Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
10+ hour outage.

My power went out due to a storm and came back on at 12:30pm YESTERDAY. It’s now 1am and still no internet. When I checked the status yesterday it stated services would be turned back on by 3:30. Well 3:30 came around and still no internet. So I checked the status again, this time it said 9:30. It’s

Question

Comcast is becoming way too expensive.

My bill is now $80 more than what my previous plan I chose the last time I upgraded it. My plan page literally says "$130 a month" yet my bill is $211. And now the cost is going to up an additional $20+ in January 2024? In addition, I am using my own Modem and Wifi Mesh Routers, and apparently that

Question

I need to know what my early termination fee will be if I cancel right now.

I would like to know what my ETF would be if I canceled my service right now. I am thinking about leaving due to better offerings from my power company providing fiber.

Question

Whole home WiFi is interupted when an iphone/ipad connects

When my son comes home with his iphone 15 and Ipad 8th generation, our whole WiFi slows down or stops. If I'm on a zoom call I get disconnected. This has just started happening in the past month, so I'm wondering if its a software/firmware issue. An ideas? How can I troubleshoot this?

Question

Help with ACP

I qualify for ACP, but my acct shows $80.00 monthly with xfinity for internet.  Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks. 

Question

Customer service

I had an appointment set up for my mother-in-law in her assisted-living facility. I made all the arrangements with the facility. I made all the arrangements for someone to be there and then Xfinity changed the appointment. It’s been a week and I still can’t get my mother’s phone moved. I have now ma

Question

No Dial Tone - Home Voice

Just added the service. Cannot get a dial tone. Internet & TV working fine. Have reset the modem / router multiple times. Phone cord inserted in the #1 phone port. Have now lost three hours trying to resolve and cannot find a way to actually speak with a human to advise or assist.

Question

how to unblock incoming emails

I used filters to block a certain email and consequentially all of my incoming emails are block. Do not know how to correct it. I can receive spam emails and I can successfully send emails.

Question

Television

My tv is reading view policies or cancel and I can’t change it. Also. I can’t get hdm1 either.

Question

I do not have Device Setting>Audio >Bluetooth

I am trying to pair a Bluetooth speaker to my TV Box MO MX011ANM. I go to Device Setting>Audio and there is no Bluetooth Devices 

Question

My account

I have asked to discontinue Now as I did not order this. My elderly grandpa with dementia ordered it not knowing what he was doing. I have requested this 3 times now. I was told no twice then finally told it was canceled and was charged once again. I am looking for a new provider and will need to t

Question

Closed

No internet connected

I'm trying to get internet through 2 devices -arris sb6190 and arris sbg10. But app can't connect/find them.i tried both coax outlets,check outlets from the inside for damage,restarted all.but it not connecting. What's the problem here? Devices itself?as they have "intel" logo and bad puma chip?per

Question

Intermittent Connection and Packet loss every 15-20 Minutes

I'm experiencing intermittent connection drops around 15-20 minutes, which has become increasingly frustrating as it hampers my ability to conduct essential tasks such as Zoom/Teams calls or live trading. Despite multiple attempts to resolve the issue through both phone and in-person technical suppo

Question

Outside box

Outside box is damaged and needs repair

Question

Accepted Solution

Confirming whether I am in an Enhanced Speed Market

According to my internet plan specifications, I should be eligible for the "Next Gen" 100 mbps upload speed if I use one of the compatible COAM devices (I am specifically looking at the CODA56). However, I want to confirm that enhanced speed is available at my service address before purchasing a new

Question

Accepted Solution

Xumo stream box shuts itself off

After a 28% increase in my Comcast bill, I called customer service to see what could be done. I had a very minimal cable package but fast internet. I never had even hooked up the cable box that I got from Comcast since I didn't really need it. What they offered was a pretty good deal including a new

Question

Please Help. Unauthorized Charge on bill.

Showing paw patrol movie purchase for $1.99 for February 25th. My home was empty.  Family was in Florida that week.  Please remove this unauthorized charge from my bill.  Thank you.

Question

Signing up for Max

I have spent the whole morning trying to add Max to my account but each time I sign in and try to add it to my account I get the message Sorry about that! We had a problem with our site. What good is it to have a website when it can't even handle the basics?

Question

email not showing up after 2 days

email showing only emails from today and yesterday. I need the older emails.

Question

Xfinity agent told me acp would cover everything but $30.

I had xfinity wifi through acp and an agent called me and told me I could get an unlimited phone line with my internet for $30. I had tru connect through acp which is junk service. I asked the lady several times if she was sure my bill would only be $30 and she confirmed yes with ACP. They sent me a

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here