Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
Emails going to the spam folder from a safe business domain

Hello, I posted this in a comment to another post, but did not see any reply, so I am sorry if this breaks some kind of etiquette by starting a new thread. I am receiving emails from a business with statements and invoices and they just started going to the spam folder. I can right click and te

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

3rd Party email not working again.

I use eM Client to receive email but it has suddenly quit connecting. My credentials can't be authenticated. IMAP & SMTP is configured correctly.  Diagnosis recognizes a email connection by rejects my credentials. Diagnostics fail to fix it.   My web based Comcast email works fin

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Spike in data usage

On March 15 I changed my plan from unlimited data that I had for 2 years to a regular plan which has a cap of 1.2TB. I monitored my data for 6 months prior to switching and used about 400 GB per month and usually less. The very month I switched plans (March) my data usage spiked to 1100 GB.  M

Question

• Customer Service

ticket #[Edited: "Personal Information"]

checking status on ticket #[Edited: "Personal Information"]  paid $600 on April 27th 2022, for internet to be brought up road, no internet yet...

Question

• Customer Service

Service move went terribly wrong; no phone service now

Hi Xfinity, There's a fundamental problem with your Xfinity service move process, which has left me with no phone service for my kids to call 911 if needed. I recently ordered an in-town move with technician support to connect coax to my newly constructed house. I had to call the move department

Question

• Customer Service

Newsmax

So as of last night I can no longer watch Newsmax, they have now made it subscription only even though it is in my channel line up and I have been watching it EVERY DAY. Want to explain the censorship xfinity?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Request to unsubscribe to AMC+

Unsubscribe me please, the options provided do not work. I am on phone with support now and their not sure but she is very patient in trying to figure this out with me. Thankyou

Question

• Flex

escalate a complaint

I have been a comcast user for over 5 years -- in 2 states. I frequently use seasonal hold -- and until last year it worked fine. last summer the seasonal hold was inconsistent -- it worked some days and not others, and I was frequently charged full rate. Eventually the issues narrowed to the pho

Question

• Home Phone Features

Can’t access account

Keeps saying logged in but don’t have authorization or something went

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Video freezes and audio continues on iPad when watching recordings on streaming app

While watching a recording on the Xfinity Streaming app on my iPad the video will freeze and the audio continues if I try to fast forward. It will often restart from the beginning of the show I'm watching after buffering for a long time as well. Recordings work find on my TV and don't freeze if I fa

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Arris SB6183 T3 Errors

I have a 600 megabit plan and an Arris SB6183 modem. Recently I noticed that speeds had been dropping.  I would run a speedtest and see that speeds were dropping as low as 50 megabit. I power cycle the modem and the speed comes back.   I contacted support and they told me that I had to pu

Question

• Your Home Network

Device Connection: Pods

I have 3 pods which for some reason do not stay connected. In trying to reconnect one through the App the screen keeps scrolling and will not move on to next step. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not work. I'm stuck with not being able to connect 1 of my Pods.

Question

• Xfinity App

Bluetooth connectivity

I have been using the bluetooth connectivity on my wireless boxes successfully for over a year. However, starting about a week ago, the audio no longer syncs with the video. It starts off in sync, but continually falls behind the video, and when I fast-forward, the audio continues to play for anothe

Question

• Non-X1 Service

New home build

Hello - I am moving to a new build home and it is an Xfinity community. The house appears to be prewired and ready to connect outside the house. I have tried scheduling a service appointment but I was told that it could be up to 120 days for a construction crew to check it out. Every neighbor in the

Question

• Customer Service

2 "New" modems - 2.4ghz failed on both?

Hi all, Recently had part of our modem's ethernet fail, so we exchanged it for a "new" (obviously previously used, scuffed up) modem. Everything else has been working flawlessly since we installed it a few years ago. With the replacement, cameras and a few other devices stopped working, and th

Question

• Your Home Network

Beeping sound on tvs

While watching tv, there keeps being a beeping sound. As if there’s a weather alert or something, but nothing is there.

Question

• X1

Can't access my account on my.xfinity.com or MyAccount app

I can log in to the website and app, but I get errors in both, and can't do anything more. On my.xfinity.com, I get the error "Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right NowPlease reload the page and try again."  If I try the MyAccount app on iPad, I get the error "You are logged in but we are unable to

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Accepted Solution

Camera not appearing on touchscreen

I have the new doorbell camera and 3 new cameras, but still the touchscreen that came with Xfinity home original equipment (~8 years or so) , the door sensors and motion sensor. Also the system has an additional router. Problem is: none of the cameras have a preview and/or thumbnail on the touchscr

Question

• Devices and Equipment

ACP application approval

Hello I was curious how to go about applying my ACP application that's been approved to my account as well as upgrading my account if possible to a better internet speed!! May contact me here, email, or by phone to resolve this matter!  Hope to hear from you soon as this discount is most

Question

• Customer Service

XF Billing and Customer Care Agents

I have been trying to get a billing issue resolved since OCTOBER 21, 2021 and no one is able to assist me??? This is ridiculous! You spend forever trying to get through the automated system and once you finally do, no one can assist you. Let me rephrase that, no one is WILLING to assist you. Now Xfi

Question

• Billing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here