ellishorse's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 11:52 PM

Closed

Retention

I am about ready to say good bye to comcast. I have been trying to get the retention dept on the phone. Good Luck. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

ellishorse Thanks for reaching out! We sure don't want to say goodbye to any of our customers. What type of concerns are you having with your services? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I am unable to reach your retention department though I have tried the listed numbers over and over again and they all take me back to the horror of your system. I am unhappy with the price of 242. that you think I will automatically pay as there are several other places to get these services. Every inquiry that I make is NEVER going to the bright place. I am so disgusted with your lack of service that unless I can reach someone to renegotiate this price I'll be in contact with another supplier. Your service and communication are [Edited: "Inflammatory"] 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I don't need any badges, just a human being to help me or it's adios Comcast

Official Employee

• 

465 Messages

@ellishorse Please be respectful to the community, and the agents that are trying to assist you on this platform. The previous message has been reported to the mods, further violations can result in disciplinary action. We're happy to help review the latest offers for your account. Send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Amazing that you reply as you did. Think about what it’s like trying to get someone to assist you . No one has helped my yet

Official Employee

• 

465 Messages

@ellishorse We understand being frustrated, but we are here to help. There are a ton of methods to get help directly, from calling on the phone, the local Xfinity Stores, Live Chat, social media, Reddit and more. Find them all here https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us, and sign in for a personalized list.

This platform is a great place to get help from the community or employees. Review the Guidelines of posting on the community, so that you have a good experience moving forward ‎Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy | Xfinity Community Forum.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here