Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29K)

Activity
missing email folders

Many of my email folders are missing. It appears that their contents have all been moved to the remiaining folders, like Inbox and Sent Items. This has been the case for over a week. I went on to the Forum and found that many people have had the same problem, but the solution for this is still not c

Question

• Email

New Account, Unable to Access

I'm running into the exact problem as many other users below: Hi I just signed up and purchased an xfinity internet plan. I have not been able to sign in on the web, phone browser, or app. On my web browsers (chrome and safari) I get an error message that says "Hmm, the page didn't load correctly

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

XB8 Peformance

While this forum is packed with complaints about unavailability, I'd like to hear from someone actually using an XB8, regarding reliability & performance. Please be detailed. Thank you.

Question

• Your Home Network

Teams audio dropout

I’m having this problem. It started about 2 months ago. https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/your-home-network/zoomteamswebex-audio-cuts-out-randomley/605cadb8c264e93e8581eaa8 There has been no change in equipment.  I see the problem on my laptop, ipad and iPhone, whether connected d

Question

• Your Home Network

Exposed cables

I have found exposed cables in my backyard. Miss Utility identified them as being Comcast cable lines.  I believe tree growth has brought them above ground and they need to be reburied.  Please contact me to have them properly buried.

Question

• Customer Service

Port Forwarding not opening the port (25565)

I've seen several other users with the same problem but haven't really seen them lead to any kind of resolution. I just moved to a new network and am trying to port forward to host a minecraft server but when I go to check if the port is open it does not work. I have done the same steps on my old ne

Question

• Your Home Network

TVAPP-00500

My Stream Beta are presenting Error: TVAPP-00500 and no longer channels available, Can you solve this ? I have recycled my modem several times. I have removed beta channel from Ruko devices and re added the channel. I have logged in and out. I called Comcast they had service tech come to my house a

Question

• Channels and Programming

On damand

Can you pause while watching a movie.

Question

• On Demand

Xfinity box

Can I use my wifi without a box

Question

• Accessibility

Port forward

I am unable to clear/add/change my port forwards in the app or website

Question

• Xfinity App

Port Forwarding error "We are having some trouble"

I have tried for the last 2 hours to try to get somewhere with Port Forwarding. I have tried both on my PC and on the App. every instance I get this "We are having some trouble, please try again later". Anyone have any ideas on some help? 

Question

• Your Home Network

Help

I want to apply for help to pay the bill please. Thanks

Question

• Billing

Can't add new port forward

Using Xfinity app, when I try to add a new port forward or even view my current ones, it just says we've encountered a problem. Sure wish I could add ports like an adult on the gateway's webpage.  Absolute trash.  This [Edited: "Language"].

Question

• Xfinity App

Been Over a Month and a Half

It's been over a month and a half since I first began to try to get Xfinity service. I have called customer service time and time again and have communicated with employees by calling them to no avail. They need to install a tap in my front yard but the contractors just can't get out. I am doing sch

Question

• Your Home Network

I can’t get my new computer to correctly connect to the internet

I bought a computer and it wouldn’t connect to our internet, we’ve tried resetting the computer troubleshooting the router and even taking it to Best Buy, where we bought it, in order to connect it to the WiFi, it does connect but always says no internet, and I’ve even made it a metered connection a

Question

• Your Home Network

Acp

I applied and was accepted for the ACP program in March of 2022. I called Comcast and they verified I was approved.  I have yet to see the credit (four billing cycles).  I have a feeling they are delaying credits but still getting reimbursed from the government as a way to save money.&nbs

Question

• Billing

Xfi Pod Not Connecting

Greetings, Looking for some expert help with my Xfi Gateway and Pod not syncing with each other. I received a pod about 3 weeks ago to help assist with some week signal areas in my house. Unfortunately the device will not connect. I have tried multiple locations around the house, even swapped out t

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity Rewards: Save on an eligible XClass TV, $75 Visa Virtual Card

Hello. I selected a Xfinity Reward offer in April, however I never received my reward. I purchased an eligible XClass Hisense TV and I should have rcvd a $75 virtual visa gift card. I submitted or received the following: 1. Rcvd: Xfinity reward redeeming code (P9D3OF) on April 3, 2022. 2. Purchased:

Question

• Customer Service

Hallmark movies won't record

When I try to record Hallmark channels it won't and now says I need a subscription. This is recent, i used to be able to record.  I can still watch, and all other channels can record.  My contract is changing,  but this was not part of it. What gives?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Where is the Payment History?

Why is it that you can find everything related to billing on the site, but the Payment History section is deliberately missing? Why do I have to use the chat feature in order to actually see ONLY THE LAST 3 PAYMENTS made to my account. This is extremely frustrating and completely inconvenient. Why m

Question

• Billing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here