Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32.1K)

Activity
error rdk 03033

I see on this forum, as well as many social media platforms,    many people are experiencing countless incidents of the error RDK 03033, locking up th

Question

• X1

Sony HDTV XBR65-750D goes dark and loses yellow tint with Amazon Prime movie

I saw this same issue posted on the forum but it appears that the solution was only given to users in a private message. How do I resolve this issue.

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Adjustment request

I got a letter asking for Fill up the adjustment request Though I am no longer a customer of xfinity. I did not find any form in the provided website.

Question

• Billing

Can't Access "My Account" tab on website or the "My Account" app on my phone

I am running into issues when trying to view the "My Account" tab on the Xfinity website and when trying to access the "My Account" app. On the websit

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Accepted Solution

Closed

Router admin password reset

I messed up and changed the admin password on my Arris Xfinity router but didn't write it down. If I perform a factory reset, what will the password b

Question

• Your Home Network

on demand programs no longer viewable

after watching 5 episodes of a program "on demand" today i recieve a msg stating "this TV box cant play this program" WTF!

Question

• On Demand

Poor Ultra 4K Quality

I have a UHD X1 box and a UHD television connected via HDMI. UHD on the TV itself (either Blue Ray, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.) looks great...absolut

Question

• X1

Can't watch recording programs

Occasionally, I cannot watch recording programs.  Xfinity/Saved/Recordings - select recording program and there is no "Watch" option.  The options Sta

Question

• X1

Bluetooth Feature

Throughout the pandemic I have had problems with the blue tooth signal from my X1 box. I turn on my system and my blue tooth earbuds give me a pairing

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to turn off closed captioning in Peacock app

The recent change to the Peacock app which introduced profiles, appears to have turned on closed captioning by default and I cannot turn this off. Pl

Question

• X1

Size of e-mail?

What is the maximum size allowed to send and receive e-mail?

Question

• Email

Will plan change permanently change pricing?

I currently have a By the Gig mobile account. Due to the age of my account, I pay $12/gig instead of the $15/gig that is currently advertised. 

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Periodic ~4 minute outages. Errors in Logs. Diagnostics attached.

Hi,I've been having periodic disconnects of Internet connectivity, a few times per day, they seem to be getting more and more frequent. The connection

Question

• Your Home Network

Text messages sent to a phone offline are not delivered

My wife turns her phone off around 10 p.m. (we still have a landline to receive calls.) If one of our sons sends a text message when her phone is off

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Accepted Solution

Error when trying to add unlimited data using own modem

I am needing to add the $30 unlimited data option to my plan but the webpage says it's temporarily unavailable.

Question

• Customer Service

Accepted Solution

CM1200/CM2000, Asus RT-AX86U, & Comcast 1.2Gb internet

Final Update: So in the very end, I believe this was not a modem, router, cable line or any device issue. This was an issue of not being provisioned r

Question

• Your Home Network

Issues With Secondary Comcast Email Accounts

Longtime customer. Set up secondary email for professional purposes awhile ago. Stopped using it for awhile. Kept it. Attempting to reactivate it and

Question

• Email

WiFi Calling Not Working

I brought my iPhone Xs Max from AT&T to Xfinity yesterday. New sim installed, Shows LTE, everything else appears to be working, but the WiFi Calling.

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

The given email address “” is invalid

The above message occurs when trying to send a group email. All of the email addresses in the group are correct and can be sent individually.  A

Question

• Email

Escalated

XB7 Not showing Devices/Unable to Port Forward

Alright, so this is an ongoing issue with xfinity that I have had, about 6 months ago my modem stopped showing my devices in the xfi app as well as on

Question

• Your Home Network

New to the Community?

Start Here