCupid

Wondering what to expect next week? From June 17th to June 23rd, Enjoy free entertainment from these great channels!

Outside TV Features

OUTtv

• Glow Up
  • Dr. Jackie 

​​​​​​​​​Frequently Asked Questions

How can I access Free this Week content?

• X1 TV Boxes and Xfinity Flex streaming TV Box
    • On Demand > For You > Featured > Free this Week 
    • On Demand > TV > Featured TV > Free this Week
    • Say “Free” or “Free this Week” into the Xfinity Voice Remote
  • Non-X1 TV Boxes
    • On Demand > Free this Week
  • Xfinity Stream Portal and App
    • For You > Featured > Free this Week

Where can I find what free content is available for Free this Week?
Go to xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week.

I saw that a specific show is available for Free this Week, but it isn't offered online. Why?
Some Free This Week content may only be available on a TV Box and may not be accessible online or on mobile devices with Xfinity Stream.

I went to a content provider's site or app (i.e. Showtime, Starz, etc.) to catch up on a Free This Week show, but I got an error message after signing in. Why?

An Xfinity TV or Xfinity Flex subscription, including a television subscription that includes that provider's network, is required to watch content on the provider's site. However, Free this Week programming is available on X1 TV Boxes, Flex streaming TV Boxes and Xfinity Stream.

Why can't I watch every episode or all past seasons of a Free This Week show?
Due to licensing agreements with the content owners, we may not have every season or episode available for viewing during Free This Week.

I went to live stream a Free This Week show on a specific network channel, and it wasn't available. Why?
All content available during Free this Week is On Demand only.

Will streaming on Xfinity Stream count against my Xfinity Internet data usage plan?
Yes. All internet-based video streaming and download services, including internet-delivered programming available through Xfinity Stream, is included in the calculation of monthly usage.

For more information, see what counts towards your data plan.

I'm an Xfinity Internet-only subscriber. How do I find the content available to me during Free this Week?
Access the Xfinity Stream portal or download the app. Sign in with your Xfinity ID and password. The special collection of content for Free this Week will be in the Featured row upon logging in.

Can the content be viewed out of home?
Most content will be available to view both in and out of the home. Select content will be available for in-home viewing only.

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​Disclaimer: Restrictions apply. Not all programming available in all areas. Programming subject to change. Streaming content only available in the U.S. Viewing will count against any Comcast data plan. Free this Week is available now through 12/31/23 to residential Xfinity Internet, Xfinity TV and Xfinity Flex customers. © 2023 Comcast. All rights reserved. Xfinity, the Xfinity logo, and the X logo are the registered trademarks of Comcast. All other copyrights and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​Additional Information: ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week​​​​​​​​​​

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Just visited ​​​​​​​​​​https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week​​​​​ to view this week's free offerings, and it shows the free offerings of dates over a month old.  Is this where I'm supposed to view each week's free offerings?  Do you update this comment weekly?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@Buzz53​ 

I am updating this post weekly with the latest free offering throughout the year. You can easily tell it has been updated as it will have the current week's offering and the title will reflect the week we are currently in. We provided the link to our Discovery Hub as that is another place to get that information. You can go to xfinity.com/hub > Free TV & Movies > Free this Week tile to find the current "Free this Week" upcoming programming. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions related to this.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sorry, xfinityjesse, but I'm with @Buzz53 above and @BruceW below. Today is April 23, and NONE of those other links you provided, either in the posts above nor in your post or posts below, are up to date with either the info for the week ending today, nor the week starting tomorrow. The only place I found that info is here on this forum thread with useless links - and while I appreciate that you have provided the info, the overall impression is that Xfinity is incompetent and unprofessional.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

1 year ago

@XfinityJessie wrote: "... You can go to xfinity.com/hub > Free TV & Movies > Free this Week tile to find the current "Free this Week" upcoming programming. ..."

