Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (40.2K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Missing OnDemand Purchases

I was told by an xfinity cable rep to download the xfinity streaming app in order to see the movies I purchased that were deleted from my cable box when I moved back in June. I am having [EDIT: Language] own time trying to do this. there must be an easier way to get the movies I paid for sent to my

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

No longer receiving forwarded emails

As of about 10:30 this morning, I'm no longer receiving forwarded emails from two different accounts. I have no spam filter enabled, and the spam folder is empty.  How can I fix this problem?

Question

• Email

purchased internet service but cannot access my account

I purchased internet service on Black Friday. 1) I can log in, but I cannot access my account. It always shows "Hmm, the page didn't load correctly" when I clicked "My Account" button.  2) I haven't got the 100$ as advertised on Black Friday.  Has anyone run into the same issue? Wh

Question

• Your Home Network

Recording Conflict

For some reason today I started getting recording conflicts. It will only let me schedule two recordings at a time.  It should be six allowed, as in the past. I did a reboot and refresh, nothing changes. how do I get this  fixed?

Question

• X1

A Communication Error has Occurred.....

Whenever I try to access any information in my account I receive the error message "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." This has been going on for a couple weeks now.  I saw a few other p

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Escalated

Bill pay won't work/payment wont process

I've been trying to use bill pay all throughout the quarantine. Orginally I thought my account was set to automatic payment, but recently, I saw that it wasn't so I tried to pay manually from the website. No matter what I did or which payment method I used I continued to get a payment processing err

Question

• Billing

Cannot view account information.

I can log in to the website and app, but I get errors in both, and can't do anything more. On my.xfinity.com, I get the error "Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right NowPlease reload the page and try again."  If I try the MyAccount app on iPad, I get the error "You are logged in but we are unable to

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

When I send to Comcast addresses from my Gmail it does not arrive, including my own Comcast email to which I sent a test. Please hellp.

When I use my Gmail account to send mail to Comcast addressees, including my own, they are not received. It seems to work fine with other addresses (hotmail, for instance).  And when I send from Comcast to Gmail, or Comcast to Comcast, it does work.  It is only outgoing mail from Gmail to

Question

• Email

Audio doesnt match video

The audio is begind the video

Question

• On Demand

Philips hue bridge

Anyone know if it's possible to connect the Hue Bridge to the XB7 modem? Mine wont!

Question

• Your Home Network

AMC+ app not connecting to ONDEMAND

So I recently purchases the AMC+ yearly subscription for $1.99 month and I'm trying to connect it to my ONDEMAND account with no success. I know that other apps such as NETFLIX and PRIME which were purchased online would connect to ONDEMAND automatically so I'm not sure if I did something wrong wit

Question

• On Demand

What happened to Nomorobo?

Xfinity chose to remove Nomorobo feature and implement their Spam call feature that doesn't work. Nomorobo disconnected spam calls after one ring, their new spam service stinks! With the new spam feature, the phone continues to ring until the answering machine answers. If the spammer chooses to leav

Question

• Home Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Internet Service Intermittent - Time Not established, No Ranging Response Received, T3 Time Out

I have been dealing with intermittent internet. It has become so frequent that it is difficult to work (from home).  Sometimes it is back in a few seconds, other times it is off for long enough that I have to reset my modem and router.  Iabout 6 months ago I thought it was the modem so I

Question

• Your Home Network

Trying to get new installation for new construction is terrible.

Been trying to get Comcast to send out their construction team to install cable in my new house. I’m 375 feet away from the street.  The customer service is not helpful.   I need this work done ASAP.  

Question

• Customer Service

voicemail commands

Has anyone else noticed that many of the Voicemail commands don't work any longer? When I am listening to a message, 7-7 still stop and deletes, and # will skip the message completely, but I can no longer skip forward (3), skip to the end (3-3), skip backwards (1), start over (1-1). That means to sa

Question

• Home Phone Features

autopay account hacked

I set up my autopay billing years ago to use my checking account and have never made any changes. Suddenly last July autopay started taking it from my savings account without my knowledge or permission, plus I never gave Comcast my savings account number. According to Comcast officials nothing had c

Question

• Customer Service

Audio out of sync

This is still an ongoing problem with the audio being out of sync with the video. It is not getting better in fact it is getting worse. please provide a response and solution for this issue. It is quite annoying.  

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Internet set up

Hi I am trying to set up internet at my new place (downloaded app and followed setup steps) and the gateway is not found on my app. Curious to why my internet would not be working.

Question

• Customer Service

Gig speed

Prior to today my Arris T25 modem was not compatible with Xfinity 1200 gig speed per tech support; however after purchasing the Netgear cmv 2050 modem today my DL speed fluctuates 180, 222, 250Mbps that’s with my ho desktop hardwired, any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Question

• Your Home Network

Login loop

I went to set up my internet through the Xfinity mobile app and I get stuck in an infinite login loop, I enter my username and password (both are correct) and it closes the app for a second before re-opening the login page and prompting me to enter my info again. please help

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

New to the Community?

Start Here