Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Email search not working properlu

The email search function is not working properly. When I search for emails, the search results are only for the past few days. No matter how I search - subject, text in email or by sender, the results are only a few days and I know there are many more. It is very important for me to use the search

Question

• Email

Peacock - Retry

I am supposed to have Peacock with my Flex streaming box, I can use all of my other applications except that. Every time I click the app it gives me a screen that says “something went wrong” with an adorable picture of Puss in Boots. I haven’t needed to use Peacock until some of my shows were pulled

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Ever since xfinity "upgraded" I can't playback dvr

Xfinity came out to our neighborhood to upgrade their system. Ever since, dvr playback are completely pixelated, choppy, can't hear or see the show. Used to work fine before the "upgrade". I've refreshed, restarted, replaced cables, etc, to no avail. Please help!

Question

• X1

Trying to upgrade to unlimited data, getting error DFPLN4000.

I want to be able to keep my own equipment and need to upgrade to unlimited data and the website keeps giving me "https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN4000"

Question

• Customer Service

I cant log in app is crushing

Every time i tried to log in to activate modem, the android app is crushing. I reinstalled the app and restart phone couple times but it doesnt help. What should i do?

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

HBO Max

Hi. How do I cancel HBO Max? Thanks.

Question

• Channels and Programming

download my accout app for windows10 desktop

New home page is comcast business and not comcast residential. (No movie and news shown on homepage now) Was told "my account app" would fix - but download it from where?

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Ping spikes in specific games, bandwith issue with router

This just started happening this summer, went away for about a month, and now it's back - every time I load up Roblox and join a server, the ping is good for about a minute, then spikes into the thousands. It stays like this for 10 seconds, as my download speeds still remain around the 600 mb/s rang

Question

• Your Home Network

Speed

my speed is way below the contracted

Question

• Customer Service

Motorola MB8611 Randomly and Continuously Drops Connection

First I want to make it clear this is NOT a router/wireless question. Those are working just fine. However, I recently swapped out an older Netgear Modem for a newer Motorola MB8611 modem to set myself up for future >1 Gbps service. However, this new modem appears to drop and reset the connection

Question

• Your Home Network

After 15 years of decent internet, what happened in the past 60 days?

I have been a Comcast customer for over 15 years, or as Xfinity labels it, I am a "diamond" customer. I have pretty much had the same service for that entire period of time, and while I have thought it was on the expensive side, I kept it primarily due to the internet.  Without notice, at abou

Question

• Customer Service

Law and Order Series Premier - 2 parts did not record

I set my DVR to record the 3 part law and order series premier. I checked yesterday before the recording time and all was set. Only 1 of the 3 recorded. I have no idea what happened.  I set it to record each one  as an individual program.  I had no other scheduled recordings during t

Question

• X1

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for (email address).' reported error (0x800CCC0E)

Hi, my Outlook has never really worked since I set it up quite some time ago. I get this message and here's the rest: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for (my email address) reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for (my email address) Error: Cannot co

Question

• Email

Cable line cut

The temporary cable line behind our house was never buried and is now severed by the mower. We have no internet and need it repaired ASAP.  We cannot get through on the virtual assistant ("wait a few more minutes" shows forever) and can't get through to a human.

Question

• Customer Service

Download speed problem with 3rd party modem

History of my issue:: Worked perfectly for almost 4 years - consistent download 750–800 Mbps. Around mid-August 2022 my download dropped by 300 Mbps. I watched it for several days and called Xfinity. August 24, 2022 – tech came out to check all cabling outside and up to the modem. He then

Question

• Your Home Network

Problem with magnolia network

Every time we try to watch Magnolia Network it freezes every few minutes. Literally impossible to watch. The other channels are fine. Is there any resolution for it?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Port Forwarding - Devices not showing up

This has been discussed before in this forum - and there were claims that it was fixed - but it's happening to me, too. I want to set up a port forwarding rule to a machine on my internal network. It is a hard-wired machine with a statically assigned address (non DHCP). But this machine does NOT

Question

• Your Home Network

Too many XFI Pods?

Long story short, I have a security camera system that is having issues with uploading their recorded videos to the cloud. The security company said I needed Wi-Fi extenders to improve my Wi-Fi signal throughout the house. I grabbed a two pack of XFI Pods. My house is a 3 bedroom and a total of

Question

• Your Home Network

Camera

I never got my door bell camera and I’ve been charged on my bill for it

Question

• Billing

Hello, I am Alicia [Edited: "Personal Information"] and I am having an issue with the app where I am getting stuck in a log in loop. I've brought it up with 3 different agents and they have not been able to resolve this for me.

Question

• Xfinity App

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here