Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Enabling 802.11b legacy so that I can connect my older Nintendo Wii

Hello. I'm attempting to comment my Nintendo Wii to my wifi. My current Xfinity modem has the 2.4 ghz and 5 GHz however to connect my Wii it needs to have 802.11b enabled.  I couldn't find anywhere in the settings that I could do this manually.  Could you please help me do this? Reg

Question

• Your Home Network

Comcast email has been saying it is not secure since 2020 when I first posted this. Still exactly the same in 2022.

I put this question up September 15, 2020 and it is still happening. I am reluctant to use Comcast email because of it.  I get the same message on other computers and other smartphones when I access Comcast.  Computer is up to date, browser is up to date.  I only get the message in C

Question

• Email

DVR Canceled all scheduled recordings

Came home to watched my recorded shows after work and the 2 shows I had scheduled for tonight were not recorded and my schedule has no future recordings scheduled even though I have 10+ series I've been recording for years. I was checking my schedule to make sure there weren't any conflicts a day or

Question

• X1

HELP! SO SLOW!! Connecting a QNAP NAS to the xFi Gateway Device

Background: I purchased a new QNAP TS-h973AX-8G 9-Bay  to use as network storage for my home network. I do a lot video editing as a freelancer and I require to have access and send/receive huge video files. This is a very fast NAS (up to 10gb speeds) and it works great when connected directly t

Question

• Your Home Network

xr11 vs xr15

Will the xr11 remote work with the newer xfinity equipment, specifically the XG1v4-A DVR? And can I trade my remote for one at xf store or online? Also I have a newer Samsung smart Q60 TV and a 6-7yr old Samsung smart TV. Will it pair to those? (obv need two remotes) The answer may be somewhere in

Question

• X1

Property damage

Hi, Last week your crews dug a new line under our driveway. Our driveway is no longer flat and has a bump where your crew dug under it. Please have someone contact us so you can fix the problem. Thanks.

Question

• Customer Service

Something needs to be done about customer service

Sorry for the long post, but it was a lot to get out. After 3 times contacting online chat with no resolutions to problems so I finally called, and the person I talked to cleared things up. I'll say what I asked, the response I got from online chat, then what was clarified later when I actually call

Question

• Customer Service

Order an additional remote control

I lost a remote control. How do I order a replacement?

Question

• X1

NAP mode

I thought I was. having issues with the screen saver but after some reading it appears to Nap Mode issue. it is internal to the box and cannot be adjusted by the customer.  Please change it back so it doesn't stop TV play.   Thanks

Question

• X1

Internet slow after going all IP service

Internet has always been good until I switched to all IP service(tv&internet).Only getting 1/3 of the speed I should get,have called several times to Xfinity and even called Apple and they all have said your internet speed should not have changed.I’m using a xb7 gateway and 2 XI6 set top boxes.H

Question

• Your Home Network

Suggestion box on/off timers

Would be nice to have a power option to set a power on time and a power off time. So for example, set the cable box to turn on at 6am for the of us who wake up early in the morning not wanting to fumble looking for a remote.

Question

• X1

Motorola MB8611 modem frequently loses connection to Xfinity/reboots

I have a Motorola MB8611 cable modem that I purchased from Best Buy in June 2022 to use with Xfinity's gigabit cable internet service. I've been encountering a problem where the modem seems to drop its connection to the WAN/Xfinity and reboots, causing my home network to lose Internet connectivity f

Question

• Your Home Network

COMCAST Support [Edited: Profanity]

You [Edited: Profanity] why has my internet been down for over 8 plus freaking hrs.

Question

• Your Home Network

Motorola MB8611 rebooting

I just upgraded mr Motorola MB600 to the MB611 on 9/25/22 and every 30 minutes to 1 hour the modem will reboot units own. I unplugged the modem and plugged it back in a nd the issue is still there.   Here is a snap shot of my event log from the modem.  Please help.

Question

• Your Home Network

Compensation needed for your customers

Internet always down for long periods. You take our money whether or not we use your service. Shouldn't you deduct from our bill when your Internet is down? [Edited: Profanity] service. You owe us money

Question

• Customer Service

Disconnect service asap

Hi. I attempted to reach someone about disconnecting my service today but kept getting disconnected on the phone. When I attempted to use the chat feature it tells me there are no agents available and to call. I would like to make sure my service is disconnected 9/26/22 as the owner is moving back

Question

• Customer Service

Steelers Football

Local xfinity cable programming should include All Steelers and Eagles NFL games included in cable service. Not having to buy into Amazon Prime . Or Amazon free trial period. I’m a central Pennsylvania Fan and could not watch a Thursday night game on my xfinity cable with the Added sports package. I

Question

• Channels and Programming

Accepted Solution

Eliminate "Add your mobile phone number" prompt

After not occurring for months, now, when I access my email via XFINITY.COM, I'm being intercepted with the "Add your mobile phone number" Per the information within Comcast, they request a recovery option, stating "private email or mobile phone". I've given the private email, but the sy

Question

• Email

Schedule for tech to come to home

I received a text from you to schedule a date for a tech to come to my house but your calendar will not allow me to pick a date

Question

• Customer Service

How do I add someone to my account

How can I add someone else on to my account?

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here