Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.1K)

Activity
BYOB - Samsung Galaxy s21

I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 I have been trying to activate on my current Xfinity Mobile account. Xfinity BYOD IMEI checker states that the phone is no

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Modem showing wrong location for Fox

I am getting fox feed for KY and not Indiana. I'm mid way between Indianapolis and Louisville. Maybe moving my location closer to Indy will fix this.

Question

• Your Home Network

Prepaid Internet

I bought the prepaid modem. I tried activating it, it said successful but it wouldn't connect to the internet.  I called and got a tech here.&nb

Question

• Customer Service

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure

My SB6141 has been loosing connection multiple times per day. Sometimes it is just for a couple minutes, other times longer and it reboots.  Bel

Question

• Your Home Network

Moving underground cable line

Hi - I'm getting a new patio installed and I'll need to have my cable underground line moved and/or a new cable line run and buried from the pole.&nb

Question

• Customer Service

General hospital episodes missing from legacy tv boxes

General hospital episodes have not been updated on the legacy platform in over a week. Last was season 58239, the 9/10/21 episode. They're now in seas

Question

• On Demand

Damage to my driveway

My driveway is now cracked uneven & lifted due to Comcast tunnel new line under driveway

Question

• Customer Service

My Account!

i simply would like to go to my profile but it keeps saying the page isn’t loading correctly. no, i cannot login the mobile app because i do not have

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Internet service temporarily at 2 locations

Need internet service at new address one month before turning off service at old address. How do we arrange this?

Question

• Customer Service

Error code TVapp-00100

I need help, and have seen the suggestions from all and i did all and not resolve my issue. how best to resolve Error code TVapp-00100 ? Thanks

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

moving the cable line from one attachment point on my house to another

I have had the worst time trying to get a human on the phone that understands my problem. This is about the cable line that comes from the utility po

Question

• Customer Service

The Search box has disappeared on Email.

When I click on the Search icon in my Email, I don’t get a search box. How do I get the search box back?

Question

• Email

4k uhd

How do I request an upgraded box to 4k uhd

Question

• Customer Service

Reset flex box

I’m trying to reset my flex box to factory settings in order to pair it with my new TV and Wi-Fi again

Question

• X1

Bill Payment

Hi, I recently made changes to my xfinity plan and noticed that I still owe $55 per month instead of $45 on my September statement.  Is there

Question

• Billing

Escalated

Xfinity Data lines drilled through sewer line resulting in line replacement and flooding in house

I've been fighting sewer stoppages for over 2 years, we had a certified plumber out numerous times and made several attempts to clear the line with on

Question

• Customer Service

xfinity's customer service is not only the worst ever - it is nonexistent. I am unable to sign into my account and therefor am unable to connect to th

Question

• Customer Service

Closed

Worst Customer Service of any company ever!

Is it just me, or is the "customer service" provided by Comcast horrible? The automated system makes me jump through time consuming hoops  just to spe

Question

• Customer Service

Escalated

Internet Repeatedly Dropping; Multiple Times per Day

I have had issues for the past month or so, where the internet just drops causing my Motorola MB8611 modem to reconnect, thus losing internet for a sh

Question

• Your Home Network

Docsis 4.0

I currently have the Gig Internet Plan (1Gbps down / 35 mbps up). Would like to know if and when the Docsis 4.0 deployment (Multi-gig up and down) wil

Question

• Your Home Network

New to the Community?

Start Here