Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29K)

Activity
Internet outage!

My internet has been down for hours and apparently there is an outage. My neighbors (same building, same floor) who also use Comcast are not experiencing the outage that's supposed to be in the 'area'. How is that possible? Xfinity has been my worst internet experience and I am thisclise to dro

Question

• Your Home Network

Lack of 4K sports content

After a year with new two 4K TV and DVR boxes, I can't find good sport programming content in 4K with Xfinity, almost nothing. Still frustrating that Comcast (who owns NBC) isn’t offering the 4K content. Makes no sense. The only exception last year was the Olympics and only on some sports. There'

Question

• Channels and Programming

Error code: app-04036

When loading Paramount+ app through xfinity x1 cable box the app usually closes without loading fully and presents error code: "app-04036". Otherwise when it does load it often shows error code: "-" which covers the screen while trying to watch any show.

Question

• X1

Down cable wires

I have down cable wires

Question

• Customer Service

2.4g how can I get an option on my account so I can connect a camera that needs 2.5g?

2.4g how can I get an option on my account so I can connect a camera that needs 2.5g?

Question

• Xfinity App

Changing my address

Hello, I'd like to ask you how to change my service and billing address. I am not actually moving to a new place. I just bought one of the plans but, mistakenly forgot to put my apartment number. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Error code 04036 on Paramount +

I keep getting error code 04036 for the last several days and am unable to get into my Paramount + app. I’ve tried resetting box and router. Also cleared local storage and tried to sign in again and still keep getting the same code. What gives?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Flex Bluetooth issues

I'm having issues connecting my Bluetooth wireless earbuds to my flex box. I've done it before but there was a firmware update and ever since it will connect for 1 second and then auto disconnect. I can never stay connected for more than a second.

Question

• Flex

Customer service

I need to know if Ixfinity can innstall optical fiber in my house..

Question

• Customer Service

TV Remote App

TV Remote App no longer working with my X1 system. No devices show up on the app as connected.   I tried deleting and reinstalling the app multiple times.   I can sign in with my Xfinity ID and the only thing that shows on the app is the channel guide-- cant change channels, acc

Question

• X1

Charges

I need to talk to someone about disputing charges that I was told by four different people I would never be billed for. It’s over $400 that has overdrafted my account for cable and internet that I never received. I submitted two refund requests now and have had no results..not even an email concern

Question

• Billing

Closed

How to report ipv6-only packet loss

How/where can I report IPv6 problems such as high packet loss? My IPv4 service is fine, and xfinity.com diagnostics see no problem. The chatbot says there are no outages, and that my modem is working fine.  However since IPv6 is having 97% packet loss, any IPv6-capable sites such as npmjs r

Question

• Your Home Network

Paramount+ not working error code apps 04036

I open paramount+ Via xfinity. It asks me to pick me profile like normal, I choose mine, then about 1/4 of the content on the screen loads, it freezes then xfinity exits out of the app and produces error code”APPS 04036”. The app has worked a couple times before, but was extremely extremely slow. My

Question

Xfinity Rewards (Free Top Gun) Download

HI I registered in Xfinity rewards (and followed step) to obtain the free Top Gun download. I completed the process and even said "claimed" enjoy your movie. It said take a few hours to download but that was 3 days ago.  Still nothing showing up in purchases

Question

• Customer Service

formula 1

I cannot record Formula 1 races on my DVR. I have tried setting them up multiple times and it just seems to ignore the request.  Tonight (5/22) I see that the Formula 1 race from Spain is set to be broadcast on espN2 at 11:00pm.  Even when I go to the guide and attempt to set the recordin

Question

Formula One Races won’t record to my DVR

I have my DVR set to record ALL Formula 1 airings (Practice 1, Practice 2, Practice 3, Qualifying, & the Race), but for some reason my DVR will record all of those Except the actual race itself. Is there a way to fix this or does Xfinity have a deal with SkySports/F1/FIA to not let its customers

Question

• X1

Paramount Plus issues, Apps-04036 eror

On my TV, when I go to Paramount Plus, it starts it, then when a while, it throws me out. Support told me to wait 30 minutes, restart my box, then it will work. I did that and it didn't fix anything. I still get the Apps-04036 error

Question

• X1

Constant Event Type Codes 16 and 24. Seems to be only on OFDM channel. Intermittent drop offs/slow downs.

I'm on an MB8611 and keep getting these status codes in the logs. Intermittent drop offs and slow downs. Any ideas?  I've tried to read some of the other posts but can't seem to see an actual solution. Startup Sequence Startup Step

Question

• Your Home Network

On demand not working since 4/1

On demand has not worked since 4/1. Techs couldn't fix problem. Error codes are cl-14 and cl-17 plus etv-1000?????

Question

• On Demand

Closed

EMAIL

How can I set up my comcast.net email to show up on my phone? Also, how can I see my gmail on my comcast.net account? Thanks.

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here