U

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Tuesday, July 25th, 2023 4:14 AM

Closed

Summer of movies rewards

Why is your summer of movies rewards program not working? I check it every day and not once has the advertised movie shown up on the page. What’s the point of a reward that you can’t actually access?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

UPDATED: Free This Week - December 18 to December 24

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_5de60e. I am sorry to hear that the movie has not shown up on your page. When you state this do you mean the rewards page or on your TV screen?  

(edited)

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

11 months ago

The movies do not show up on the rewards page, so there is no way to redeem the offer.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Rewards available vary based on customer’s rewards tier, and are subject to eligibility requirements and availability. Have you checked to make sure the reward was not already redeemed and in your customer purchases folder?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

11 months ago

Are you seeing other rewards? 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

11 months ago

Yes I can see other rewards

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

11 months ago

Is anyone resolving this problem or am I wasting my time here?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Have you been able to review your customer purchases folder or redeemed rewards to see if the reward you are speaking of has been already redeemed @user_5de60e ?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_5de60e We apologize for the issue you have had with redeeming the Summer of Movies Xfinity Reward. Is there a specific title that you are attempting to access that is not available to you? Additionally, is the title showing up in the Xfinity Rewards page and you are just unable to redeem it, or is the title missing from the collection completely?

(edited)

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 months ago

I have had the same problem for 3 weeks I have missed mission impossible, Sonic and mean girls. I have a help ticket in that I was told would only take 24 hours for someone to resolve it and call me back. It’s been well over a weeksand nothing. The ticket number is [Edit: Personal Information]. There is no link to redeem a summer of movies reward on my xfinity rewards page. Would be nice if it worked and also what would be nice is if xfinity gave links to redeem all the past movie rewards because the site has not worked for the past 3 weeks. It would only be fair. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@fritzy14 Thank you so much for letting us know you have not heard back anything on your ticket. Our rewards team is awesome but depending on the issue and if there is a resolution it may take some issues longer than others to get resolved. No worries at all if you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

4 Messages

11 months ago

Pretty sad that Xfinity does not value its loyal customers who pay their Xfinity bill on time and have an account in good standing. Xfinity would rather deny its customers the appropriate credits in order to redeem all of the Summer of Movies rewards each of us has reported and missed. Xfinity can do this, they just choose not to. 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I’m having the same issues. I was able to get the first 2 movies (Mission Impossible and Sonic) but after that, none of the free movies showed up on my rewards page.  I figured I’d look through the forums and see if it was just me.  Apparently not. Did anyone here get the issue fixed?  

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@user_bc83a1​  No they haven’t fixed anything. And what’s worse is that they seem to have no intention of fixing it. Plus every time I’ve tried to report the problem, I either get the run around or no response at all. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I have redeemed movies for months but not one of them show up! Very frustrating!

Official Employee

• 

955 Messages

Hi @Elyse2 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to look into this for you. What are the specific movie titles you are missing? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here