Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30.1K)

Activity
Error code ENT-22017

I just bought the new minions movie and I am getting this error code ENT-22017. I have tried resetting the box by unplugging it, but that didn't work either. Please help.

Question

• Flex

Another subscriber whose DVR won’t record Reelz

I was googling “my comcast dvr won’t record reelz.” I found a post from 8/6 from a user with the exact same issue. There is no problem recording any other channel, just Reelz. I see the red dot like it’s recording, but when I go to watch it, it is not there.

Question

• X1

Expired Certificate/ Untrusted

So I notice AGAIN my service a bit laggy with only 2 connected devices =an Arris TG1682G (rented) gateway and iPhone 12  ( excluding the Cisco DPC3941T router Connection type= UPnP  It’s been using my network since 12/21)Fing app and Desktop seem to be able to detect unauthorized conne

Question

• Your Home Network

Reset cable box every two days

Hi, I have to send a signal to reset my cable box every two or three days to get it to work. I’ve called multiple times but am yet to speak with a technician.  Can someone please provide technical support?

Question

• X1

In-home wifi network disappears, then wrong password?

I’ve been have weird periods over the past week where my in-home wifi network disappears, then shows up again, but I can’t connect to it on our IOS Devices (it says it’s the wrong password?)… I reboot the gateway, it allows me to connect maybe 10-15 minutes later, then it’s fine… until it happens ag

Question

• Your Home Network

My dvr won't record the reelz channel.

My dvr will not record the reelz channel. I have done all of the troubleshooting steps and it seems to record everything else just not that channel.  It will show recording but once it is over you go back to watch it and it is not there.

Question

• X1

Xfi App not showing WiFi network settings or information

On August 4, 2022, Xfinity eliminated the website where you could see and modify your Wifi network settings, which forced everyone to use the Xfi app for those functions. On August 1, 2022, Xfinity pushed out an update to the Xfi app and now, the Xfi app no longer displays Wifi network settings or i

Question

• Xfinity App

Discovery+ and Xfinity

There is some issue with Discovery+ and Xfinity. All other apps run with no issues but I am sitting here staring at a Target logo and spinning circle. I have restated the app several times and each time I try to watch anything, the app freezes up. I can watch the exact same show on Discovery+ on Rok

Question

• Channels and Programming

Cannot Hear The Party That Calls

In January, my parents signed up for phone/internet/cable service with Xfinity. For four months the system worked great. Over the past two  months there is an INTERMITTENT problem where they cannot hear the person on  the other end of the call.   This happens if they initiate t

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

Collections

You guys told me I didn't owe anything, why am I being sent to collections? This will show on my credit report. It is your fault, and you better fix this. Horrible service.

Question

• Billing

It rained so I lost cable

It rains everyday in south Florida so why is my cable out. Can someone help me? My internet is working fine.

Question

• X1

Shark Vacuum unable to reconnect after outage

So about 2 weeks ago there was an internet and TV outage in my area where I had no internet tv wifi nothing for about 12 hours. Since then my new shark vacuum robot has not been able to reconnect to my wifi. I have spent hours on the phone with Shark and Xfinity and shark proved to me today that it

Question

• Your Home Network

Help me fix this

Why am I getting this message in google and how can I fix: This site could be risky Advanced Security blocked access to http://www.trovi.com/Results.aspx?CTID=SY1003343&searchsource=58&UM=8&D=080122&N=1002&q=dad+est+2022+shirt This site might compromise your device

Question

• Your Home Network

Status of Xfinity OneDrop - Nightmare Experience (PLEASE HELP)

Hello, I have been trying to get a status update from Xfinity for several weeks -- beginning in mid-June! Thus far, they have sent out 5 technicians to my house, none of which were aware there was no drop available to route to my house. Each one says they will follow up. I have also called the 1-

Question

• Customer Service

No email address and password no Wifi ID and password.

My neighbor had a service person from xfinity setup the router he gave her a piece of note paper with email address and password and WiFi ID and password. She inadvertently tossed the paper in the trash.  She doesn't have a cell or computer.  She just purchased a Smart TV and wants to acc

Question

• Email

Changing DVR plan

So in May I upgraded to 150 hours from 20. Now I want to go back down. I can't see how to do it via the app without going through a whole plan change. I don't see a chat with customer service and I really don't want to call in.... Any suggestions. Or am I stuck calling in

Question

• X1

Stream app only displaying the TV TO GO channels

I installed Xfinity Stream app on my Fire TV stick, hoping to be able to watch my full live TV channel line up when the TV is not near any cable outlet. However the app only shows less than TV GO channels while I got the Popular TV package. Same thing happened to http://xfinity.com/stream/listings

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

New Xfinity Router connecting to all devices in-home except for Micrsoft Surface Pro 6 (windows 11)....

Replaced an old Xfinity gateway (router) with a new Xfinity gateway (router) inside of my home and my Microsoft Surface 6 Pro (personal device) does not connect to the new gateway however, it does show it is “Connected and Secured” but there is no connection. All other devices, 26 of them, in the h

Question

• Your Home Network

Don't want to use two step verification - How stop Xfinity from asking every time you sign in?

Xfinity tries to get you to turn on two step verification every time you sign in. The two step verification page opens every time you try to sign into an Xfinity page (instead of the actual page you wanted to visit). There's no way to decline the two step verification on the page. In order to get to

Question

• Customer Service

Reissue expired, unused visa promotional card

Hi, for some reason my $50 promotion gift card finally showed up in the US mail today, several months late and already expired 3 months ago. Is there a way I can be reissued a new one, please. This was part of the Xfinity referral for new services activation program. Thanks.

Question

• Customer Service

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here