Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.1K)

Activity
Internet Outage

I have been out of internet for three days and I have an online class for my Masters degree. Assignments are due this week and I need to know when the

Question

• Customer Service

Channel is not working on stream

Other channels work, but the one I want keeps getting an error. "We're having some trouble ::0 We're sorry something unexpected just happened. Please

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

In home visit fee $100

I had changes to my service in Aug. Then had issues. The app scheduled a service appointment. I was never told there would be a $100 fee. I called an

Question

• Billing

Complaints

I want to change my plan online and of course the Xfinity website won't let me do this. I am then instructed to contact Xfinity but the only options a

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Unable to set up cellular on Apple Watch

Yesterday unfortunately I had to reset my Apple Watch Series 6 and after setting it up, it does not permit me to set up my cellular plan with it. Afte

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Looking for auto who responded to my post on Twitter

My internet speeds are half of what they should be. I have a gigabit modem

Question

• Customer Service

why does my roku tv want me to keep activating today?

Today for some reason I have to activate my Roku TV I have been using for 3 years. I go ahead an activate and activate with the same response. Thanks

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Local channels and recordings missing in Stream App

All of my local channels and recording options are no longer showing in the Stream app. They were there yesterday or today or not available. What happ

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Getting Access Denied error for some websites

Hello, when I try to navigate to URLs for American Express, Vistaprint, Old Navy, United and some others on my home network, I immediately get a follo

Question

• Your Home Network

Burying cable

I live in a condo development. Since last November there has been an uncovered cable box attached to a building.  The orange lines coming from t

Question

• Customer Service

Live sports broadcast lagging

I have a perplexing issue. Last night was the second straight week that the Chiefs game broadcast on tv was 4-5 minutes behind the actual game action.

Question

• X1

Sound issues abc sports

When watching football on ABC the crowd noise is so loud you cannot hear the announcers. After talking with ABC they said it is the cable company. Can

Question

• Channels and Programming

Roku

My roku will not connect to my home internet network. I have verified internet and modem is not problem and password is correct. I even went a purchas

Question

• Your Home Network

IP Reputation Attacks

I have installed a NAS an enabled the NAS Firewall. I have port forwarded 5000 to the NAS.  I am now getting several IP Reputation Attack messag

Question

• Your Home Network

Internet outage

Hi, My internet was outage for two days due to the storm Nicholas on Sept 15 and 16. I could not do any work from home. I would like to get credit f

Question

• Billing

Buried Wire

The technician, who installed my cable, consulted with his supervisor, to make sure that my cable could be buried. The technician also sent him pictur

Question

• Customer Service

XFi Advanced Gateway - not getting WiFi 6

My understanding is my Xfi Advanced Gateway (XB6) supports WiFi 6. I've confirmed the driver on my computer also supports WiFi 6 - however when I look

Question

• Your Home Network

Can I set up my router to Automatically reboot nightly?

I need my router to automatically reboot at 2am every night. Is that possible, short of buying a timer that will turn it off and on again, like a ligh

Question

• Your Home Network

Upgraded internet plan but getting same download speed as before.

Hello, I upgraded to the 1200mb plan from a 500mb plan but my download speed is the same as before. How do I get the new download speed activated?

Question

• Your Home Network

Do I have the most current router?

I see that xfinity is offering new customers a router that looks different from mine. The one I have is black (color). the one I see offered is whit

Question

• Your Home Network

New to the Community?

Start Here