U

Monday, May 6th, 2024 11:51 AM

Xfinity,where do i watch my tampa bay Rays,that's why i have comcast

are you trying to get Bally sports back or should i drop you as my provider,thats all i watch!!!!!!!

1 Message

5 months ago

Same here! If Xfinity doesn’t have Bally so I can watch the Rays I might as well switch to a streaming service for TV and cancel Xfinity. Spectrum still has Bally for their customers. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 months ago

Hello user_3anf6g. Thanks for reaching out about the loss of Diamond Sports Group (DSG) programming, which includes Bally Sports regional sports networks. This programming is currently unavailable as our agreement with DSG has expired. Comcast pays programmers to bring our customers the entertainment, information, and sports they want. We work to negotiate fair terms in order to ensure the greatest value for customers given all the ways content can be accessed today. We’ve been flexible with DSG, who is in bankruptcy proceedings, but have been unable to reach an agreement that’s fair for our customers Furthermore, we know unexpected changes to your TV lineup can be frustrating, and we apologize for any inconvenience. For more information, visit www.xfinity.com/howitworks.

1 Message

@XfinityWilliam​ I also am concerned about the loss of Bally, but I am concerned about the Tampa Bay Lightning ice hockey games. I was told by a Lightning employee that Bally is still carried by Spectrum, but we are on Comcast/Xfinity which definitely doesn't carry Bally any more. Why can Spectrum afford Bally and Comcast cannot? In addition to Xfinity, we pay for AOL and ROKU, and also receive Peacock, Edge, and Chrome, using Windows 10. The NHL channel only broadcasts a few Lightning games. What is Comcast's policy for Lightning fans like me? [Edited: "Personal Information"].

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here