Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (37.9K)

Activity
Courtesy adjustment

I communicated with Nikhel/Live Agent on 7/23/21 at 4:20 pm regarding the Courtesy Adjustment that I received a letter about. He assured me that he would process the request, and it would be sent. To date, I have not received a check, or a letter explaining why it had not been mailed. I would appr

Question

• Customer Service

Can I add a new address to my account while keeping my old address?

I'm moving to a new place, but I want to keep the internet in my old place. Can I add a new address to my account while keeping my old address.

Question

• Customer Service

Continuing issues with legitimate emails being sent to SPAM folder

After 3 unsuccessful calls to Comcast Technical support, hoping somebody will offer a solution here: Background: I have one Comcast email set up on my account. I access my email sent to this address in multiple ways:1. In the web interface on xfinity.com2. On my iMac using the native MacOS mail cli

Question

• Email

Gigabit internet

Hello, I recently got gigabit internet and have the XB7 modem. Speed test with cat6 cable on the 2.5g bps port and still only getting 920-930mbps Download even though when I run the test on xfi it shows I’m getting 1300-1400 to the modem. Then when I run a speed test on ps5 instead of pc I get 70

Question

• Your Home Network

Loud DVR

A tech visited our home about 2 weeks ago to fix a tv issue. He replaced the DVR. Didn’t notice until next morning when house was quiet, the DVR has a loud whirling sound which sounds like a fan motor. At different times of day it is loud, then not so much. Seems sporadic. Never had this issue with

Question

• X1

Smart Resume not working correctly

For the last week or so on my X1, the Smart Resume feature has started to resume too soon. That is, when a commercial starts and I hit fast forward, the fast forwarding stops somewhere between 30 seconds and 90 seconds before the program starts playing again.  So I'm forced to watch at least o

Question

• X1

Xfinity App Wont Login

Im trying to set up my internet and the Xfinity app wont let me log in. I press the sign in button and it redirects me but when i sign in with the correct credentials, it blanks out and im still at the sign in screen. The Xfinity automated assistant was absolutely no help and I need help from an act

Question

• Xfinity App

HBO Max App giving Title Not Available message on one Xfinity device

When trying to watch any movie or TV show on the HBO Max app on one TV through my Xfinity box, I receive the message Title Not Available. It works on my mobile device and on other TVs with an Xfinity box. I have signed out of the HBO Max App. Cleared Cookies and Storage on my Xfinity box. Si

Question

• Customer Service

Internet disconnects and reconnects exactly 30 or 60 mins every single hour for 1 second

My internet is getting disconnected and then reconnected 1 second later every 30 or 60 minutes. [Internet connected] IP address: [Edited: "Personal Information"] Friday, October 22,2021 07:25:03       [Internet disconnected] Friday, October 22,2021 07:25:02     &nbs

Question

• Your Home Network

Why is my internet going down EVERY day ? Why are all my customer care calls going over seas ?

For months my internet worked great ..My son does online school and we need a good steady connection . I am paying for the 200 meg plan and Comcast recently upped the speed and ever since i have had outage after outage and im not talking 30 mins im talking 3 or 4 hours that my son is supposed to be

Question

• Customer Service

TVAPP-00381

Trying to stream on my laptop away from home and I get the error message "TVAPP-00381". I can watch on my phone, but not on my laptop.

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

DVR not playing entire recording

I have an X1 system that stores recordings in the cloud. My internet service is stable. But when I try to play back a recorded show, it just bails somewhere in the middle. Multiple shows. Different quitting points. It is failing to serve its purpose if it will not play all the way through to the end

Question

• X1

Xfinity stream not working

For the last 2 weeks have not been able to stream live tv on to my chromecast TVs. I’m on my home WiFi. Tried it on a smart tv without chromecast and works fine. All other apps stream properly. 

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Channel lineup

Can I cancel my X1 PREFERRED PRO+ DP and just keep FILIPINO 3PK. I cannot justify spending all that money for channels I do not watch.

Question

• X1

Xfinity stream app to Chromecast

I have three TVs, all different brands, using Chromecasts. Locations are living room, bathroom, bedroom. All working reasonably well for about 4 months. Recently, I had trouble using the Xfinity stream app to two of the TVs, Bathroom and living room.I resolved the problem on bathroom TV by resetting

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Internet Keeps Disconnecting

Changed to 600mbps and now it keeps disconnecting. I restart over and over, all my cords are connected. It states that they’re working in my area, if that’s the case the employees never get time off lol. I pay to much money to not have a stable and reliable internet that I need for my job and school

Question

• Your Home Network

Speechless at the horrible customer service recently

I just spent 3 hours chatting with 6 different reps with no hope for a resolution on an issue that THEY created. Long story short, I can’t log in to my mobile account. I have xfinity internet at 3 different address plus two mobile lines. I’ve always tried to keep my login separate between internet a

Question

• Customer Service

NBC CHANNEL PROBLEM IN MICHIGAN

What happened to my regular programs on NBC? We keep getting the CHARGE network showing old shows. Comcast never notified us of any changes! And the channel program guide still shows the regular NBC shows but we get these old shows on CHARGE!  can someone tell me exactly what happened?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Why Did I Receive This Promotion

Seems to be legit and directly from your parent company. And yet, here are my contact settings, pretty much completely switched off! I set these settings last spring, so I'm quite sure you have had enough time to process it.  I have also removed myself from all physical mailings

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

Internet only

I no longer need tv service and would like to change to internet only, but the only plan that comes up on the web site for internet only shows a price of almost $300 per month. I am wanting to reduce my cost, not increase it. Are there any cheaper internet only plans available?

Question

• Customer Service

New to the Community?

Start Here