Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35K)

Activity
All of my incoming email go directly to drafts folder rather than to inbox. How to fix?

All of my incoming email go directly to drafts folder rather than to inbox. How to fix?

Question

• Email

Required to Turn off Pairing and Re-Pair on a Daily Basis

For the past few mornings (starting on 9/16/2021 with today being 9/20/2021), I keep getting the message that I have to turn off the pairing of my Xfi

Question

• X1

Pixalation and Freezing Issues

I am having the same issue as others have described. On various channels but am watching Bravo right now and it is annoying.  I am in the Savage

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Cast icon missing from Stream app

3 different devices all missing the cast icon from the stream channels guide screen.

Question

• Customer Service

Antivirus and security for my internet

I just switch from CenturyLink to Xfinity. How can I get antivirus and security for my network and computers?

Question

• Your Home Network

One America News

What channel do I use for One America News?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Phone number changed without warning - want my phone number back

I have seen this in other posts, so it's nice to know I'm not crazy.  😉   I recently requested an upgrade to my internet service, and it appears that

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

Motorola MB8611 not Showing 2.5 GB Connection

My equipment is as follows: Modem: Motorola MB8611 (brand new) Router: Asus RT-AX86U AX5700 (brand new) Motherboard NIC: Realtek PCIe 2.5GbE Family

Question

• Your Home Network

Question about signal boosters/amplifiers

I live more than 100' from the street. Signal quality has been a problem for years.  I'm supposed to have 1.2gigs for internet speed.  I ca

Question

• X1

Xfinity.com/stream on PC - no longer working

Is xfinity.com/stream just completely not working for a PC anymore? Flash was decommissioned as of 12/31/20 and in all browers, the website still sugg

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Xfinity app

Every time I try to login to the app, it just takes me straight back to the login page. I’m trying to set up my internet

Question

• Xfinity Home App

i want to log into my xfinity gateway

Question

• Your Home Network

Wits end: trying to get actual, paid-for speed realized at PC using Xfinity 1.2Gbps Plan (Provisioned 1.44Gbps)

I am tired of researching and failing. Comcast tech was out to the house and measured 1.3Gbps down to modem. Link aggregation activated on Arri

Question

• Your Home Network

Prime Video not streaming

Prime was fine a few hours ago but now it won't let me stream any of the shows or movies. The app launches, all the shows are there and the previews a

Question

• X1

Need an app to control elderly parents TV

My 90 yr old mother (who lives in assisted living facility) cannot use the remote to get the programs she wants to watch. It's too complicated for he

Question

• Accessibility

Packet loss after Gateway swap

Just swapped our older XB6 gateway for an XB7 today (we got the Technicolor version if that matters). Along with that I got rid of my 1st gen Google

Question

• Your Home Network

it is a year later and you still havent fixed NFL games in Spanish?

I was looking for some answers and didnt really find any. My 88 year old mother is trying to figure out why she has to watch the Bears game inj Spanis

Question

• Channels and Programming

xFi Advanced Security is blocking my business URL

Hello - My company URL recently started getting blocked when xFi Advanced Security is enabled. Online chat support does not seem to know how to add

Question

• Customer Service

Can I set up my router to Automatically reboot nightly?

I need my router to automatically reboot at 2am every night. Is that possible, short of buying a timer that will turn it off and on again, like a ligh

Question

• Your Home Network

Upgraded internet plan but getting same download speed as before.

Hello, I upgraded to the 1200mb plan from a 500mb plan but my download speed is the same as before. How do I get the new download speed activated?

Question

• Your Home Network

New to the Community?

Start Here