Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
MS Livemail no longer wors

I just had an internet cable connected to my home and I can not send an email using MS Livemail without getting an error code of 0x8000ccc0e. Ideas?

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Can not access account, customer user interface not helpful

Hi, i am a new xfinity customer that has been trying to obtain a plan for the last two days. I purchased a plan (went through all the steps and hit submit) yesterday and after hitting submit it took me to the home page, logged in. When i click on “my account” nothing shows and i keep receiving an er

Question

• Customer Service

Telephone hack attempt

Today Thursday May 19, 2022 I received a telephone call from someone claiming to be Xfinity support. They informed me that someone was using my internet and also trying to steal my personal information.  The person had me open Chrome and open a website: anydesk.com ----- when he told me to cli

Question

• Customer Service

Restore service.

I paid the last due balance. When will my wife service be restored?

Question

• Billing

Netflix through Xfinity Apps vs. SmartTV app

All apps, like Netflix and DisneyPlus, when accessed through Xfinity > Apps are significantly slower to load at each step (eg, load app, select account, navigate menus) than going straight to the app through the SmartTv app (eg, Samsung > Netflix). Using the SmartTv app is nearly instantaneous

Question

• X1

Not receiving some important emails

I am not receiving some emails from my bank, my financial advisor, and my yoga studio, and of course I don't know what other important emails I might be missing. I also have not received replies to many emails I've sent out recently, and I don't know if somehow they are being blocked. They do not sh

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

I believe my neighbors may be tapping into my line.

I live at [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I have good reason not to trust my neighbors, and need the incoming comcast cable line to not intersect with theirs. These people have added a third mystery cable several months ago which intersects with mine at the corner pole, and I fear they may have ta

Question

• Customer Service

2.4g how can I get an option on my account so I can connect a camera that needs 2.5g?

2.4g how can I get an option on my account so I can connect a camera that needs 2.5g?

Question

• Your Home Network

Outages & time/description

Why is it when you go through all the steps to find out why we've got no internet service, they tell you that it's UNAVAILABLE? Why offer a service they can't provide?

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Will Serve Letter

Hi There, Full name - Gary {removed PII} Thank you.

Question

• Customer Service

lost emails

A year of emails has disappeared from my inbox. They aren't the oldest emails just a random year.  I really need them back.  What do I do?

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Outage

This is the third day without my TV service. A series of storms went through the area Saturday night. The internet has been unaffected, which is confusing because both services originate from the same cable. The only communication has been Xfinity is aware and they are working on it. Its been three

Question

• X1

Mac Mail IMAP server setting no longer working for my comcast email accounts

Nothing changed with my settings, but today my two email accounts can longer receiver IMAP mail on Mac Mail. Connection doctor will not connect IMAP server. I have the third party box checked. What has changed. How do I fix this??????

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

We have Service but the site says no service at this address

We got a call asking which number apartment we are and after which our service went down. I believe the agent miss understood us and canceled our service.

Question

• Customer Service

HIDDEN NETWORK

I read that it’s not good to have a hidden that personal info can be accessed. network sounds nuts. But anyone know how to shut it off

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Pause DVR with remote TV app

My physical remote died suddenly- I found and downloaded the app for my iPhone. I see all my DVR recordings and I can watch them but I can’t find how to pause, stop, or rewind the shows.  How can I do that?

Question

• Xfinity App

Rewind and FF are jumpy

Can’t rewind or fast forward like I used to. It seems to jump around, going a couple of minutes at a time. Even in the slowest fast forward mode it does the 2 minute jump ahead. (It used to do that but not in the slowest mode.) Tewbd might jump back a few minutes. I have noticed this mostly on live

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Need more Ethernet ports

I am in need of assistance expanding my LAN ports. I have purchased 2 TP-Link TL-SG105 | 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Network Switch, Ethernet Splitters. Every time it causes interference (per the xfinity tech) on my line.  This causes a disruption to our outdoor signal and causes the i

Question

• Your Home Network

Modem not working properly

All the lights on the back of the modem kept blinking and couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t getting a connection. When I laid the modem on its side it started to connect again and light up on the front but as soon as I stood it up all the lights on the front would disappear immediately! Is the modem

Question

• Your Home Network

Internet Unlimited Data

Whenever I attempt to add unlimited data to my internet plan I receive an error stating that the service is temporarily unavailable

Question

• Customer Service

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here