Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
Really weird gameplay issues on every game

I have been going back and forth with Xfinity for the last four months can anyone tell me if any of these values are off , I have had everything replaced down to my main line and I still have been having issues on my Xbox that seems like I’m lagging behind everyone meaning they are seeing stuff regi

Question

• Your Home Network

T3 and t4 timeouts

My internet signal is great 98% of the time but then out of the blue I get a bunch of t3 and t4 timeouts. A tech came out and said all the wiring in the house was good and the signal was great.  Another tech came out to look at the pedestal and said it was fine as well.  One person I talk

Question

• Your Home Network

Cable burial

I'm so sick of talking to Manila to get anything done. They cannot seem to accomplish anything. We have to have a line buried.  The service that identifies existing buried lines here in Illinois is called JULIE.  In the past, JULIE has marked lines by SPRAY PAINTING my CONCRETE. 

Question

• Customer Service

My account seems to exist and not exist

Hello, I purchased an internet plan yesterday and made an account and selected to have my new modem/router delivered. When I went to go check my account info I couldn't login. So, I tried to login on mobile and that didn't work either. Every time I try to login in on the web browser it says " Sorr

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

3rd party email clients unable to authenticate email access.

I'm also having the same issues with comcast email and third party clients like Outlook on a desktop PC and Windows email on a new laptop. Both have the correct settings and worked without issue until a few days ago. There have not been any settings or password changes during this time. I have 2 com

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Return Device

Sharad [Edited: "Personal Information"]. [Edited: "Personal Information"] Account # [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I couldn't see an option to print a ups label. Please send us an option to print a ups label as i am not in a position to drop off the devices. 

Question

• Customer Service

Xb8

Was looking to upgrade from xb7 modem to the xb8 with wifi 6e

Question

• Customer Service

Feed delay

My cable box feed is now behind the streaming apps feed. For example I will be watching a basketball game on tv and there will be 2 minutes left, if I go to the xfinity app the game will have 1:20 left. What is the point of paying for cable if it is so delayed? I should not get updates on my phone b

Question

• X1

Official Solution

[URGENT] Our company website is being blocked by Comcast at IP 96.87.8.30

We are both Comcast business and residential customers. We are unable to access our own company website through our home or business services. Our customers who use Comcast across the country are reporting the same issue This is a SERIOUS issue that requires immediate attention. We have cont

Question

• Customer Service

Paramount+ APP error

Over the past few days, We have had an error when opening the Paramount+ app. I have seen in the forums that this has been happening to a lot of subscribers. I've both refreshed and restarted my cable box as suggested. This is very frustrating since I pay for both Xfinity and Paramount+ and nothing

Question

• X1

employee compliment

I want to let Xfinity know about the service I received from the tech who came to my home ([Edited: "Personal Information"], [Edited: "Personal Information"]) on 5/17/22. Our cable had not been working for 36 hours. His name is Rich and I cannot say enough good things about him and the work that he

Question

• Customer Service

Bill

Why can't I see a breakdown of my bill?

Question

• Billing

TV Guide flooded with 'To be announced' for a few days now

For a few days now our TV guide has been flooded with 'To be announced' in place of the scheduled program names. Some channels show up to the next six hours or so of program names but after that it's either all TBA or almost all TBA with a few program names interspersed. ALL my scheduled recor

Question

• Channels and Programming

Emails going to the spam folder from a safe business domain

Hello, I posted this in a comment to another post, but did not see any reply, so I am sorry if this breaks some kind of etiquette by starting a new thread. I am receiving emails from a business with statements and invoices and they just started going to the spam folder. I can right click and te

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

3rd Party email not working again.

I use eM Client to receive email but it has suddenly quit connecting. My credentials can't be authenticated. IMAP & SMTP is configured correctly.  Diagnosis recognizes a email connection by rejects my credentials. Diagnostics fail to fix it.   My web based Comcast email works fin

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Spike in data usage

On March 15 I changed my plan from unlimited data that I had for 2 years to a regular plan which has a cap of 1.2TB. I monitored my data for 6 months prior to switching and used about 400 GB per month and usually less. The very month I switched plans (March) my data usage spiked to 1100 GB.  M

Question

• Customer Service

ticket #[Edited: "Personal Information"]

checking status on ticket #[Edited: "Personal Information"]  paid $600 on April 27th 2022, for internet to be brought up road, no internet yet...

Question

• Customer Service

Service move went terribly wrong; no phone service now

Hi Xfinity, There's a fundamental problem with your Xfinity service move process, which has left me with no phone service for my kids to call 911 if needed. I recently ordered an in-town move with technician support to connect coax to my newly constructed house. I had to call the move department

Question

• Customer Service

Newsmax

So as of last night I can no longer watch Newsmax, they have now made it subscription only even though it is in my channel line up and I have been watching it EVERY DAY. Want to explain the censorship xfinity?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Request to unsubscribe to AMC+

Unsubscribe me please, the options provided do not work. I am on phone with support now and their not sure but she is very patient in trying to figure this out with me. Thankyou

Question

• Flex

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here