Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Rewards

I cannot get the rewards page to load on any device or browser. I have been trying for days,  and no matter how I try to get support I'm thrown in a loop between the bot chat and the empty rewards page. Can you fix this?

Question

• Customer Service

Internet Speeds Not What I'm Paying For

Hello, I've been working from home again more recently and it seems that my internet speed it not what it should be. I have the Blast!300 plan, up to 300mbps speed, but when I test I top out around 70mbps. I thought maybe it was my modem/router combo, which was an Arris SBG6900, so I went out and pu

Question

• Your Home Network

Fitness

What happened to the "FREE FITNESS" ? There used to be a wide variety of workouts to choose from.  Now it is only "YOU TUBE" videos, which look like they are filmed in someone's actual home.  They are very unprofessional.  The only other choice is to buy Fitness programs.  I alr

Question

• Channels and Programming

Can't activate new modem because MAC address is linked to another account

Trying to activate my new own modem and xfinity says the mac address is already assigned to another account. This modem was bought new from walmart, arris SB6190. Not sure how that's possible. The 1st tech told me they would move the mac to my account and it would take about 3 hours. I waited 3 hour

Question

• Customer Service

cancel my home security

I am a disabled veteran I need a technician who installed the motion detector to remove it as I am physically unable due to my service in the United State Navy

Question

• Devices and Equipment

Record button missing from xfinity stream app

I like to manage and set my recordings from the xfinity stream app. After moving recently, I was able to self install my tv box and router, but now I can no longer record from the app. I have deleted and redownloaded the app on multiple occasions. Is there a way to get the record button back? The

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Search feature not working

When I type an email address in the search feature a message appears that notes 'No matching items found'. I know for a fact that I have received emails from this person. The same thing happens when I use the feature for subject and mail text. Nothing comes up. Please help!

Question

• Email

Email search not working properlu

The email search function is not working properly. When I search for emails, the search results are only for the past few days. No matter how I search - subject, text in email or by sender, the results are only a few days and I know there are many more. It is very important for me to use the search

Question

• Email

Peacock - Retry

I am supposed to have Peacock with my Flex streaming box, I can use all of my other applications except that. Every time I click the app it gives me a screen that says “something went wrong” with an adorable picture of Puss in Boots. I haven’t needed to use Peacock until some of my shows were pulled

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Ever since xfinity "upgraded" I can't playback dvr

Xfinity came out to our neighborhood to upgrade their system. Ever since, dvr playback are completely pixelated, choppy, can't hear or see the show. Used to work fine before the "upgrade". I've refreshed, restarted, replaced cables, etc, to no avail. Please help!

Question

• X1

Trying to upgrade to unlimited data, getting error DFPLN4000.

I want to be able to keep my own equipment and need to upgrade to unlimited data and the website keeps giving me "https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN4000"

Question

• Customer Service

I cant log in app is crushing

Every time i tried to log in to activate modem, the android app is crushing. I reinstalled the app and restart phone couple times but it doesnt help. What should i do?

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

HBO Max

Hi. How do I cancel HBO Max? Thanks.

Question

• Channels and Programming

download my accout app for windows10 desktop

New home page is comcast business and not comcast residential. (No movie and news shown on homepage now) Was told "my account app" would fix - but download it from where?

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Ping spikes in specific games, bandwith issue with router

This just started happening this summer, went away for about a month, and now it's back - every time I load up Roblox and join a server, the ping is good for about a minute, then spikes into the thousands. It stays like this for 10 seconds, as my download speeds still remain around the 600 mb/s rang

Question

• Your Home Network

Speed

my speed is way below the contracted

Question

• Customer Service

Motorola MB8611 Randomly and Continuously Drops Connection

First I want to make it clear this is NOT a router/wireless question. Those are working just fine. However, I recently swapped out an older Netgear Modem for a newer Motorola MB8611 modem to set myself up for future >1 Gbps service. However, this new modem appears to drop and reset the connection

Question

• Your Home Network

After 15 years of decent internet, what happened in the past 60 days?

I have been a Comcast customer for over 15 years, or as Xfinity labels it, I am a "diamond" customer. I have pretty much had the same service for that entire period of time, and while I have thought it was on the expensive side, I kept it primarily due to the internet.  Without notice, at abou

Question

• Customer Service

Upgrade

Is there an upgrade coming to Scottsbury Drive to Scottsbury Terrace in Germantown, MD. 20876

Question

• Customer Service

Law and Order Series Premier - 2 parts did not record

I set my DVR to record the 3 part law and order series premier. I checked yesterday before the recording time and all was set. Only 1 of the 3 recorded. I have no idea what happened.  I set it to record each one  as an individual program.  I had no other scheduled recordings during t

Question

• X1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here