Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (34.9K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Cannot send emails the third time in a day

Hi! I've not been able to send emails over over 200 recipients (email addresses) per day recently using my comcast email account. I send 100 each time. It was working fine before. I thought could send up to 1,000 thousands per day, 100 at a time.  Please assist. Thank you.

Question

Process for new construction

I have been trying to get my new house connected for over two months.  A serviceability assessment was performed and I was told service was readily available without construction, that it would only require a technician visit.   Then nothing.  The customer service call center ca

Question

MSNBC is not working - I keep getting an error and to Try Again

Just switched from Directv to Xfinity and unable to get MSNBC - what do I need to do

Question

How to report Xfinity/Comcast aerial cable down, blocking traffic

I am extremely frustrated that I have been unable to report a downed cable. There are countless threads in these xfinity forums from other people who tried to do the same. The response in the threads from Xfinity employees is always the same: Send a Direct Message to "Xfinity Support". First, som

Question

Email Quota reached - despite deleting GBs of data

I've deleted on both web and on pc (outlook) hundreds of emails and many large emails. It has hardly budged the amount of "reported used" space.  I often will get a "100% quota reached" message after deleting megabytes of data (which is some cases now appear to be duplicates".  Help! 

Question

Connecting issues

For some old reason it won’t let play no movies

Question

Overcharging practices

I was with this company for more than 10 years but recently your company is charging me 140 dollars for a lousy internet that doesn't even work after midnight. On the month of June, I told your representative that I want to pay the past due and close the account. Instead, they came up with so called

Question

Pod Wifi Booster White Light Flashing and Overheating

Our pod also cannot be recognized on the network using the Xfinity app on my phone. When first plugged in, the green light lights for 30 seconds or so, then nothing for a minute or so, then a white light comes on and then winks off, then back on, winks off, etc. And then after a while the whole unit

Question

Why is your website so bad?

You're an internet company, this is insane. Your website should work smoothly every time, on every browser. There is absolutely no excuse for it. Anyway, here are my issues: Cannot access my bill from my email. I click "View bill" and login (which only works like 50% of the time), and if I'm luck

Question

report downed wire

Downed Cable Wire near [Edited removed PII] This is not my account this is a client of mine who is unable to call on their own. I do not know what their account number is but the wire is on the ground and needs attention. 

Question

Logging on to Max

Why must I sign in each time to watch Max? I need to get a code and log in every single time. How can I stay logged into Max?

Question

CM-STATUS message sent. Event Type Code: 24

Hi, I've been having many issues with my internet experiencing intermittent connectivity. Connectivity will go out for 1 - 10 minutes at a time and I ended up replacing my CM700 modem with a CM1000 and my Netgear Nighthawk Router with a RadiX AXE6600 and have had 2 xfinity technicians come out to ch

Question

Poor Internet

We have been having issues with our service for awhile now, even after having a technician coming out. We have updated our modem, our service plan is 800mbps but we are only seeing 100mbps with 2mb upload. It has been rather difficult having no service with a plan that promises high speeds. Is there

Question

Need help as my modem is not recognized and i have no internet

My modem is not recognized and i have no internet Chat agent said someone will call in 5 mins but it’s 20mins and no one calling yet

Question

Activate xcam3 without the app

Hello, I am an xfinity customer, but currently do not have the service. A while ago, I purchased the xcam3 while I was under the service, and am currently looking for a way to activate the camera without using the app. Is there any way to setup viewing on devices without the app? I read a thread tha

Question

wire down

I have a wire down in my drive way and phone support is unhelpful, how can i get someone out ASAP

Question

Activation

So I recently received my xfinity modem, I downloaded the app, plugged everything in, followed the steps on app, but I get to a part where it asks me if my modem is blinking a white light yet, but honestly I presume the color to be slightly yellow more than it is white, the problem I guess I have is

Question

Ethernet doesn't work with Fortnite or any online game (and glows orange) but works fine for web browsing

This isn't the first time this problem has occurred last time it miraculously fixed itself but now its back. I've tried multiple speed test and I'm getting the right amount of Mbps but online games just dont work. And it's not a PC problem either because it I can play when connected to wifi. I just

Question

[edit: Language] XFINITY

Your service is trash. If we weren’t forced to use your garbage service we wouldn’t. Every night during normal tv hours we loose all service. When we report it we are told it’s our fault (we have changed hardware multiple times and Xfinity is the only constant). Your reporting tool keeps deleting my

Question

Looking to cancel service

Need to cancel service asap thank you

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here