The problem is, you can't find "Free this Week" content that way. Following that path leads to https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week which for me only lists programs for "February 27 to March 5" and "March 6 to March 12". That's over a month ago! Why can't this page be kept more up-to-date? What's the point of directing customers to outdated information?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@BruceW​ 

As mentioned, if on the Discover Hub website (found here: https://www.xfinity.com/hub/) you will find the Free TV & Movies tab where you can find all the "Free TV" announcements. The "Free this Week" post for this week can be found here: https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/way-better-way-to-watch (see image below)

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need additional assistance finding content on the Discovery Hub. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wrong! I've tried all of your links. Right now it is 3pm PDT on April 23, 2023 and here is a copy/paste of the free program text info when you click the tab that you circled on the hub page (formatting doesnt translate, you can handle that) :

... available to you.   From April 3 to April 9, we're featuring titles from Up, Faith, and Family.      Hudson & Rex S3     Jesus Calling S1     Plus One at An Amish Wedding     Infamously in Love     Victor  Wondering what to expect next week? From April 10 to April 16, we're featuring content from Curiosity Stream.      Secrets of the Universe     Planet Insect     Engineering the Future     Ancient Engineering     Rescued Chimpanzees of the Congo with Jane Goodall     Ancient Earth: Dinosaurs of the Frozen Continent     Titans: The Rise of Hollywood   Disclaimer: Restrictions apply. Not all programming available in all...

Using Firefox for Android on a Oneplus Nord n10 5g

Perhaps the page is not refreshing properly in all browsers? You tell me.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

1 year ago

@XfinityJessie wrote: "... The "Free this Week" post for this week can be found here: https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/way-better-way-to-watch ..."

That page doesn't help either. Here it is in its entirety except for the two images. Note the " April 09 2021 " date:

April 09, 2021

A Better Way to Watch (Starting at Free!) with X1 and Xfinity Flex

[pic]

X1 and Flex are the best places to find great entertainment, and with Xfinity, entertainment starts at free. Simply say “Free” into your Voice Remote to explore thousands of movies and shows provided at no extra cost!

Free TV, movies, and more on X1 and Xfinity Flex

Included in Xfinity’s large library of free TV, movies, and more, Xfinity customers get access to Peacock Premium, a $4.99 per month value included at no extra cost, no strings attached. (Yeah, we’re cheering, too!) With Peacock Premium, customers can stream current seasons of popular TV shows, hundreds of movies, and an extensive library of thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows.

Looking for even more free content? Xfinity’s expert Editors regularly highlight free content throughout X1 and Flex. Try saying “Free Movies”, “Free Kids’ Shows”, or “Free Reality TV” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to explore even more options!

[pic]

Don’t have X1? Xfinity Internet customers can enjoy Flex, our 4K streaming box that comes free with your Xfinity Internet subscription! Flex also allows you to access all your favorite apps all in one place, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+, and more!

Flex customers can also use the Xfinity Voice Remote to search across the platform to find the best shows and movies to stream, including tons of free content (plus Peacock Premium & Xfinity Black Entertainment.)

Ready to watch? Just say “Free” into your Voice Remote to start exploring content that’s free to you today.

Note that there is no mention of any content in April, and no mention of any "Curiosity Stream" content.

I apologize for thinking the "Free this Week" content would appear on the "Free this Week" web page.

And again I remind you:

When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@BruceW​ Thank you for this. Trying to find the week's free options went from byzantine to impossible and it's hard to understand why they can't just be updated on one consistent page.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

1 year ago

https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week seems to up-to-date finally. It says:

From April 17 to April 23, we're featuring entertainment from Qello Concerts by Stingray:

• BLACKPINK - The Show
  • Billie Eilish - Live at Glastonbury
  • Radiohead - Live at Glastonbury
  • Calvin Harris - T in the Park
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Bonnaroo Festival

and:

From April 24 to April 30, check out A&E Crime Central:

• The First 48
  • 60 Days In
  • City Confidential
  • Close Encounters with Evil (series exclusive to A&E Crime Central)
  • Court Cam
  • Killer Kids
  • I Survived…
  • Cold Case Files Classic
Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@BruceW​ , on the hub page I'm not seeing the current info, only the April 3-9 and 10-16. Which is why I wondered if it's a browser thing, but I just copied the link from @XfinityJessie to Edge and Chrome and it's still the same old outdated info that ended a week ago. Maybe I'll check my PC later but that's not convenient.

