Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (34.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

liars

If your customer support tells your customers that they will receive a refund, you should honor your word. Yes, I have screenshots of the conversation, but it does not matter. In fact I was told by the CS that I spoke to morning admitted that the person lied and may be fired. Who says or does that?

Question

Military appreciation gift card

I received an email on May 1st stating that I qualified for a $180 prepaid gift card for my military service. I have been verified by xfinity as a veteran for over 1 year but somehow still had to wait to verify my service. The tracker said the gift card should have been available on July 15th. Today

Question

(451 - 451 4.2.0 JI6Ms7CTJVXjCJI6MsGZuv policy violation, try again later (DFTD)

HELP - I can't send emails - well at least group emails - a lot of the time. What can I do?  I have tried from every device and tried changing settings, etc.  So frustrated. (451 - 451 4.2.0 JI6Ms7CTJVXjCJI6MsGZuv policy violation, try again later (DFTD)

Question

Deleted scheduled recordings keep coming back

I set our DVR to record all Olympics shows as a series, with the idea that I would delet the ones that we don't want to batch. The recordings for channels PRIS1 and PRIS2 keep coming back after I delete them, no matter how many times I delete them. (The other channels are working correctly.) What

Question

smtp server failure

i can not send email through smtp password has been reset incoming email works webmail works smtp is failing on the Mac Mail and Outlook Mail programs i am using smtp.comcast.net on port 587 any ideas?

Question

Intermittent Connection

Hi there. So I've had this new Xfinity XFi modem for quite a while now and my internet connection has been giving me issues for at least a year off and on. What it does is it will randomly drop connection. It does it anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. It's been driving me insane. It makes

Question

TV pixilation

My cable reception has been pixilating and cutting out. I have checked every connection as well as the gound and all are good. Internet is also fine. Is it possible to have someone check the connection at the pole?

Question

USA Network

Why is there no sound for the Olympics on USA or the uhd channel? I have sound for everything else. 😡

Question

download the Xfinity WiFi hotspot profile

The Install secure Xfinity WiFi on your Mac OS X laptop (https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/wifi-for-mac) page includes a link, download the Xfinity WiFi hotspot profile (https://secureprofile.wifi.connected.xfinity.com/). Clicking the link just gives "403 Forbidden".How can I get the WiFi hot

Question

Fantastic Service!

I just wanted to submit a kudo for the team at 2600 SW Barton Street, Suite B11, Seattle, WA 98126 I was having a problem with my old Comcast email account.They spent over 45 minutes investigating and trying various solutions.They were very kind and attentive to my problem - I must have involved 3 -

Question

can not get comcast email

Since this morning, July 9 2024 I can't receive or send emails. Is there a problem?

Question

Xfinity Internet

I am currently on a standard plan with no term commitment. My plan on-line says I am at $29.99 a month, but my next bill is coming up and says $54. I see there is a currently offer out there for $19.99 with a 12-month commitment and would like to get into that plan if possible and/or get my bill co

Question

Email filters not working....again

Did Xfinity get hacked again? Since the hack, I have been forced to reset my account password daily. I assume someone tries too many times to log in incorrectly, which triggers it. Here's the problem. I have 2FA enabled. They can't get in even if they know the password. I have called numerous times,

Question

Missing emails on Xfinity Server, Outlook, iPhone and iPad

All of my emails in my Xfinity inbox are missing prior to March 6, 2024. I use Outlook on my laptop, iPad and iPhone and the emails are missing there as well.   How may I recover these old messages?  Thank you

Question

Terrible intermittent Network jitters, bad tracert report to Gaming Servers

Need help with my problem with ping/packet loss in my Games (particularly Valorant) Some game's I will have stable constant 20-30 ping, then half way thru it will spike from 30-200 randomly and there is nothing using up my bandwidth while im playing. I have a wired Connection with 1.2gb speed plan i

Question

Unable to upload videos/large files

I have the following hardware:Model: XB8 Vendor: Technicolor Revision: 2.1 Firmware: CGM4981COM_6.7p14s1_PROD_sey I am unable to upload videos/large files from home network. This problem is specific to my home internet configuration.  I've tested several other variations with success.1) When

Question

Caller ID

Caller ID not showing on TV screen

Question

xr15v2 remote - tv input button problem when also adding Onkyo receiver

Hi there- just got a new cheap 55" Insignia fire tv and a new Xi6 4k cable box installed. Here's the problem: If I PRESS A and go to REMOTE SETUP it finds an Insignia fire tv which is nice, and the volume works on the tv, however, the TV INPUT BUTTON DOES NOT WORK (this is not good!) so, i CLICKED "

Question

britbox captions black out after about 40 minutes

I recently had my set top box replaced. Since that was done, I've noticed when I watch a show on Britbox (through the Xfinity Apps menu) the closed captions blacken out after about 40 minutes. This did not happen with the previous box. If I leave Britbox and return to watch the rest of the show, th

Question

Peacock Premium for Diamond Rewards

Hello, I am a diamond rewards member. I claimed and activated my Peacock Premium reward, but when I sign in to Peacock it wants me to choose a plan and does not show that I have premium. Please assist.

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here