Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Xfinity Support

We recently moved and none of our previously purchased movies transfered to our new house. We have all of the same equipment. Please help

Question

• On Demand

200MBs Plan but only getton 90-100Mbs

Hello, I was originally paying for a 100mbs plan but am now paying for a 200mbs plan as of Sept. 3rd. But I have not gotten 200mbs speed. My Modem is MOTOROLA 16x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420 and my router is Asus Wireless AC1200 both are capable of doing 200+ mbs. I  was told to r

Question

• Your Home Network

Closed

Slow response on all tv commands on all home units

We are recently been having very slow response on all tv commands on all boxes in home. Spent over an hour on phone having boxes restarted one at a time. Boxes all came on line but took over 20 minutes for each box. Is it a incoming signal problem or just poor service by Comcast. Was told I would re

Question

• X1

Xfinity ID for a new user

I created a new user as a Member on my parents account. My dad doesn't have a smart phone, so I used his gmail email as the contact method to register. I then went into his gmail to finish the registration. It assigned his gmail email address as the Xfinity ID. I did update his username, but I can't

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Home app not working

Home app is not working I’m not able to arm or disarm my home security from my mobile phone

Question

• Xfinity Home App

Rdk 10000

Ugh, RDK-10000 error on all of our “satellite” TVs. Tried refreshing, unplugging, calling for help and nothing! Why is this error so difficult to fix?  

Question

• X1

DVR BREAKS 1 PROGRAM INTO 3 PARTS

For years I've been recording a weekday 3 hour program to watch later.( Varney & Friends). After Labor Day, Xfinity breaks the single 3 hour program into 3 separate episodes, each with its own # & 3 separare start  & stops.  .  Why the change?  It's annoying.  

Question

• X1

Xfinity Home Hotspot - Turn Off and it Turns itself Back On

This is getting annoying. I've disabled my hotspot about 4 times in the last 4 months and ever time I got back to check it's back ON! Why is this happening and how can I prevent it? I don't use wireless and I don't want my modem/router acting as a hotspot. I also have my modem in Bridge mode. T

Question

• Your Home Network

Random, unexplained charges found on old account after move

Hi there, I moved and brought Xfinity internet service with me to my new place. I initiated the move through the Xfinity move service, set my stop and start date, and activated the new account with a new email address. The old account had a balance left, I paid that at the beginning of this month. T

Question

• Billing

poor job on installation

recently I had switch to xfinity from at&t. A tech from comcast come and install the service except that they did not install a box next to the house to protect the drop cable.  I am not sure if this is done correctly especially the team that came installing the underground wire told me th

Question

• Customer Service

ACP correct address but xfinity still say duplicate

I move to a new address. I applied with ACP for my new address. I also moved my xfinity service to new address. I have been back and forth with xfinity and acp about the error of duplicate service address

Question

• Customer Service

Repeated Dynamic Range Window Violations and T3 timeouts

The past few weeks I've had inconsistent internet disconnections. When I log into my modem and check the event logs there are repeated events of "Dynamic Range Window Violations" and "Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out". I've called Xfinity, chatted with Xfinity

Question

• Your Home Network

Stream app only displaying the TV TO GO channels

I installed Xfinity Stream app on my Fire TV stick, hoping to be able to watch my full live TV channel line up when the TV is not near any cable outlet. However the app only shows less than TV GO channels while I got the Popular TV package. Same thing happened to http://xfinity.com/stream/listings

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Connected both the main cable box and each satellite wifi box via ethernet. Should I connect TV Via ethernet as well?

Hi first time ever. Please be patient and kind. I am a portfolio manager not an IT wiz. Every room in my home is wired with both ethernet and coax. I have three X1 cable boxes and three smart TV's. I have the main X1 DVR box connected by both the coaxial and the ethernet (internet). In the two rooms

Question

• X1

Student Deals

I have used Comcast for many years. I have a grandfathered plan for 275 Mbps. I've been overcharged for a long, long time because, now, I've noticed that the current rate for that plan is about $60 / month and we've been paying $107 / month (inc. taxes). I guess that's my bad for not checking curren

Question

• Customer Service

free exercises available on Demand?

For over 10 years Comcast had the best free exercises available to their customers. There was Kendra Kemerley, Cathy Syphers, and many more. Unfortunately,they are no longer available and Comcast customers have to rely on YouTube for exercises, which ate not as good. However, Comcast continues to in

Question

• Customer Service

PBS Passport App

Why doesn’t Xfinity have the PBS Passport App? Wonderful family programming with terrific PBS shows! I had Directv and it was available-I switched to Xfinity and it is really baffling it’s not offered!

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Accepted Solution

Trying to upgrade to unlimited data but I'm getting error DFPLN4000.

I have my own equipment and need to upgrade to unlimited data. However when I attempt to add the option, the website keeps giving me the following error: "https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN4000"

Question

• Customer Service

My DVR Recordings keep disappearing & reappearing, too!

On all of my DVR's, only some of my recordings are disappearing & then several days later they reappear & then they disappear again… I've seen 2 other threads about this but customer service is not putting any troubleshooting answers in the comments. Please post how to troubleshoot so we don

Question

• Customer Service

Newsmax not working Sept 23, 2022

When trying to access Newsmax, screen says this is now a subscription.

Question

• Channels and Programming

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here