Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Adding Comcast email to Outlook

On Feb 2, 2024, my comcast email stopped updating in Outlook 365. After researching and trying  a number of suggested fixes, I finally took some advice and deleted the comcast email from Outlook, intending to reinstall it.  I tried verifying that I could log in to my comcast email through

Question

Clock time

My clock on the tv is correct but on my box, Xumo is not

Question

How to disable Nap mode "are you still there"

Went round and round on this about a year ago. I want to be able to leave my TV on as I see fit not turn off after 4 hours and ask me "are you still there".   On a phone call with a support person I was told that this is the way it is and there is nothing I can do.   4 different boxes, 5

Question

Xumo stream box issue

There is no Dolby Atmos on Prime (worked fine with old Flex box). Sound setting is on "Auto" (tried all settings) which Dolby Atmos works on Netflix, Apple TV and Max fine. There is no way to dim or turn off the light off on the Xumo stream box old Flex box had a option

Question

NHL center ice

Having the same problem with NHL center ice. Been going on since mid December. Randomly stops and asks if I want to try recording again but that also stops. Everything else that’s being recorded works fine so it’s definitely something to do with center ice . it’s getting pretty frustrating and I hop

Question

Router Not Working

Need assistance getting my router working

Question

Why charge people for supplying their own modem

I returned my Xfinity modem and was told that it would now cost me MORe to have unlimited data. The modem I am now using is faster and gives me better coverage around my home. Why does Xfinity feel charging more for less is a good business model? My solution was to cancel my cable subscription. I ra

Question

Unable to Cancel Service

Hello, I recently moved to an area that is not covered by Xfinity for Internet service. I need to cancel service to my previous location, but I get an error when trying to schedule a callback that says: "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback". I haven't been able to get in contact with

Question

Accepted Solution

Xfinity Rewards Sweepstakes

I received an email from [Edited: "Personal Information"] stating that I won the Sweepstakes. The link I clicked in the email directs me to https://xfinityrewardswinners.com/Guest/Xfinity/ . Questions: Is that a legitimate email address for notifying winners of the Xfinity rewards sweepstakes? And

Question

TV pixelation issues

Tech came out and said bad splitter, turned on diff channels and seemed fine. Two days later still happening on FOX. Switching and dropping Xfinity TV. Joke

Question

XB8 is terrible

My network drops constantly. I've had techs out numerous times. It's so frustrating. Network was great on the xb7. The xb8 I have to turn of wifi 6 by logging into the modem itself to get any reliable connection. I have a bunch of smart devices that have never had a problem in the past. Modem consta

Question

Unable to connect to the Internet.

I haven't been connected to the internet for 3 hours now.What's going on? It suddenly cuts off and the yellow light has been blinking for three hours.I tried turning it off and on, and I pressed the active button, but it didn't work.The money they take is by no means a small amount.It's not just tod

Question

Random router reboots

I'm on a 1.2 gig plan and my router was shipped, new, to me less than a month ago. Speeds are fantastic, but in the last week or two it's been randomly rebooting, which is a pain.  I haven't yet found a pattern to the reboots (time of day, uptime, etc), but when it comes back, the connection t

Question

No home Phone Service since modem was replaced

No home Phone Service since modem was replaced. I have tried the resetting the modem and changing the plugs. The phone worked with the old modem. Trying to navigate through the website and app to find answers is hard.

Question

No audio on CNBC

No audio on CNBC. All other channels have audio. When I record CNBC, the audio returns. Any sugestions on how to fix this problem?

Question

Xfinity wifi now pass

For a week I cannot access

Question

Packet Loss Issue IL

For the longest time I thought this packet loss was occurring on my connection, tech after tech could not figure what the issue was but we've done some TCP tracerouting and turns out one or two of the comcast hops out of IL seems to be the culprit when it comes to this packet loss. When hopping thro

Question

No recibí la tarjeta regalo

El día 29 de febrero me llego un correo diciendo que no fue posible la entrega de la tarjeta prepago.

Question

Complaints

Was hung up on yesterday by one of your tech support people

Question

Improper wiring through trees and bolt to my tree

Xfinity was out in front of my house a few days for hours. I was not sure why.  The next morning g, I noticed that they ran cables through the trees and attached the cables with a bolt to my beautiful 60 year old maple tree  this has nothing to do with my Xfinity services.  They are

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here