Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
DVR click forward will jump to the beginning of the recording - corrected

Hello, I can be watching a show and click rewind FORWARD intending to skip commercials and the DVR periodically goes back to the beginning of the show.  Any ideas on what could be causing this?  Dave   

Question

Xfinity,where do i watch my tampa bay Rays,that's why i have comcast

are you trying to get Bally sports back or should i drop you as my provider,thats all i watch!!!!!!!

Question

secondary email address disappeared

I understand I need to post a question in order to access the direct email icon, which seems to be necessary to get my secondary email address back.

Question

Refund

hello. I Contacted xfinity because they where going to refund me to my bank a charge i never authorized and i see they credited my account instead. And I need my money back to my bank as soon as possible.

Question

Bill Statment for Inactive Account

I am trying to get a bull statement for an inactive account of mine. Is that something that can be sent to me?

Question

need to connect to 2.4 for older device.

I'm trying to login to my gateway to change some setting around and no matter what I try nothing works. I have edited my network settings again and again but changes won't save for separate bands. How do i connect to 2.4?

Question

Suspend Service

I am writing because my service has been suspended and I can't get in touch with any human to discuss that there's an billing error on my account. Every time I try to call or chat it just say you must pay this amount. Is they crazy, I only have Internet, no TV or other service and my bill for one mo

Question

Closed

Activated New Modem But Getting Random Disconnects & WiFi Dropping

Activated new modem off approved list (Hitron CODA 56) for Next Gen Speed tier a few days ago. Activation said it was successful, but I have had downloads randomly interrupted at times and noticed devices around the house randomly disconnecting & connecting to wifi since activating. Prior modem

Question

Never canceled my services

I got a email today saying I canceled my internet services but I never canceled them

Question

I cant schedule a callback to cancel my service.

I am currently trying to cancel my internet service and every time I try to schedule a callback the website says "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback". Every time I click try again, the same thing happens. I just want to cancel my service and would appreciate any help I can get.

Question

Accepted Solution

MB8611 upstream speed on new Xfinity 10G network?

I got an email for Xfinity that I have to replace my modem to get the new upload speeds available Xfinity 10G network. However, the MB8611 is supposed to support Docsis 3.1 OFDMA upstream already, so before spending money on a new modem I'm wondering if anyone a MB8611 working with the new faster Do

Question

Epson workforce 645 will not connect

After getting new router from comcast I am unable to get my Epson workforce 645 to connect to the WiFi.

Question

Retention

I am about ready to say good bye to comcast. I have been trying to get the retention dept on the phone. Good Luck.

Question

Accepted Solution

Have a new 4K set on my account, but I do not have a 4K box and was wondering how I would go about obtaining one.

I recently purchased a new 4K TV to replace a 1080p set that died in one of our bedrooms. This is the first (and so far only 4K set in the house), so I hadn't needed to be concerned about the main box being able to produce a 4k signal up to this time, but now that I do have one 4K set I'd like to be

Question

Xfinity is Dishonest and Misleads their Customers

As Xfinity loves to remind me, I've been a valued Xfinity Customer for over14 years. Well.. I certainly don't feel valued -- I feel mislead, lied to, and am totally fed up with this dishonest company. Earlier this month, I checked my bank account statement to see that my monthly internet fee had inc

Question

Can't find house's updated street number

I'm moving to a new house and the street number was updated from [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I can see that there is service in the area based on the previous listed address of [Edited: "Personal Information"] but, the new one doesn't pop up on the drop down to start service to. Can you see if

Question

Xfinity can't find my apartment number

I've got a new apartment, in a triplex. We have Xfinity service in another apartment in the same building, but because Xfinity only has one address listed for the property, when the second tenant got internet the first tenant lost theirs. How do I help change the apartment to list units A, B, and C?

Question

Closed

Some home network connections are being forwarded to an external captive portal

Some connections to my home network are forwarding to an external captive portal site - connectivitycheck - which brings up an xfinity mobile hotspot login page, but this is not a mobile hotspot - it's my home network. How do I stop this from happening? Not every connection gets forwarded to the ext

Question

Existing customer double play deal

My last discount on my doubleplay is expiring in about 10 days. I am willing to do a 24 month contract to keep my current plan at a discounted price you offer new customers. I have auto pay and paperless billing. I have been a loyal customer of over 30 years and feel this should mean something, espe

Question

Pricing adjustments for long-time Xfinity customer

I have been on the phone for 2 hours today trying to speak with a manager regarding adjusting the pricing for my Xfinity services. I have been trying since January 2024 to adjust the pricing without going through the inconvenience of changing my current services or cancelling completely to re-enroll

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here