Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
service issues

Does anyone else have a problem with getting internet while being 200 ft away from the modem? I pay a lot for 800 mbs (or whatever it's called) to only get 39.6 download speed. I have a new modem, I was told to purchase a pod for $130, "easy to install, just activate it on the app", an hour later, I

Question

• Your Home Network

Can't view offers

End of my previous 2 year contract and amazingly I can't view any offers. Tried the assistant which was complete (Edited: Language please see Forums guidelines https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c).  Got NOWHERE!!!  It would

Question

• Customer Service

dvr schedule of new recordings disappeared

When we got up this morning, our future schedule for DVR recordings were deleted...says nothing is scheduled for 14 days. We had a lot of recordings scheduled. We did a system restart and this did not solve the problem.   Please help. Thank you.

Question

• X1

ARRIS device connected to my Wi-Fi

I have a device called ARRIS-E551 connected to my network and cannot pause it or forget it. called tech on the other side of the globe and was a waste of time. does anyone what is the cause of it and a fix.

Question

• Your Home Network

Paused Device still connecting

I’ve seen this question asked numerous times and I’ve yet to see any real resolution.  We have multiple devices that are paused on our network still connected.   So here we are, with numerous random people connecting to our WiFi and I can’t kick them off because I don’t have acce

Question

• Your Home Network

Programming

So I live 5 miles from being a Baltimore affliate but I am forced to watch DC news and events!

Question

• Channels and Programming

Packet Loss, Packet Loss, Packet Loss, Packet Loss, Packet Loss, Packet Loss, Packet Loss.

I'm not receiving packets. Constant lag. It's getting worse to the point I can't browse the internet at times. Constant disconnects. It's been 3 months, 20 customer service reps, 2 technicians and a bucket truck later. I can't swap internet providers or I would have already.  Fix it.

Question

• Your Home Network

Exposed wires at utility box

All of the cable wires are exposed and tangled. How can I get this fixed?

Question

• Customer Service

Data Usage Accuracy

As of this moment my router (Netgear WNDR3700) shows I have used 809GB of data, however the Xfinity meter shows 901GB; this is an 11% difference. Why?

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

MLB Network Pixelated/Frozen In Central PA!

MLB Network has been frozen/pixelated in the Harrisburg PA area for a week or so now. Reset’s do not clear up the issue. Thanks

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

DVR start and stop times off

all recordings are starting early and ending early. in order to get the complete show the recording we have to extend the recordings by 3 minutes. This has been happening for over 7 months. two techs have come out got a new box and still have the issue. Done the chat multiple times.  Still no

Question

• X1

Constant Internet Drops

My internet connection is dropping 10-15 times per day. This is my log: Apply               Cancel      Frequency start Value

Question

• Your Home Network

Billing Cycle

I cancelled my xfinity internet due to shotty connection yesterday (Saturday) after having paid my autopay bill on Thursday. Not quite sure how the billing cycles work and the xfinity support people couldn’t have been less helpful in explaining. Am I entitled to a refund of that payment? Partial ref

Question

• Billing

Web Browser

Why is there no web browser in Flex?? Please add asap!!

Question

• Flex

Damaged utility box

There is a cable utility box on my neighbor's driveway that has been damaged and knocked out my cable connection. How do I get someone to replace the utility box cover?

Question

• Customer Service

Help with email

Email works on all my devices except iPad, only loads new email sometimes

Question

• Email

streaming error tvapp-00231

Over the past several weeks we've been getting streaming errors on both TVs (error tvapp-00231). It happens about once every hour. I've reset the modem (Surfboard sb8200), the router (Asus RT-AC68P) and both Roku devices several times yet the problem persists. Is there something else I should be try

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Xfinity home app

My home app is not working, I can't sign in. How do I fix it?

Question

• Xfinity Home App

Xfi App not showing WiFi network settings or information

On August 4, 2022, Xfinity eliminated the website where you could see and modify your Wifi network settings, which forced everyone to use the Xfi app for those functions. On August 1, 2022, Xfinity pushed out an update to the Xfi app and now, the Xfi app no longer displays Wifi network settings or i

Question

• Xfinity App

App issues

Hi my app that are included in my subscriptions are telling me they aren’t included in my subscriptions and I know they are. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here