Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Why do I have multiple calls made to 2001000001 on my phone log?

Question

Complaint

Over the past several months between 2 am and 4 am my Wifi stops working for about three minutes and then is reconnected. This causes my alarm system to notify me and wake me up when it loses wifi and then reconnects.  Since Monday this has happened twice.  In addition, last night I recei

Question

Why is your website so slow?

The xfinity site has always been bad but is getting worst and worst. I cant even make a simple payment. The website is super slow. I click to make a payment and the window just stay blank. I never have any issues with otehr sites but always, always have an issue with xfinity site. You really need to

Question

Billing

Why did my bill double

Question

Xumo Issues

Xumo took 37 times to unplug and replug today before it stayed on. Now, at 4 in the afternoon, it is playing audio from one channel with video from another.  It just flips back and forth, often playing two completely different audios simultaneously.  It's SO frustrating.

Question

Account no longer active

Hi my xfinity account showing no long active all of sudden. Last week I paid my balance and next due data few weeks after.

Question

Wifi calling

We have a xfinity gateway downstairs and a xfinity pod in the main floor hall way. We use wifi calling for our cell phones and every time we walk passed the the pod in the hallway the calls are dropped. The call can be redialed on either side of the pod with no problem. it only seems to happen when

Question

Sound issues NBC Chicago

Sound keeps going on and off for both Channels 5 and channel 44. Both are NBCU channels. Not happening with any other channels. Sound will be on and then goes off for a while.

Question

Scammed with Xfinity Mobile

I am writing to clarify my dispute request regarding the overcharges on my previous Xfinity mobile account. In February 2023, an Xfinity associate advised me to open a new mobile account for $15 a month, which would help me save on my total internet monthly bill. I followed the advice and opened the

Question

Internet Cable Bury

The internet cable going from box to home needs buried. It has been lying above ground for months. Not only is this a safety hazard, it is a liability for Comcast. In addition, the cable is going to get damaged if it stays how it is.

Question

Missing draft email - how to recover?

I had a draft email with a lot of important information that is gone. It is no longer in my draft and I do not see it in my trash or anywhere else. Is there any way to recover this? Can xfinity support recover it?  It was in my drafts a few days ago and I regularly make edits to it.

Question

Billing question

Hi, I received a bill for $54 this month when I usually pay $35. I would like to return to my current plan please, where it is $35. I’ve turned off autopay for now until this is resolved, and my bill is due 3/4/24, so I would appreciate having this resolved in a timely fashion, or no late fee. Than

Question

Damaged Property

about a month and a half ago, a lightning strike caused a surge to go through the coax because the lines aren't properly grounded, and everything that was connected to xfinity's modem by ethernet cable was fried, which was my pc and my ps5. This is the second time it's happened. I have called severa

Question

no dial tone

2 days ago, my home phone started ringing intermittently, very short rings. I cycled the power, and now there is no dial tone, and the phone LED on the modem isn't lit I've followed ALL the troubleshooting steps, resetting, cycling power, and connecting phone directly. Nothing helped. (the modem s

Question

Intermittent higher ping and timeouts

Somewhat recently the latency I've been experiencing at various times in the day latency spikes from a sustained 10-20ms to sudden and short spikes of 100-300 and sometimes there are timeouts.Though I live in an apartment complex, the internet was pretty reliable and stable for years. Until somewhat

Question

Xfinity app says device modem offline even though it’s online and working fine

Xfinity app says my device is offline. However, I have internet connection and my TVs are all working fine. I would like to be able to use the app. Any idea how to fix. I’ve tried reinstalling the app. I’ve tried restarting the modem. I called customer support. I recently traded in my Xfinity

Question

Closed

Sudden Internet loss - only one downstream bonded channel, no upstream bonded channels, B-INIT-RNG failure

My Internet suddenly stopped working earlier today. Power cycling the modem (Netgear CM700) and routers (Eero) did not solve the problem. I also factory reset the modem and that didn't solve the problem. Xfinity / Comcast claims there is no outage in my area and I went through the usual triaging ste

Question

Storm ready not working

I have had this a couple months and today was the first day I needed it and guess what, it did not work. No matter where I place it, it always says fair to no signal. If power is down or Internet out, it always says trouble with it. How do I make this do what I paid all this money for it to do?

Question

Data Usage page does not display in web browser

https://xfinity.com/usagemeter Does not display any information. As I will be charged if I go over my allotted 1.2TB of data, it is very important that I be able to check on my data use. While I understand this information can be obtained from the phone application, this is an unacceptable solution,

Question

Paramount Plus With Showtime - IMPOSSIBLE to Sign Into App with Subscription from Xfinity

So I renewed another annual contract and added Max and "Paramount Plus with Showtime" to my bundle for $5 a month each. When I try to log into my new Paramount+ account through their direct app, it will not accept my Xfinity credentials, so I had to dig through the website to find the providers lis

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here