Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Intermittent, Frequent loss of upstream/downstream signals

For the past 8 weeks or so, I've been having intermittent connection issues to Comcast/Xfinity. It seemed to coincide with the seasonal changes here in Minnesota from Winter to Spring. Melting snow, rain, etc. After the first couple of outages, I figured it'd clear up. Sadly no. Service

Question

• Your Home Network

Paramont + fails to load

After starting Paramont+, it tries to load but ends in error code: 04036. This just started about a week ago. I tried unplugging the top box as well as the router for over 5 minutes. It still fails with error code 04036!!!! What is wrong with the app? Have you applied an update to it that's causing

Question

• X1

MB8611 fine with asus router, when fortigate 200d connects, it reboots all the time

I have a nice ASUS Gaming router, but was given a Fortigate 200D that came out of a production facility with no issues. I'd like to work on some SD-WAN and other networking stuff with Azure. Everything is fine under the ASUS router, but when I connect the Fortigate, I get lots of errors in my log a

Question

• Your Home Network

Want to cancel AMC on Flex

I have AMC+ via the Flex box and I want to cancel it but it won't let me. It says I don't have any subscriptions and the Xfinity Assistant says I don't have a TV package. I would like to cancel this asasp.

Question

• Flex

comcast email sync error to android phone

My Android phone has stopped syncing to Comcast Email as of 2 AM EDT 5-24-2022 in the Detroit metro area. It says "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." Tapping on the mail icon yields the message "Network Error". No settings have been changed that worked correctly bef

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

upload speed is snail-like as usual.....

I'm trying to deliver files to a client and my upload speed is less than 1/3 the advertised rate. The Xfinity robot chat reported no outages, "helpfully" restarted my modem (several times, because apparently there's no AI in the robot chat) and offered to upsell me to... my current service plan for

Question

• Your Home Network

Blurry image on many HD channels: Bloomberg, FOX deportes, espn deportes and now....ESPN

Hello. it's been many weeks now that week after week i am getting more channels that offer a blurry image, a distorted image nothing to watch but a blurry resolution and image. it is so frustrating. I tried calling the 800 number...forget it...they kept me waiting for 45 minutes and then the repres

Question

• Channels and Programming

Why is Xfinity X1 XG1v4 still not processing Dolby Digital Surround correctly?

I first posted this problem over six months ago, never received anything approaching an adequate response, and it's still unchanged. The issue is that my 4k XG1v4 cable box falsely shows all channels (live, cloud and IP) as being in DD+ 5.1 format. This, even when the original source material was ob

Question

• X1

Ent-22013

How can I fix error code ent-22013?

Question

• Flex

bally's

My parents have the lowest / most basic cable plan with Xfinity. They want the Bally's sports North channel.  How do they get it???

Question

Paramount+ not working error code apps 04036

I open paramount+ Via xfinity. It asks me to pick me profile like normal, I choose mine, then about 1/4 of the content on the screen loads, it freezes then xfinity exits out of the app and produces error code”APPS 04036”. The app has worked a couple times before, but was extremely extremely slow. My

Question

Two different accounts in one house

The internet here [Edited: "Language"] and I want to pay for my own separate modem and router I’ve already tried the boosters and the extenders and they do nothing. I don’t understand why USPS would be a problem in having two different accounts when the names and account numbers are diff

Question

• Customer Service

Paramount+ Crashing Error APPS-40436

Upon launching the Paramount+ app the splash screen starts to load, then freezes and crashes and I get the message Error APPS-40436. I have refreshed and restarted my cable box and nothing is changing. How can I get this issue resolved?

Question

Password Reset Once a Week

I have been forced for the past few months to reset my account password once a week. Only one service is logged onto the email, which is a Windows PC running Microsoft Office.  Each week when I try to login and it doesn't work, I am prompted with the message: "In a recent security review, we

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Public IP shows wrong location since Comcast outage 4/18

Ever since the all-day Comcast outage on 4/18/2022, my Public IP is showing me in NJ - but I'm in WA! My 'local' streamed channels now don't work ("Not available in your area") and all MLB.tv games for my team (not from NJ or WA) are blacked out.  Comcast CS says it's my router but I've reset

Question

• Your Home Network

email not being received from specific email addresses

I recently had my comcast email reactivated. I was trying to reset a password from EA sports account and from Sony. I have tried to reset the password for these account numerous times and I am not receiving the reset emails that are being sent to my comcast emails. I do not have mail forwarding acti

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Would like to order XB8.

Hi, we are currently using a user-owned modem and would like request the new XB8 Wireless Gateway. How do I go about submitting the request?  Thank you!

Question

• Customer Service

Configuring DMZ has no effect

I regularly put one computer in the DMZ in order to test whether a firewall program has the ability to stealth all ports (no use running that test behind NAT!). I haven't done it since my last router upgrade, the one for 1.2GB. Using the Xfi app, I can put the PC's IP address in the DMZ. But even af

Question

• Your Home Network

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back

I am moving into a rental home near my university and when I try to finish up buying a deal/offer for wifi or internet. It won't even let me look at my account settings, it just keeps giving me the message in the subject. When I try and go to buy anything it sends me to this website https://www.xfin

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

When Will Change from Self-Installation Plus to In-Store Pickup?

Hi, so I ordered the introductory package yesterday and when doing so, was messaging a live agent about picking up my router in store so I could complete the self install as soon as possible. I was told that in order to do so, I would have to select the self-installation plus option (an extra $39.99

Question

• Billing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here