Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (27.5K)

Activity
Wi-fi control

I would like to know why i can not adjust my wifi settings. Is there an option where I can set it to where I can? I pay a lot to use this wifi and for

Question

• Your Home Network

Welcome to the new Xfinity Forum

We are excited to announce that in March 2021, after more than a year of diligent work, the Xfinity Forum updated platforms. The Xfinity Forum was alw

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

andyross 

11 m ago

Question

• Announcements

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lag issues playing Final Fantasy XIV affecting Xfinity customers

For the past few days, I've been having lag issues while playing this game. This has been an issue before: a few years back, there were issues with t

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastMichele 

12 m ago

Question

• Your Home Network

So difficult to add anything why is that

So difficult to add anything why is that...I spent at least an hour now searching the website to figure out how to add Paramount plus… Just rea

posted 

12 h ago

• 

Last response by 

andyross 

13 m ago

Question

• Channels and Programming

Trying to Add Service - Address Not Recognized

Trying to add new residential service, but the online search won't recognize the address.   The address previously had comcast cable, so I know

Question

• Your Home Network

Internet speed issues for months, may techs have came by with no fix.

Hello, I livestream on Twitch as a side-business. Every time I stream, my internet has problems and either shuts off, or my upload speed drops dramat

Question

• Your Home Network

Losing Internet Connection almost every night

Modem Owned: Arris SurfBoard SB6190 Service: Internet Only. Cable from outslide plugs directly to modem Firewall: PFSense owned WAP: Ruckus  Swi

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

EG 

21 m ago

Question

• Your Home Network

Internet download/upload speeds inconsistent... During Twitch livestreams internet fully DIES/DISCONNECTS

Hello, I livestream on Twitch as a side-business. Every time I stream, my internet has problems and either shuts off, or my upload speed drops dramat

Question

• Your Home Network

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

looking to purchase a new router wireless. what's the best for the money?

Question

• Your Home Network

to any comcast employee who can tell me if you're company will be providing new tv / phone / and internet deals this coming june 2021

i just was wondering if you are going to have a special deal's this june 2021 for tv / phone and internet service for the home with 220 + channels ho

Question

• Billing

How to create email user account without providing a unique phone or external email ?

I want to use the 8 email accounts with my account - but I have 1 phone and no external email accounts- As of March or April 2021 - I am no longer a

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastJonathan 

36 m ago

Question

• Customer Service

Parental control is not working on the gateway

I recently upgraded my modem to   Cisco DPC3941T just to enable parental control. I tried to block the following websites  like youtube and facebook b

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_0f8674 

1 h ago

Question

• Your Home Network

There is an orange cable in my yard.

Beyond frustrated there is an orange cable in my yard since November when I moved into my new home. For the past week I have been told someone is comi

posted 

1 h ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastAmira 

1 h ago

Question

• Customer Service

My new email will not accept email messages.

Using my regular email [Edited: "Personal Information"] I mailed myself a note to my new email account; [Edited: "Personal Information"]   I then

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastJoeTru 

1 h ago

Question

• Email

2nd email address

I want to set up a 2nd email address - the same user (me), and the same phone number. Comcast asks for a new name and a new phone number to set up a n

posted 

17 h ago

• 

Last response by 

Latoque 

2 h ago

Question

• Email

Do not expand Inbox folders by default

I have a LOT of folders and subfolders in my Inbox and every time my email gets restarted, everything opens back up by default. This increases my scro

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Latoque 

2 h ago

Question

• Email

not getting emails

Within the last 2 weeks, I have not gotten all of my emails. I checked spam and 1 email goes there. Not getting other emails and do not even know all

posted 

18 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastDena 

2 h ago

Question

• Xfinity App

How do I get a 4K tv box

I am extremely frustrated with your customer service. I called and wanted to exchange my current box to an Xg1v4. I was told it was available proceede

posted 

2 h ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastEva 

2 h ago

Question

• Customer Service

Fox News Channel

It has come to my attention that Xfinity may be considering dropping the Fox News Channel from your programming portfolio.  Is that true?  I can assur

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

user_ddc2ce 

2 h ago

Question

Hallmark Drama and Ovation suddenly require a subscription?

Suddenly my TV says I need subscriptions to Hallmark Drama and Ovation, although I watched them last night. 1. Are they no longer part of my package?

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ComcastSelena 

2 h ago

Question

New to the Community?

Start Here