S

Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023 11:03 PM

Closed

This Week’s Watch for Free Isn’t Free

Many of the hbo max shows are supposed to be first season free Nov 20-26, but they charge to watch. Customer service refuses to help and even says it’s only on Monday or only for subscribers despite the promotional email and that being quoted back to them. 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

UPDATED: Free This Week - November 27 to December 3

10 Messages

7 months ago

I see I’m not the only one. 

6 Messages

@user_hetazi​ check you bill to make sure you didn’t get something added you didn’t ask for. Did you contact anyone about this issue?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

7 months ago

Hey @SeaRN, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. When you signed in, was the "Connect your provider" option selected?

6 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ no. There’s no such option for the stream app. One merely logs in. Your chat reps have chosen to lie and tell me the email you sent doesn’t say what it does, and they also said non-cable subscribers can’t use stream even after I sent them the xfinity page that states otherwise. This was sent to the FCC and someone tried calling today after the FCC contacted you all.  I’ve had reps transfer me to inappropriate departments and never respond in chat after an hour or more, send me equipment without my consent, and bill for that equipment without my consent. You all seem to have a lot of problems with honesty so kindly don’t try to make this about a step I didn’t take. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @SeaRN we are sorry for your previous experiances and we are happy to work with you to make this right. Please send us a DM with your full name and servie address so we can get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here