Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (37.8K)

Activity
Can't access my account on any device or app

Hi! I'll try to be as thorough as I can be here to get accurate advice. On Saturday (10/23) I moved in to a new apartment, which still had a valid and working Xfinity service. Landlord told me to set up an account for myself. On Sunday (10/24), at around 11:30AM, I created my Xfinity account,

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Unable to cast from iPhone to chromecast

I have been experiencing this same issues for about 2 weeks. I just became an Xfinity customer and opted to try casting to chromecast vs. paying for another box in our bedroom since we don’t watch tv in there very often. It worked great in the beginning but like everyone else, it just stopped workin

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Wifi password for third party modem?

I installed and activated Comcast on a brand new third party Motorola modem. How do I find and set my wifi password?  Under "Devices" on the xfinity page it informs me: "Wireless Gateway: MG7700 We cannot display your n

Question

• Your Home Network

Problem with online plan change

On 10/21/2021, I went on line and changed my plan to one of the packages listed for existing customers. I changed to the Premier Triple Play package @ $145 a month which lists as Gigabit download speeds, Ultimate TV 185+ channels, Xfinity Voice Unlimited Select, Hitz, HBO max and showtime included.

Question

• Customer Service

Stream still not casting via Chromecast

Still having the same issues as many others. Will not cast to my television using Chromecast through the Xfinity Stream app. I see an employee has posted that they are aware of this issue, but any update on how long this will be? It has been way too long!

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Closed

CHARGE FOR COMCAST SERVICE PROBLEM

I was charged 100 dollars for a technician visit. The problem was comcast's. Their was AC voltage of 23volts on their line coming into my home. Even though I initiated the visit due to internet problems. I was told since technician came out I was to be charged. I feel this is robbery due to the

Question

• Billing

High ping spikes & High packet loss (1-25%)

My internet has been fluctuating between good and bad for the last month or so. I'm experiencing high ping and packet loss during the hours of 11am-10pm. Last night from after 10PM to about 3AM I had flawless internet. When I woke up this only lasted til just before it hit 11AM making me think there

Question

• Your Home Network

I can’t direct message

I don’t know how to direct message. I only have access to my iPhone.  Please help

Question

• Getting Started

Same issue

maybe we can get some resolution.... the chromecast is working properly, but media will not cast. I have screenshots, where can I post?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Smart Resume not working correctly

For the last week or so on my X1, the Smart Resume feature has started to resume too soon. That is, when a commercial starts and I hit fast forward, the fast forwarding stops somewhere between 30 seconds and 90 seconds before the program starts playing again.  So I'm forced to watch at least o

Question

• X1

Would like to upgrade to X1 service, but Comcast makes it too difficult

I am currently a Business customer with an outdated legacy settop box. I thought I had a simple request - I would like to upgrade the box to a box that supports X1 (to take advantage of voice remote, apps, etc).  To do this on the residential side it was just a phone call and they sent the new

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Terrible quality xfinity stream

I watching live tv in the xfinity stream web browser, it has always been decent hd quality but the last 3 weeks or so its been terrible non hd quality. The issue is not on my end, I've tried all possible fixes, are other experiencing this? Thanks

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Wifi router

Can I replace my xfi router without going to the store. It runs very hot

Question

• Customer Service

NBC CHANNEL PROBLEM IN MICHIGAN

What happened to my regular programs on NBC? We keep getting the CHARGE network showing old shows. Comcast never notified us of any changes! And the channel program guide still shows the regular NBC shows but we get these old shows on CHARGE!  can someone tell me exactly what happened?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Xfinity Streaming App not working on Chromecast

I see that many people are having this issue. I have multiple TVs and different chromecast, the latest purchased last year, none are working.  Very frustrating.  Has any found a solution? And yes my wifi is connected to the same network as the chromecast.  No I have never had this pr

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Bally Sports Sun nowhere to be seen!

I noticed that yesterday and today my Bally Sports Sun & Florida channels aren’t working. The colorful stripes appear as if the channels aren’t available. What’s going on? I am missing watching the Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning! This is inexcusable!

Question

What version of Peacock do we get?

When I try to watch Modern Family through Peacock on my X1, it says that I have something like "20 days left," as if Peacock was removing the show in 20 days. However, when I watch it on my Roku, the warning does not appear, which makes me think that it may be being removed from the "free" (i.e. non

Question

Bally sports sun.

Bally sports sun stopped showing content, now just color bars. Same on roku TV and xfinity streaming app.  Made 5 calls to customer service, unable to resolve.  Now they have tech scheduled to come out -5 days from now.  Don't need a tech,  need some to correct feed issue.

Question

Accepted Solution

I paid bills prior to November 2019, but I can't see them in my billing history

I have email notifications for bills on this account dating back to April 2019. However my billing history only lists bills dating back to November 2019. Can I view the bills I paid prior to November 2019? Thanks, Dylan

Question

• Billing

MSG Credit

We just paid our Comcast bill. Where's the credit for the deleted MSG channels (which we watch) and the Regional Sports Fee?

Question

New to the Community?

Start Here