I think Xfinity just wants us to use the box and have to turn on the TV, but that's also not convenient when all I want is to check on content in the coming week because I happened to read about something not on my services that I might want to watch if possible. Whatever!

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@JanAugCPA 

We apologize you have experienced issues with outdated content on our Discovery Hub website. I will try passing along feedback to that team in hopes it stays up-to-date. For this week, please check out the article posted here: https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week, for this week's Free This Week information. 

Additionally, you can get the latest information about Free This Week here on this thread. We are updating the weekly information every Monday morning. You can also just say “Free this Week” into your Xfinity Voice Remote for all free content. 

Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

1 year ago

Has "Free This Week" replaced Watchathon? https://corporate.comcast.com/press/releases/xfinity-introduces-free-this-week-premium-networks-streaming-services suggests that it has, but doesn't say so outright. It says "Free This Week" is:

... building on the great success previously established with events like Watchathon Week and Free TV Week ...

So, no more Watchathon?

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

I found the "free week" programing on my computer. Even found some shows I would like to watch.

When trying watch the first show, I get the message the show must be watched on home network. I am on my home network. I guess the problem is it has to be home network on Comcast Internet only.

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

11 months ago

I saw that this is a free week of Walters Presents shows on the tv.  I went to watch The Seaside Hotel Season 1 but when I expanded the section it is listing the Season 7 episodes and yes when I go to watch it shows the Season 7 episodes.  This also appears to be the only way to get to the Season 7 episodes as there is no Season 7 section listed.  I would love to watch the whole series but there is no way to watch Season 1 right now.  Is there anything that can be done to watch Season 1 this week?

In case this helps, Season 1 episodes are ep1 A Summer by the North Sea, ep2 Men’s Visit, ep3 Fatal Consequences, ep4 Raging Storm, ep5 Adventure in the Summer Night, ep6 End of Season

Also, Season 2 episode 5 is missing.  It is not listed in the menu and when episode 4 ends it jumps to episode 6.  Can this episode be added?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free Week July 17 - The Seaside Hotel can't view Season 1 or Season 2 episode 5

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @karins4 and thanks for your post. Typically, when something like this happens it is due to the network not allowing all the seasons or episodes to be viewed. Since we are the service provider and not the network we have no control over what is being offered to view. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ What about the available section?  They aren't listed there either, even when I view all of Walter Presents shows from On Demand.  I would have thought if it was just that they aren't part of the free week the episode would be listed as viewable with a subscription? 

Official Employee

• 

535 Messages

Not necessarily the case. It is entirely up to the network what they release to us for our customers. 

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ Is there any way you can help find out from them about the episodes?  I have been trying to contact them but not getting any response.  Not sure I want to subscribe if the episodes are all messed up.

Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We would be unable to contact them regarding the available episodes. However, I would recommend restarting your cable box if you haven't in a while as issues with available episodes being unavailable are often resolved through updates. The restart on the cable box will ensure that the box is most up-to-date. 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

11 months ago

Why is your summer of movies rewards program not working? I check it every day and not once has the advertised movie shown up on the page. What’s the point of a reward that you can’t actually access?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Summer of movies rewards

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out @user_5de60e. I am sorry to hear that the movie has not shown up on your page. When you state this do you mean the rewards page or on your TV screen?  

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

The movies do not show up on the rewards page, so there is no way to redeem the offer.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Are you seeing other rewards? 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Yes I can see other rewards

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Rewards available vary based on customer’s rewards tier, and are subject to eligibility requirements and availability. Have you checked to make sure the reward was not already redeemed and in your customer purchases folder?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

I want to be able to watch “Free This Week” content on my tablet. I went into the app and looked under Featured. All that was available were first episodes on selected premium services, like Max. 

