Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
No internet, device paused?

My laptop has been unable to connect to internet for a couple hours now. It shows as being connected to wifi but no internet access. Reconnecting to wifi prompts browser to open to site that says my device is paused, but the device is not showing as paused in the app. My phone is connecting fine so

Question

• Your Home Network

No connection 6E in my XB8

I can’t connect any device in my XB8 with 6E network.

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Overwhelmed by bounced spam

In the past 2 days I have gotten over 100 bounce messages from obviously phony postmaster domains. C'mon guys, I understand how spam works, the use of spoofed victim email addresses as sender, but this many at a time should raise some red flags.  It's happening at another of my addresses, not

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Sudden spike in data usage

I just got off the phone with an agent after disputing my current data usage trends and I'm fuming. I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for YEARS. I have never gotten close to reaching my data limit. I've never gone over 700GB in a month, ever. Starting last month, February, my data usage spiked and we

Question

• Customer Service

Extremely Slow Phone App Loading When Connected to xFi Gateway

Takes a long time to load apps on my android phone. Usually times out. Including the xFi app.  If I turn the wifi off on my phone problem goes away. If I connect to a different wifi, problem goes away. I tried reinstalling apps and restarting phone.  Tried restarting router.  Does

Question

• Xfinity App

No Crunchyroll or Funimation???

I hate that Flex doesn't have Crunchyroll or Funimation!?! Why don't you have at least one of these? Please add soon.

Question

• Flex

HBO Max can’t verify my subscription

When I go into the HBO Max app on my xfinity it tells me that it can’t verify my subscription and my xfinity subscription has expired. Thanks be talked to four customer service agents who passed it along to a tech who came out (which I knew was not going to fix anything because how could he) and he

Question

• X1

Internet outage

I noticed the internet outage was showing my apps for the last 2 days. I was getting great internet service still though. But this morning I called support to get my new modem activated to replace the rental modem. It went through until he is trying to finish on his side. Then he told me due to the

Question

• Customer Service

The page for Port Forwarding has been down for at least 3 days

I've been forced to use the buggy and inconsistent at best Xfinity website in order to port forward instead of the 10.0.0.1 page (YAAAAAAY for your braindead engineers), and because of that I simply cannot port forward because every single time I've tried to access the port forwarding page for the l

Question

• Accessibility

Paramount plus error 04036

Keep getting error 04036 Tried resetting box 3 time. Paid for a 1 year subscription and hasn’t worked for last 3 days

Question

• Channels and Programming

Public IP address

My speeds are fine and the internet is stable. The problem is my public ip is showing that I’m somewhere in jersey while I’m actually in Washington state. That’s causing my game to connect me to a server on the other side of the country which gives me a high ping. There are servers in Portland and o

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Internet Outage lasting DAYS

Is anyone else experiencing an outage with their wifi? I have not had internet in days. It may be over a week or longer. I remember it being out a while back but don't remember when. I rarely use the wifi. For the last several days, I've checked the xfinity app for status and it always says the same

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

Moving but staying with family can I pause service for 6 months?

Hello. I'm hoping a Comcast/Xfinity person can help me. My situation is this:  I'm moving on May 31 2022. I currently have an Internet plan, but I don't want auto billing to continue.  I will be staying with family for at least six months.  What options do I have?  Can I put the

Question

• Customer Service

Login loop

App lets me put username, password, and text verification code and then goes right back to username page and prompts me to put it in again. It’s a loop.

Question

• Xfinity App

Streaming app freezes

When is the streaming app freezing going to be fixed?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Error code: app-04036

When loading Paramount+ app through xfinity x1 cable box the app usually closes without loading fully and presents error code: "app-04036". Otherwise when it does load it often shows error code: "-" which covers the screen while trying to watch any show.

Question

• X1

Unsubscribe amc

I have tried all suggestions from xfinity to remove amc+ from my flex. I have no option to Unsubscribe.  I'm already paying for amc+.  I do not need this one.  Why is it so difficult to remove subscriptions yet so easy to add a subscription?

Question

• Flex

Baseball Team Standings

What is the Voice Remote command for Baseball Team Standings? Last season "Baseball Standings" worked.  This year it provides the same info as "Baseball Scores" - the scores for today's games.  I'm looking for which team is in first place, which is in second, 3rd, 4th and etc, with the nu

Question

• X1

ecobee integration w/ Xfinity window & door sensors?

Are there any plans for a deeper integration with the ecobee thermostat? Currently I am able to switch the ecobee thermostat to “Away” mode when arming my the security system, but I would also like the ability to turn off my thermostat when certain doors or windows remain open. I realize that ecobee

Question

• Rules and Automations

4k color

Sometimes good. Fades. Followed changing 60 fps setting to 30. Worked. Today started show, faded colors again. Went back to 79 and Volos back. Apple TV 4K is smears perfect. What’s can I do? I’d box bad?

Question

• Channels and Programming

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here