Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (44K)

Activity
Boosted Internet speed

Greetings, I received an email from xfinity that says "Good news: We've boosted your Internet speed". Does this mean my bill will be boosted? Thanks

Question

• Billing

yet ANOTHER customer who can't view/change plans

I've complained to your customer service so freaking many times I lost count a long time ago. Run around doesn't begin to describe what I get. Last time this is seriously what I was told "I'm sorry I can't do anything about this, I've sent a "ticket" over to the engineers to keep an eye on. If you s

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

xFi Pods won't connect

I bought XFi pods from someone on the internet that won't connect? Do I need to add these to my account? Do they need to be removed from their account?

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity Flex fried my TV

My Flex has been having more and more issues recently requiring frequent restarts. Then, tonight, I did a search using the Flex and the screen suddenly displayed a bunch of digital noise; horizontal lines, repeated patterns of images that had been on the flex screen. My kid managed to take a picture

Question

• Customer Service

Modem Upgrade - 2nd Public IP

Greetings and Happy 2022! So I’ve been using SB8200 with Additional IP address, decided to upgrade the modem to S33. Modem is activated but the 2nd IP needs to be re-provisioned. Seeking assistance 🙏

Question

• Your Home Network

I cannot get Xfinity to ship me the box i need, the XG1v4, instead they have sent me various other devices. I am getting very frustrated

I need Comcast to ship me the XG1v4 cable box. For some reason they have sent me things i did not order

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Accepted Solution

Being overcharged 100 for inside service call that I should not have been charged for and cannot get help

A truck hit the cable line to my house and knocked it off the telephone pole and into the street. Comcast came out the next day to fix it, so I was without service to work for a day and they left the line sitting in the road because they had no one to fix it. They explained I would not be billed bec

Question

• Billing

Do I need to upgrade to X1 cable box?

I currently use a Comcast PR150BNC as my primary cable box. If I have no need for voice control,  is there any reason I need to upgrade to your X1 box?  Especially, with regard to future compatibility.  Is the X1 compatible with my to remote cable boxes, which definitely don’t want t

Question

• X1

How do you add a folder to your Xfinity mobile email?

This is easily done. It just isn't very clear how to do it. First go to Folders in your Xfinity mobile email. Click on edit in the upper right hand corner. Click on My Folders and the option will come up for you to add a new folder. Actually, this option to add a new folder will come up if you click

Question

• Email

I can't open my email

When I log in to my email account it reverts back to a log-in page.

Question

• Email

Slow App response and load times.

Why is there so much lag time between the remote and 3rd party apps on the X1? Even load times are much longer than using my roku. Is there a simple fix besides calling a tech to come out?

Question

• X1

Paramount Plus Login Help

I’ve subscribed to Paramount+ but cannot login to my account on my TV. I can access the account but I’m asked to “try it free” or sign in. When trying to sign in, I’m offered two options. “On my TV” or “On the Web”. When I try using my TV, and I press Sign In after entering my information, the littl

Question

• Xfinity App

Accepted Solution

Incorrect Aspect Ratio on Every Channel With New LG TV (Solved! Get a New Box!)

This frustrated me for months. Finally got a new box and problem solved. Xfinity Package We have basic internet package, which comes with basic local channels only (Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, and local PBS) Connection Coax from wall to Xfinity HDMI from Xfinity box to TV TVLGTV TV Settings

Question

• X1

Spam Email Increase

I've noticed a HUGE influx of spam emails, with lots of multiples of the same one, since I did the upgrade to Windows 11. Most go directly to the spam folder, which is good, but it's averaging well over 100 spam emails a day compared to maybe a dozen before. It's a pain to have to scroll thru them

Question

• Email

Paused devices can't communicate in Home Network

I just got an upgraded gateway and now if I pause my Cloud I can't access it through my Home Network. The older Gateway allowed me to pause my Cloud from internet access and still be able to access it through File Explorer. I would prefer that the Cloud is only accessible through my network and inte

Question

• Your Home Network

I need upload speeds greater than 500 Mbps and no data cap

ATT knocked on my door today. They are stringing new fiber through my backyard and are offering 1Gbps upload and download with no data caps.  Should be ready in 4-5 weeks. This will take me away from Xfinity if there is not a competitive response from them.  Not a threat, just a need. I n

Question

• Your Home Network

Both online and iphone streaming have stopped working

I'm a long-time customer who hasn't had streaming issues until a couple of weeks ago. I cannot connect to live TV, recordings or browsed movies on either my laptop (Chrome browser/Windows 10) or iphone (X) app. Again, I've been able to stream on both without a problem until recently. What do I need

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Cost Increase

I recently returned a TV box to lower my cost, but it only lowered it 2 months and the cost went right back up. What else must I return to keep the cost down? I believe I will cancel my comcast voice. Something needs to change! Why doesn't Xfinity give discounts to senior citizens on a fixed income.

Question

• Getting Started

Email Delivery Issues

I'm am experiencing significant delays sending emails from my work account to my personal Xfinity email account. On average, emails are taking nearly 4-6 hours to deliver. I've seen some similar forum posts, but I haven't seen anything that sounds like an actual solution. In short, emails from Mac M

Question

• Email

Video freezes and audio continues on iPad when watching recordings on streaming app

While watching a recording on the Xfinity Streaming app on my iPad the video will freeze and the audio continues if I try to fast forward. It will often restart from the beginning of the show I'm watching after buffering for a long time as well. Recordings work find on my TV and don't freeze if I fa

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

New to the Community?

Start Here