Advanced Filters

Search Results (30.1K)

Activity
I accidentally left my dm with xfinity

can i get back to my other convo?

Question

• Customer Service

Unknown cancelation requests

Not once have I tried to cancel my services yet twice now I have received emails in regards to the cancelation and termination of the purchased internet services.

Question

• Customer Service

Complaint on cost to ship a new remote

This is merely a complaint. I have 3 TV's and internet.  I pay over $180.00 per month and have been a customer for over 30 years.  I need a new remote for one of my TV's.  It has gotten faulty and now longer works correctly.  I was told by the Xfinity "Assistant" that my charge

Question

• X1

Replacement remote control

Lost or threw away by daughter.  I need the flex remote please.

Question

• Flex

Just Internet

Just Internet why can I not just get Internet without bundling I don’t want phone I don’t want flex I don’t want cable I just want Internet with no extras just one fast Unlimited Internet without having to have all the other stuff that I don’t want and don’t need why do they refuse to offer that at

Question

• Customer Service

Lied to constantly

I initially called at the end of August to have my service canceled at the end of my billing cycle and contract in September of 2021. Was told to return equipment within 7 days of the end of my cycle which I did. Service ended sep 14 and I returned my equipment sep14. Well the next month I got a se

Question

• Billing

Upload speed

I’m needing to increase my upload speed. Currently the best I get is 10-11Mbps. I believe I’m suppose to be at 35Mbps. And that’s with a direct Ethernet connection straight from my laptop to the back of the modem. I’ve tried to get a live person on the phone to discuss this, but after hours of run

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Rejection of outgoing email while in PortugAL

I am in the Azores, Portugal, for the summer once again. In previous years, I've had no problem with accessing full use of email through Thunderbird. This summer has been an endless string of error messages refusing to handle outgoing messages. I regularly get this message: Sending of the message

Question

• Email

Need to speak with someone

I just want to know what my buyout is to cancel my service

Question

• Customer Service

Weather app is gone

what happened to the weather app? Local now is good if you catch it when they are doing weather. But you might get someone talking. Years ago they took away weatherscan and now we get no local weather.

Question

• X1

Xfinity service consistently down, techs are not repairing.

Ever since I have moved into my brand new town home I have had frequent issues where my routers go offline. Comcast techs are not resolving it and I have had 3 techs come by two this week. This service was also professionally set up by Comcast tech. I have also attempted to switch to att by cance

Question

• Your Home Network

Streaming app

I have the streaming app downloaded on my phone and for about a year have been watching live Tv on my lunch breaks. Today (8/4/2022) while watching Law and Order , the stream stopped and said I had to connect to my home WiFi. I tried several channels in my line up and now they all say that! I have b

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

underground cable drop

Wondering if I can get any answers from Xfinity here... My wife and I bought a new home and had a technician out to start service when we were moving in. He informed us that the line to the house was dead and a new underground cable needed to be dropped and submitted the request. Told us it would t

Question

• Customer Service

Flex Bluetooth issues

I'm having issues connecting my Bluetooth wireless earbuds to my flex box. I've done it before but there was a firmware update and ever since it will connect for 1 second and then auto disconnect. I can never stay connected for more than a second.

Question

• Flex

new underground installation

We'd like a quote for installation of new underground service (for internet). All surrounding neighbors have service from the surrounding poles so we know service is available from our pole but we've never had cable or internet installed at this house - only underground electrical and telephone.

Question

• Customer Service

Removing auto pay and paperless discount

Hello, I am enrolled in auto pay and paperless and have been receiving a discount of $10/month and a service discount of $13.01/month. I was just informed that my bill will increase by $23.01 next month because of both discounts being removed. Why are they both being removed? I understand the $13.01

Question

• Billing

Big ten network

I used to have xfinity TV. I dropped it cause I could not get BTN in my area. While 1 mile down the road they can. If I want a specific channel I should be able to get it. Was thinking of going back to xfinity tv but looking at the channel lineup I still can't! WHY? If I want to pay for a channel I

Question

• Channels and Programming

email

Why dont images show in the emails being received? It's very annoying not seeing the pictures. What setting can be changed for that to be fixed?

Question

• Xfinity Home App

Why can't i send an email to myself

I have tried to send a test email to myself from my comcast email to my comcast email to no avail. I have also tried to forward an email from another sender to my comcast email to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question

• Email

How do I update Samsung?

Every time we first turn on the TV, it tells us that Samsung needs an update. It has been doing that for a while now with no problems.  Now we are having trouble with the picture action stopping and then starting.  Also, the picture is ghosting and making people look like they are pixelat

Question

• Non-X1 Service

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here