Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (43.7K)

Activity
Xfinity Rewards - Error

Hi, I have contacted Xfinity support five times now and each time they email me a link to sign up for Xfinity rewards. The fifth time the agent said the submitted a ticket and said wait 24 hours snd you will be good to go. Well it’s now been 24 hours snd I still get error below every time I try t

Question

• Customer Service

Account randomly deactivated

My account was randomly deactivated for no reason. Like my internet is just like gone. I have a balance but its not overdue so idk whats going on

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Internet service only.

Trying to find out if I can keep my internet service while removing my basic cable package.

Question

• Customer Service

Streaming to another residential TV

I will be out of town for work for 6mts. How can I stream my xfinity tv services 

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Streaming recordings freezing video but not audio

I am having issues with video freezing. I have tried a system reset and deleting/reinstalling app a few times but it doesn’t seem to work.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Casting to Chromecast not working since I updated my phone and iPad to ios 15.0.1

Have tried to cast to both chromecast 1st generation as well as newest chromecast with Google TV. The tv screen says ready to cast and the phone/iPad says media not selected. All other casting apps I have tried work.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Series 7 Apple Watch not connecting to Xfinity mobile cellular

Apple Watch not connecting to Xfinity mobile cellular It is paired fine but whenever I go to activate the cellular I get sorry we’re having technical difficulties please try again I have contacted customer service several times I’ve been on hold for several hours with no luck. I have tried rebooting

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Cast message on box

I moved my cable box to my bonus room after being told I could by a Comcast representative. My cable box has been in cast mode for hours...when is it going to complete the reboot? I want to see the game tomorrow.

Question

• X1

Escalated

Repeated T3/Synch failures, MB8611

After upgrading to the MB8611 modem for gig speeds I have continuous T3 time-out errors and modem reboots. modem is the only device in the house, new construction single line connection, no splitters. here I have screen shots of download/upload and error log from modem showing T3 errors, there

Question

• Your Home Network

My computer won't recognize my home wifi HELP PLEASE

My computer was just working fine a few days ago , I can connect my computer to my phone's hotspot and all my other devices in my home can connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but my computer just stopped and can't even detect my home Wi-Fi's name so I'm trying to figure out why it won't connect I read about

Question

• Your Home Network

Support supervisor lied then left without helping

I joined xfinity mobile a week ago on two service lines. One is working fine. But my other line can call/text, has 3g but no 4g/LTE connection. I have reached out to online support SIX times to resolve this issue. I appreciate their effort but tonight this incident really threw me off. First I

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Someone else's recordings on DVR but not stream app

Hello, I've recently noticed a number of new recordings showing up on my X1 box that were not set by me or anyone in my household. When looking at on demand movies, there are also many movies marked as "watched" that nobody in my household has watched. I'm not sure if it is related or just co

Question

• X1

HBO Max can’t verify my subscription

When I go into the HBO Max app on my xfinity it tells me that it can’t verify my subscription and my xfinity subscription has expired. Thanks be talked to four customer service agents who passed it along to a tech who came out (which I knew was not going to fix anything because how could he) and he

Question

• X1

Extremely low download speeds at night.

Hi, for about 6 months now I've been having extremely low download speeds at night around 100-200 mbps. I'm on the 1200mbps plan. Last month a senior technician said the nodes in my area were scheduled to upgraded in December 2021 and I still don't see any improvements. I'm connected directly to my

Question

• Your Home Network

Damaged old hanging wire in property

I have had 3 hanging damaged wires in my property for a year!!!!

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity wifi

It's saying can't get an ip to the wifi I don't know why

Question

• Xfinity App

I can’t login to my account from web or from app

Log in error communication it’s says every time I log in to my account from web or from app

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

How to change plan

Hi, my current plan will due on 2/2 but the payment will be on 1/26. I see that the limited deal is only one year and I need a new plan. But how to change the plan? By adding them to the cart? But it asked me to pay now. I am confused. And now the price is 39.99, but after 2/2 it goes up to 99?? Is

Question

• Customer Service

Wifi

Hello. I just want to order a new wifi connect.

Question

• Customer Service

Paramount + error code

I keep getting an error code but not what the error is. Can’t get shows to play

Question

• Customer Service

New to the Community?

Start Here