Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32.1K)

Activity
Bad Service

hello i bought a comcast box for tv accidentally when i wanted something for my phone. when i was talking to the person that was helping me trying to

Question

• Billing

Who do i call if my network frequently disconnects?

I noticed in the past month my network will disconnect for about five minutes and come back up w/out me having to do anything. It's not during any pa

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity Stream Website Causes Router to Reboot

Every time I go to xfinity.com/stream/ my router and modem reboot and I lose internet for about 10 minutes. Can someone help me fix it? Do I just need

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Accepted Solution

Closed

Unlimited Data Temporarily Unavailable

I ordered unlimited data to be included in my internet plan earlier and it said I would receive an order confirmation, but I still have not received t

Question

• Customer Service

Bring back court tv

Xfinity suddenly dropped court tv without warning . Will they bring it back or will I have to switch companies?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Lip Syncing problem on Firestick app

I saw a similar post, and was told that there had been a solution. I did not see a solution, just some questions. Anyhow, I am using the Stream app

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

HBO Max issues

I signed up for HBO Max about a month ago. I added it to both of my TVs. Watched it for a few days on both TVs. Noticed that it would not play on my b

Question

• X1

Error ENT -22013

GETTING ERROR ENT-22013 USINF FLEX. NO APPS WILL WORK OR LOAD AT ALL.  JUST GOT THIS.  IT REALLY SUCKS.  

Question

• Flex

Deprovision Devices on Stream App

Hi, I need all the devices associated with my account to be deprovisioned so that I can remove unwanted users from the Stream app.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Multiple Modem Error Messages (Sync Timing, T3 Time-out, Power Exceeds Value, etc...)

Hi, I need some help. I have been having connections issues for what feels like most of the year now, and it seems to have gotten worse within the la

Question

• Your Home Network

Trying to add unlimited data..

When trying to add the unlimited data option to my account I get an error saying the service is temporarily unavailable (it's been saying this for mon

Question

• Customer Service

Is there a way to check data usage by device?

We’ve exceeded our TB/month for 4 month straight now. Since the first time it happen it made sense because we had 10 devices connected but we cut ever

Question

• Xfinity App

Sling tv app

Why isn't my sling tv working on one of my flex boxes

Question

• Flex

SCREEN DARKENS

AMAZON PRIME HD MOVIE DARKENS AND LOSS OF YELLOW TINT

Question

• X1

Channels remove Fox?

I find the vaccine disinformation on Fox channels to be extremely disturbin. How do I remove or block that channel from my package?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Flex box software update in progress never finishes

Code rdk-03012-0 Flex box requires a software update however it is continuously in progress. It will sit at 0% for about 5 minutes then download. T

Question

• Flex

Data usage

Xfi app used to show a bar graph for how much data each device uses for the day. There isn't an option for that anymore. Was it taken off or is there

Question

• Xfinity App

Technical support

My line is laying on the ground from a tree and I can mow my lawn. Can someone please put it back up?

Question

• Customer Service

missing emails

My husband's emails from April through today suddenly disappeared.  We tried the restore from deleted folder - they are not there either. 

Question

• Email

Frequent WiFi outages

I am a long time customer, and am very unhappy with the service I received last month. There were frequent outages in my area, plus we had intermitte

Question

• Billing

New to the Community?

Start Here