Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (43.7K)

Activity
I do I have not received my speaker

I do I have not received my speaker

Question

• Customer Service

Pick up the getting started kit in-store?

I ordered my kit online just now, then realized the kit might come too late. Is it possible to cancel the shipment and let me pick my kit up in my local store?

Question

• Customer Service

Unable to login to Xfinity beta stream one continuous loop

I need my account reset so I am able to login to Xfinity stream from my roku. I have called multiple times and spoke with several people. I just want to watch tv….. each time login brings me right back to login page.

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Xfinity stream Mini guide not working on lg tv

Is Comcast working on the issue?

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Dvr records wrong channel

I had my dvr set to record mtv the challenge which has been set for over a year to day when I go to watch the reunion the cw recorded and my local news also really strange which is located in philly

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

New Xfinity Flex will not work - ENT-22010

I just got the Flex box and hooked it up. The Welcome screen appeared as did the language selection.  Then the "Yikes, that didn't work" message with error ENT-22010. After trying a refresh, which ran for a bit and also ended in the "Yikes" error, I disconnected power & ethernet for sev

Question

• Flex

Closed

My modem just died!!!!

For some crazy reason my prepaid modem that I spent over $100 to buy and set up(a one time fee, plus the cost of the modem) I had only had this modem for a little over a year and with most things on my desk sat in the same place without being moved or dropped or anything like that. I had religiousl

Question

• Your Home Network

Not our customer???

I added a new member to my user list. The member's list shows the correct email. However, the info screen shows "A Comcast email account hasn't been set up for this user yet". Attempting to send an email to that account generates a server response "Not our customer". How long does it take for an

Question

• Email

Deleted recordings

Turned on the dvr only to discover my recordings were all gone. There was only a couple of seasons of one series recorded so no way was space an issue.  Why did this happen and can I get the recordings back?

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Help

Please I end help discounting my severe for a little bit 

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

Closed

Xfinity Hotspot "The Wi-Fi network could not be joined" error

This is a public Xfinity Hot Spot error on one device. Can connect to Home Wifi, iPhone and other public hot spots with no problems.  Xfinity Security Certificates are downloaded, installed, and verified.  Both XFINITY and xfinitywifi show up as available wifi sites and have strong signal

Question

• Your Home Network

Blocking access to order subscription channels

My son order Disney+ I just found out

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity unlimited data plan

I signed up for unlimited data plan without the data cap. Now when I check my plan it seems it was changed. I picked up my new modem from a xfinity store and would have no reason to have this modem if it wasn’t for getting the unlimited data plan. Now I’m being charged for over use ? It seems my pla

Question

• Customer Service

XB7 Command Line Interface

I'm running an XB7 in bridge mode because I have complicated network with 60 reserved IP addresses in the 192.168 space. This means my speed has dropped from 1.2 Gbps to 940 Mbs because bridge mode only looks at LAN1 and doesn't support link aggregation or the 2.5 Gbps port. I would like to oper

Question

• Your Home Network

Phone service quit working

Hi, I recently (2 days ago) had Xfinity service installed, internet and voice. The internet service is working just fine. And at the time of install the voice was working too. I got around to wiring the phones into the modem yesterday afternoon, and was able to make and receive a couple test calls.

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

Disappearing recordings

All my recordings disappeared I did everything I was told to do

Question

• X1

Xfinity Stream on Roku

For the past 2 weeks I have been receiving a message from the Stream app that I am not on my home network. This has happens every other day. I have followed all the advice to reboot the router and/or modem. And this works but it's getting extremely annoying. I've been using the app on this same Roku

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

X1TV Boxes and customer owned modem

I recently was told that the X1 wifi TV boxes can not connect to client owned modems. Is this a recent change?  I have had no issues for the past 6 months and now suddenly they stopped working after an outage and all tech support can tell me is that I need a comcast rented Xfinity Wireless Gat

Question

• X1

Xfinity mobile data issues

Me and my wife have an xifinity mobile account with a limit of 2GB’s. We use our WiFi when we are in our house.  For some reason our internet WiFi was not used and we were overcharged about $400 in excess our normal bill for three months from the mobile connection around 40G.   I called x

Question

• Customer Service

Can't log into Xfinity account on Chromebook

For days I've had issues logging into my account on my Chromebook. I sign in with my user name and password and it takes me to the main home page just fine.  Once you click on anything it acts like it's doing something then immediately takes you back to the password login over and over again.&

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

New to the Community?

Start Here