karins4's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Monday, July 17th, 2023 5:53 PM

Closed

Free Week July 17 - The Seaside Hotel can't view Season 1 or Season 2 episode 5

I saw that this is a free week of Walters Presents shows on the tv.  I went to watch The Seaside Hotel Season 1 but when I expanded the section it is listing the Season 7 episodes and yes when I go to watch it shows the Season 7 episodes.  This also appears to be the only way to get to the Season 7 episodes as there is no Season 7 section listed.  I would love to watch the whole series but there is no way to watch Season 1 right now.  Is there anything that can be done to watch Season 1 this week?

In case this helps, Season 1 episodes are ep1 A Summer by the North Sea, ep2 Men’s Visit, ep3 Fatal Consequences, ep4 Raging Storm, ep5 Adventure in the Summer Night, ep6 End of Season

Also, Season 2 episode 5 is missing.  It is not listed in the menu and when episode 4 ends it jumps to episode 6.  Can this episode be added?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

UPDATED: Free This Week - November 27 to December 3

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @karins4 and thanks for your post. Typically, when something like this happens it is due to the network not allowing all the seasons or episodes to be viewed. Since we are the service provider and not the network we have no control over what is being offered to view. 

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ What about the available section?  They aren't listed there either, even when I view all of Walter Presents shows from On Demand.  I would have thought if it was just that they aren't part of the free week the episode would be listed as viewable with a subscription? 

Official Employee

• 

540 Messages

Not necessarily the case. It is entirely up to the network what they release to us for our customers. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ Is there any way you can help find out from them about the episodes?  I have been trying to contact them but not getting any response.  Not sure I want to subscribe if the episodes are all messed up.

Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

We would be unable to contact them regarding the available episodes. However, I would recommend restarting your cable box if you haven't in a while as issues with available episodes being unavailable are often resolved through updates. The restart on the cable box will ensure that the box is most up-to-date. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ Restarting the box didn't help and the episodes are still missing even with the free week being over.  Do you have any contact information for Walter Presents that you can send me?  I still haven't heard from them from any of my e-mails and facebook messages. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here