I would like to watch other content, like Great Courses (week of Aug 28 ‘23). How can I do this? 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled “Free This Week” on Stream app???

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. Our team will be happy to assist you with your concern. Not all content is available on our stream app and must be watched in home. When you're connected to your in-home Xfinity network, you can stream your full channel lineup and Xfinity On Demand library to your computer. If you're not connected to your in-home Xfinity network, you can still watch a large selection of your channel lineup and On Demand by selecting the Available Out of Home filter (TV GO icon). Xfinity TV Go streams represent up to 200+ channels, and are available for networks where Comcast and the programmer have an agreement which includes TV Go rights.

Contributor

• 

197 Messages

8 months ago

Hasn't MGM+ already had at least one free week this year? 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled MGM+ Free Week

12 Messages

7 months ago

The so called free this week on Flex is not working. It is supposed to be a free week of Max (at least that is what was advertised). Now that it is here, it is actually the first season of 10 different shows. That's it. No free week of Max.

But, to make matters worse, when I click on anything it takes me to the subscribe screen for Max. That's right, nothing is free. I must subscribe. I'm guessing that if I sign up I will get one week free and then I'll start being charged. Not free at all. Just bait and switch.

Furthermore, I spent an hour already on chat with a supposed live person who had no idea what "Free this week" is and insisted that I had to add Max to my plan to see anything.

Terrible all the way around Xfinity.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled "Free this Week" on Flex

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

We were able to access MAX last night, but today are also being taken to the QR page and instructed to sign up for a subscription.

There was a great deal of nonsense getting free premium Peacock to work a few weeks ago (don’t bother with customer service; they had me reboot my cable box to factory setting, and still no Peacock).

2 Messages

Correction: meant hard reset to factory settings.

(I still don’t know why I was told to do that.)

4 Messages

I have experienced the same. Was able to access on Monday night. Got half way through House of the Dragon without getting kicked over to HBO Max. Since yesterday (Tues, today is Weds), it kicks me over and only has options to start a subscription.

Spoke to (4) Xfinity reps. It seemed like they just searched this forum for an answer and tried finding a technicality of why it doesn't work than actually finding a solution. Their explanations didn't bode much confidence in what they were doing. For example, "not all content is available." Okay, if not all avaliable, then how come I can't access the same content I was able to watch the day before for free?

One of the reps looked up the ticket numbers that were opened and they were closed even though there was no solution or at least explanation. A simple, "it's not working properly" is easier to digest and much more understandable than the answers I was given.

Whether it gets resolved or not, the timing is unfortunate, as I assume, most of us have vacation this week and by the time it may be fixed, the trial period would have ended or not on a holiday break.

I've experienced this on past Free This Week specials. Didn't care too much about it not working properly. Only really care now because House of Dragons and the cliffhangers. Can't leave that hanging half way through the season, else I wouldn't have started!

- The final answer that I was given and will likely arm future technicians with another technical excuse was that it's an HBO problem and I would need to contact them. In other words, Xfinity is pointing the finger and as to no surprise, HBO says its an Xfinity problem. Nothing gets explained or resolved.

- Another answer was the "promotion is subject to change." Theres no getting around that technicality, however, it doesn't make sense they'd have a promotion last less than a day.

- As I reflect on venting my frustrations, I didn't go into troubleshooting with Xfinity that bothered. Was thinking it was a "user error" or its just not working properly. We debunked it wasn't a "user error" and I would have accepted it just wasn't working properly or even an "we dont really know why its not working." My frustrations grew as they seemed to carry it on and send me to other reps and give wrong answers over and over. Interpersonal skills seemed to be missing and could have been less frustrating if they just spoke to me as if I was a friend or family. It's okay if you don't know the answer, it's above your pay grade, and there's nothing we can do at this time. That answer is reasonable and I wouldn't have been inflated with false hope going from technician to technician. Could have ended the conversation a few hours earlier and a more happier customer.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, user_c3gsnv! I'm so sorry you've been having issues with Free this Week and that we've made you feel this way. What shows are you trying to watch when you get that subscribe error? 

