Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.1K)

Activity
Buried Wire

The technician, who installed my cable, consulted with his supervisor, to make sure that my cable could be buried. The technician also sent him pictur

Question

• Customer Service

XFi Advanced Gateway - not getting WiFi 6

My understanding is my Xfi Advanced Gateway (XB6) supports WiFi 6. I've confirmed the driver on my computer also supports WiFi 6 - however when I look

Question

• Your Home Network

Can I set up my router to Automatically reboot nightly?

I need my router to automatically reboot at 2am every night. Is that possible, short of buying a timer that will turn it off and on again, like a ligh

Question

• Your Home Network

Upgraded internet plan but getting same download speed as before.

Hello, I upgraded to the 1200mb plan from a 500mb plan but my download speed is the same as before. How do I get the new download speed activated?

Question

• Your Home Network

Do I have the most current router?

I see that xfinity is offering new customers a router that looks different from mine. The one I have is black (color). the one I see offered is whit

Question

• Your Home Network

Cast icon missing from Stream app

3 different devices all missing the cast icon from the stream channels guide screen.

Question

• Customer Service

Something always wrong

The internet is the worst. I’ve contacted them before about this issue at least twice in which they provide stupid help like resetting the router and

Question

• Your Home Network

Consistent xb7 12:25am pst internet outage

I have a XB7 gateway which repeatedly has issues around 12:25am pst on Monday & Wednesday morning. I am not positive it’s limited to those days b

Question

• Your Home Network

Current $300 offer for existing customer

The current iPhone 13 offer says $300 $300 Back: Requires upgrade of an existing Xfinity Mobile line to an iPhone and activation within 15 days of

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

X1 DVR Streaming College Football games

Hello, I recorded numerous college football games this weekend that I wanted to stream on a separate device. The games show up on the DVR through m

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Some Recording have Audio Sync Issues!

The same shows keep having audio sync issues when recorded and watching on the Xfinity Stream app. You're then forced to delete the recording and wat

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Change Service Plan

Hi. I'd like to change my service plan but everytime I try to do it online, it tells me sorry can't complete that, please contact customer service. Ca

Question

• Customer Service

Unlocked S21 Not compatible??

I know I've seen a couple similar postings, but none with resolution. I have an unlocked Galaxy S21.  Per samsung it will work on EVERY U.S. car

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Xfinity tied a large service cable with zipties to my private fence.

I was told to be patient and that it would take 2 weeks to properly complete the work. However its now been over 2 months and its still there. I have

Question

• Customer Service

Scam calls claiming to be Xfinity and Comcast in Delaware

For weeks now I have been receiving scam calls claiming to be Xfinity. This is a little different from the existing forums that I have seen on here an

Question

• Home Phone Features

Outgoing SMTP server just started refusing to send with error "Mailbox has not yet been accessed"

Yesterday morning (19 Sep 2021), all was working fine. Today, however, I am unable to send any mail through Comcast's outgoing SMTP servers at smtp.co

Question

• Email

[Edited: "Language"] again!!!

I have been experiencing spotty cable for over a month now. Week one I was having issues with Picture and sound, I called Xfinity they was able to res

Question

• Customer Service

Antivirus and security for my internet

I just switch from CenturyLink to Xfinity. How can I get antivirus and security for my network and computers?

Question

• Your Home Network

can't sign up for unlimited data

error code DFPLN4000

Question

• Customer Service

missing email I subscribe to

I subscribe to the Washington Post, but have not gotten emails from them for quite a while. I checked all my folders. I am getting my other subscribed

Question

• Email

New to the Community?

Start Here