Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
Smart Resume not working correctly (Take Two)

As requested, I am making a new post. This issue started for us on March 9th. Smart Resume is misbehaving. I record a program to watch later. I start watching recorded program. When the first segment ends, I fast forward. Smart Resume stops at the start of the second segment. But ins

Question

• X1

Top Gun Mislead

I think this Top Gun thing was totally misleading. I would like my $15.99 added back to my rewards. Very misleading. Was even in the store the other day and the guy waiting on us said that we should use our points. Not happy.

Question

• Customer Service

tvapp-00331

tvapp-00331 - This is a known issue for Comcast/ Xfinity customers and it’s disappointing that y’all have yet to fix the issue. Yet you expect your customers to pay you all monthly!!!

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Being billed for something I don’t have!

I have only been with xfinity since the beginning of Jan. 2022. Every month I have had to go on chat and dispute a charge, I am being charged for a flex box that I never received! I don’t have nor want this flex or cable box thing. Every month I am told it has been removed and that I have been credi

Question

• Billing

billing

I am being charged for 2 tv boxes and I only have one. I sent the old tv box on January 12. I checked status and it just shows a label created.  I had credit on my last bill for the one sent in but this bill I don't show it. Thank You, Sandeep

Question

• Billing

Unlimited data

Good morning I have been trying for a week to add unlimited to my account but it continues to say that the product is temporarily unavailable. Could you add it to my plan please? Thank you so much!

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

Help!!!!

I am not computer savvy what so ever I have a nightmare I need big help my soon to be ex has hooked up my life and Xfinity to his own network I don't know anything about or what to do to stop It I need help  exactly what everyone is saying I'm connected to ipv6 feed 1&2 it's 3 different M

Question

• Customer Service

xFi site "going away"?

I see this when I login to the xFi website: "The xFi website will be going away on 06/07/22. You can still enjoy the same great features by downloading the free Xfinity xFi app to manage your WiFi and devices. Get it now on the App Store or Google Play." That's a terrible idea!  W

Question

• Xfinity App

AMAZON PRIME VIDEO APP

When I open the Amazon prime video on the X1 box. and try to play a movie from Prime. I get a error that tells me to turn off the VPN. I do not have a VPN, never had one. this started a week ago. Everything was fine before that. What is the issue? I have no issues playing it on my Roku stick or pho

Question

• X1

App won't update or reinstall

Tried updating app and it cycles with pending showing. Uninstaller to see if it would work now it won't install the app. New update is horrible. Have to go to internet to access account. Please fix the issue caused by recent update!

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

I was charged for my old returned modem after Comcast acknowledged receipt of it.

I had to get a new modem after upgrading my internet speed. I received my new modem via UPS for free, and had to return my old modem. I returned my old modem and Comcast sent me an email to confirm that it was received. My new Comcast bill has a charge for the old modem that I returned. I want

Question

• Customer Service

Is there a way to see which profiles or devices were connected to my internet for more than the last 6 days

I would like to get a timeline of when certain devices were connect to my internet. I'm trying to record an accurate history of when I had certain children at my house and need to know if I can get a backlog of certain devives or profiles connected to my wi-fi.

Question

• Your Home Network

lag spikes

i been having some lag spikes like every hour .. i notice it on my games like  i said every hour  or so  all i do is game and stream on twitch  i got the lag spikes if i stream or not

Question

• Your Home Network

XB8 | WiFi Bug?

2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz are all working great. I currently have a mesh network that is faster than the XB8's 2.4GHz and 5GHz speed so I disabled them in http://10.0.0.1/ only for them to re-enable themselves an hour later. I only want the XB8's 6GHz to be broadcasting. I figured this is just a bug si

Question

• Your Home Network

Prior Purchases Unavailable After Transferring Service

I recently moved and transferred my Xfinity tv service to my new address. After transferring my service, my previously purchased on-demand videos are not displaying on my account. When I spoke to the manager at the Xfinity store regarding the issue of my prior purchases not being available at my new

Question

• On Demand

Port Forwarding not actually opening ports

Attempting to port forward on port 25565, upon doing so, I checked on various port scanners including, https://www.ipfingerprints.com/portscan.php & https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ , which all report the port being closed/filtered. I have tried opening other ports and the "Reserve

Question

• Your Home Network

Apps-04036

Getting apps-04036 everytime I try paramount+ on my x1 box. I reset with no change.

Question

• Xfinity App

Error code 04036 on Paramount +

I keep getting error code 04036 for the last several days and am unable to get into my Paramount + app. I’ve tried resetting box and router. Also cleared local storage and tried to sign in again and still keep getting the same code. What gives?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

How to check ticket status

How should i check my ticket status?

Question

• Customer Service

Being charged for equipment that I never received or purchased

I have these 2 charges in my bill for equipments I never ordered: LMTD BASIC HD $7.35 This Equipment is Inactive, to Avoid Future Charges Please Return The Equipmen

Question

• Billing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here