12 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ I tried multiple shows that show up in the "Free this Week" window in Flex. None of them worked. Then House of the Dragon briefly worked. Then nothing. Never have this problem with any other "free" week. Just when Max is being offered. And, leading up to this week, the preview said the Max channel would be free. But, it is only select series. A far cry from the entire channel.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

7 months ago

Last night we were able to view free HBO programming as offered (November ‘23) but today -although the first season episodes are shown under ‘free’ through Xfinity stream- selecting any one of them then takes me to the MAX QR page for a code. After being asked for my provider and/or QR code, I am brought to a subscription by purchase page. 

There is no way around this to access the free programs.

Please advise.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free MAX week not working (requires subscription).

8 Messages

I have the same problem.  Can't access this week's "free" MAX

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same. I wonder if they did it without getting HBO approval

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yep the MAx free for a week is a scam.Only old shows, nothing new. Have to pay to watch anything new. Just more Xfinity scamming. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

same exprience when trying to watch House of Dragon.  Was able to watch Season 1 & 2 and part of 3 on Monday 11/20/23 with no issues. On Tuesday, 11/21/23 wras unable to watch and went to MAXj QR page for a code?? Very confusing.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Yes - was able to watch several episodes of Dragon the previous evening, but yesterday all free ‘watch’ options went directly to MAX and then the subscribe/sign in with provider/log in page and QR procedure, which just loops back around again.

The episodes are showing as free both when the series is selected and under watch options, so I have no idea with whom the disconnect starts.

GOT is free, and without the nonsense. So far.

6 Messages

7 months ago

Many of the hbo max shows are supposed to be first season free Nov 20-26, but they charge to watch. Customer service refuses to help and even says it’s only on Monday or only for subscribers despite the promotional email and that being quoted back to them. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled This Week’s Watch for Free Isn’t Free

10 Messages

I see I’m not the only one. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey @SeaRN, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. When you signed in, was the "Connect your provider" option selected?

6 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ no. There’s no such option for the stream app. One merely logs in. Your chat reps have chosen to lie and tell me the email you sent doesn’t say what it does, and they also said non-cable subscribers can’t use stream even after I sent them the xfinity page that states otherwise. This was sent to the FCC and someone tried calling today after the FCC contacted you all.  I’ve had reps transfer me to inappropriate departments and never respond in chat after an hour or more, send me equipment without my consent, and bill for that equipment without my consent. You all seem to have a lot of problems with honesty so kindly don’t try to make this about a step I didn’t take. 

6 Messages

@user_hetazi​ check you bill to make sure you didn’t get something added you didn’t ask for. Did you contact anyone about this issue?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @SeaRN we are sorry for your previous experiances and we are happy to work with you to make this right. Please send us a DM with your full name and servie address so we can get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

7 months ago

It seems this was an issue last year (2022) also. I was able to watch 1 and 1/2 episodes of House of Dragon on my Xfinity  set top box 11/20/23. After that it sent me to the MAX subscription page. I was able to stream all of the other 9 programs without issue. I spent 4 days and 6+ hours on the phone with outsourced Customer Service. They reset/restarted everything multiple times. They even had me call MAX. They explained they cannot help because I don't have a subscription.. When I finally spoke to a US based "tech", he explained that I would just have to order MAX to watch the show. It seems this is the intent. They let you watch a couple episodes then make you subscribe to watch the rest. The Free This Week ad says the first season is free. It is not. The outsourced Customer Service is incompetent. Every time I asked to speak to Customer Loyalty 

my call was conveniently dropped. Might be time to cut the cord...

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free This Week except House of Dragon

Expert

• 

192 Messages

5 months ago

Will this last all year?

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@Here4Help​ 

Thank you for your question. Yes, we anticipate, like last year, that the Free This Week event will provide new and exciting free content to all Xfinity customers throughout 2024. If this changes, we will be sure to let everyone know on this thread. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here