Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32.1K)

Activity
New Flex won't turn on

I just switched to xfinity wifi and got a flex streaming device with it. My xfinity wifi is set up in another room. I have plugged the flex in to diff

Question

• Flex

DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT FOX NEWS

I do NOT want to change my current plan. BUT I also do not want my payments going to subsidize Fox News any longer. There needs to be an option to op

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

New Service

Good morning, I would like to add my new address as a new customer, however since the new home is a new construction the address is not recognized

Question

• Customer Service

New Address Not Recognized

I'm moving to another state and I'm trying to move my xfinity services to the new address, however since the new home is a new construction the addres

Question

• Customer Service

Cut hanging cable line off the side of my house

I submitted a request if unsafe lines and it now says its resolved but know one came out or contacted me and the wire is still hanging of the side of

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

Closed

change xfi admin user name

I see no way to change the xfi administrative user name from "admin". Is this possible?

Question

• Xfinity App

Current employee

I am a current employee, and I was hoping for a shot at helping out in an official capacity here. I've seen closed threads about it, but can't find th

Question

• Customer Service

Help..I have stalkers

I have an x bf and his friends using home security cameras to spy on me.. anyone have a stalker like this.. it's a long story about wat he's doing..ne

Question

• Devices and Equipment

Getting an error message when trying to move service

I'm trying to move my service plan to a new address for a move, but I keep getting an error message after I confirm that I will take care of installat

Question

• Customer Service

Lower download speed than expected

I’ve had the xfinity unlimited data plan for a little over a year now. The download speed is supposed to be up to 1200Mbps, but when my download speed

Question

• Your Home Network

Voice on TV

How to turn off the on screen voice when changing channels, scrolling through guide, etc.

Question

• X1

Official Solution

NBC Sports App Not Loading Content

I am trying to watch live Olympic games on my TV's X1 via NBC Sports but nothing will load. I tried multiple different sports and multiple past games

Question

• X1

Random Netgear CM1150V Slowdowns

My issue echoes an issue posted 9 months ago by SPeters93., I have been having the same problem between a CM1150V and 1GB service for the past year.

Question

• Your Home Network

One TV has no picture, but volume. Exchanged TV out same thing. Upgraded to white tower last wk

This one room has the issue. On line troubleshooting says we are having trouble with our service, but just one box, says can't identify modem. We have

Question

• X1

Modem is dropping internet connection sporadically

My internet is now dropping several times a day, usually running for only an hour or less before having to be restarted. My modem is an Arris SB6183

Question

• Your Home Network

Will I lose Peacock Premium if I return the Flex box

I have XFinity for internet and voice but not TV. I got the Flex box so I could also get Peacock Premium. After trying the box I felt it was a very

Question

• Flex

XB7-CM and HP LaserJet Pro color M451dw

This printer has ALWAYS been a bit of a challenge to set up with a new network but the XB7-CM is challenging me like no other past router. I have a

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

firestick xfinity tv app not syncing with the video in the recorded programs this is happening on both of my 4k firesticks

When playing some of my recorded content through the firestick the audio and video are not syncing up with each other. The same content acts the same

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Escalated

Got a Arris SB8200 and need a second IP Address. Can anyone please help?

Got a SB8200 and port 1 is connected to Wifi router and port2 is direct connected to my PC for work. And port2 does not work. Only shows Unknown netwo

Question

• Your Home Network

dropped calls

What is comcast/xfinity doing about android s8+ constantly dropping calls.

Question

• Customer Service

New to the Community?

Start Here