Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.1K)

Activity
Bill Payment

Hi, I recently made changes to my xfinity plan and noticed that I still owe $55 per month instead of $45 on my September statement.  Is there

Question

• Billing

Escalated

Xfinity Data lines drilled through sewer line resulting in line replacement and flooding in house

I've been fighting sewer stoppages for over 2 years, we had a certified plumber out numerous times and made several attempts to clear the line with on

Question

• Customer Service

xfinity's customer service is not only the worst ever - it is nonexistent. I am unable to sign into my account and therefor am unable to connect to th

Question

• Customer Service

Closed

Worst Customer Service of any company ever!

Is it just me, or is the "customer service" provided by Comcast horrible? The automated system makes me jump through time consuming hoops  just to spe

Question

• Customer Service

Escalated

Internet Repeatedly Dropping; Multiple Times per Day

I have had issues for the past month or so, where the internet just drops causing my Motorola MB8611 modem to reconnect, thus losing internet for a sh

Question

• Your Home Network

Docsis 4.0

I currently have the Gig Internet Plan (1Gbps down / 35 mbps up). Would like to know if and when the Docsis 4.0 deployment (Multi-gig up and down) wil

Question

• Your Home Network

Status for ticket number: 053227485

Hi I wanted to check the status for ticket number 053227485

Question

• Customer Service

Escalated

Frequent outage - SB8200 issue?

Hello, I've been experiencing intermittent internet outage for almost 6 months. Some are caused by general outage but most appears to be happening

Question

• Your Home Network

Rdk -03033 issue

I continuously get this error multiple times a day since I received this "new " box. What the hay!! I have called multiple times and it will be okay f

Question

• X1

WIFI Speed / Connectivity issues : Xfinity / SB 6190 / Google Wifi

Hello, For the past few weeks, I have been facing issues with internet dropping randomly,Slow, inconsistent speeds etc. This is affecting work relate

Question

• Your Home Network

X1 TV Box Not Working. System Reboot Did Not Work.

My X1 TV box stopped working. Yes, I checked all the cables and plugs. Yes, I am using the correct HDMI input settings. Yes, I used the Xfinity mobile

Question

• X1

Xfinity Cable Modem resets whenever streaming accessed

This is weird... I have an Xfinity account in Illinois, which I occasionally access via the website streaming app. I happen to be at a Minnesota AirBN

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Emails from organization are blocked

I had been receiving emails from an organization for years. In June, these emails started bouncing back to the sender.  However, my spouse conti

Question

• Email

Voicemail

Everyone someone calls me. I read of voicemail they get the number you are trying to reach in not in service [Edited: "Language"] this is annoying. I

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Where do I begin?!!

Hello, I have had every form of communication with Comcast, their escalation team agents, and have had to pursue one outside consumer advocate ag

Question

• Customer Service

email not loading on iphone

I am getting a variety of error messages regarding imap and smtp - all settings are as directed to be

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Why isn't the TV Guide page more customizable for disabled

When we first got the X1 box, we almost went back to the old, old box because I couldn't believe how badly set up the new TV Guide (and caption optio

Question

• Accessibility

Escalated

Service is out

Hurricane hit Galveston a week ago. Cable and internet still down to me and all my neighbors but Xfinity won’t fix. They said it is an issue in our ho

Question

• Customer Service

Internet credit

Hi, My internet was outage for two days due to the storm Nicholas on Sept 15 and 16. I could not do any work from home. I would like to get credit f

Question

• Billing

Smart resume

Very disappointed that this feature has been updated so we are now forced to watch a commercial. Revenue enhancement for xifinity.   Cheap spot

Question

• Channels and Programming

New to the Community?

Start Here