Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Scammers phoned me, claiming to be from Comcast

Got a call today, people claiming to be from Comcast. Asked me if I had been having trouble with my Internet connection, which I have been for the last week or so. They claimed to be trying to update my modem. I asked for my account number, which they claimed they couldn't provide. Red Flag #1! Th

Question

• Your Home Network

Service visit charge

Why is customer charged $100 service visit charge for issues due to Comcast’s equipment? The charge is automatic and the onus put on the customer to get it removed.  

Question

• Customer Service

tucson internet problems

Between 7 and 9am, and 11am to 1pm, and late afternoon, our internet goes out for a few mins, then comes back, then goes out, over and over for a couple of hours.. I have gone thru and tried to have Comcast trouble shoot. They had us get the new modem, they buried our cable line, I have restarted t

Question

• Your Home Network

Official Solution

Promotion

I was called yesterday with a 50% off promotion and was told to buy 2 target cards to activate it. Is this a real promotion or a scam

Question

• Customer Service

I want my MeTV!!

where is meTV!!! I miss all the great programming!!

Question

• Channels and Programming

Orange line running through our yard

Hello, there is an orange line that has been connected to the Xfinity box on the side of our house and is running through our side yard and back yard and exits underneath the back yard fence. It has been there for at least 5 weeks. Can someone assist us in getting this buried? Thank you.

Question

• Customer Service

Billing increased

My monthly billed increased $29, on fixed income and cannot afford this increase

Question

• Billing

how come speedtest.xfinity.com counts against my data usage?

how come? Description must have at least 20 characters.

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity Rewards Account Not Eligible

Hi, I keep getting the page says We can't offer you rewards right now Your account isn't eligible to join this program. To learn more about Xfinity Rewards qualification, please refer to our FAQs. when I try to join xfinity rewards. I am definitely eligible according to the FAQs Who

Question

• Customer Service

Favorite channels duplicated

I have several Hisense 65H9G smart TVs streaming Xfinity with Roku Ultimates. When I choose a favorite HD channel, all of the HD variations of that channel get marked as favorites and appear in the Favorites navigation list. If I remove an unwanted duplicate from Favorites, all variations of that ch

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Accepted Solution

Kindly un-PRIVATE my post. it's been in limbo for 14 hours. and kindly don't merge THIS back to that thread. again.

Kindly un-PRIVATE my post. it's been in limbo for 14 hours. and kindly don't merge THIS back to that thread. again. https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/your-home-network/xfinity-home-hotspot-turn-off-and-it-turns-itself-back-on/632bca2681a02c6d08bfcc0a?commentId=632f4eb981a02c

Question

• Your Home Network

TV Pixelating for Over a Month

I been having pixelating issues with my tvs since March 24, 2022. As of today, April 22, 2022, I am still having issues with the pixelating.  I have text messages going as far back as April 8, starting at 11:17 am,  I have spoken with someone over 21 times and each time I get a text sayin

Question

• X1

Apple Card 79.99 month for 2 years scam

Got the same call today, got the activation code to call billing, then was call Dai needed to go to get an Apple gift card to pay for the first six months which would’ve been $480. Sound like a deal too good to be true so I’m glad that I looked into this on your website. A lot concerning that they h

Question

• Billing

Regarding superfast internet plan bill issue

It was such an extremely horrible experience with customer service here at Xfinity. It's been more than 9 months pursuing this issue on my Xfinity wifi superfast plan. Specifically, when I was requesting to get renewed a wifi regular plan with Xfinity back to December 2021, an Xfinity agent consulte

Question

• Billing

Why am I only reaching 6% of the internet speeds I've paid for?

I pay for "up to 300 Mbps download speeds and 10 Mbps upload speeds" package and I regularly only hit speeds of 20 Mbps (6% of 300) download and .08 Mbps upload. 300 Mbps is plenty for what I need at home so the idea of upgrading for faster speeds when I'm not even hitting 10% of the amount I pay fo

Question

• Your Home Network

kindly stop unmarking my ANSWER. you are abusing your moderation privilege.

In both the following threads, I marked an answer. Kindly stop unmarking it. Your action is unethical. straight answer about the source of these Xfinity gateway hidden network beacons, plz Kindly un-PRIVATE my post. it's been in limbo for 14 hours. and kindly don't merge THIS back to that

Question

• Your Home Network

Email Universal Address Book

I wish to be removed from the " public folder > global address book " though Comcast wouldn't respond . It's a Microsoft Exchange Program and only administrators of organizations may perform this task .   I believe it's responsible for much of my spam , and that it should require the users

Question

• Email

Xfinity support

Need to deprovision my stream devices

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Apple tv

I can watch Apple TV on one tv but on the other it gives me an error message that it is having trouble signing me in. I’m already signed in on the other tv and can watch it fine.  Why does one tv work and the other not?

Question

MeTV has wrong listings in Houston

When you click to watch a show the show on the Houston schedule doesn't come up It's the show that's on MeTV in Chicago. I did a search for MeTV and found that shows shown on the schedule in Houston are what is really on in Chicago. What gives with that Xfinity? Fix it. The schedule for Chicago for

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here