Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
recordings gone

Have your advanced team call me as no one has called all day after I spent all morning on your cust service line - he referred my phone number to advanced team & they havent called - I am furious & want a cal to regain these - Im nowhere near being at 100% full

Question

• X1

Cable box

Lately I have had my cable box pop up a message asking me if I'm still watching? I have my box to update between midnight and 2 am. I can binge watch on one channel. What would cause this message? Just started recently. Received two messages now.

Question

• X1

How do you find service outages NOT in your account's "local area?"

I pay for 2 accounts. I can only ever log onto one of them.  I guess it's beyond Xfinity's ability to allow one to actually log onto different accounts, even if we pay for them. Because of that, I cannot log onto my secondary location, which is across the country, and where my business is.

Question

• Your Home Network

internet and TV out again

hi this is the 4th or 5th time the services have been out in the last 1 month. no internet and no tv.  This is getting to be a very un reliable  service  and very frustrating after paying a lot every month. I dont see any compensation for services  out for  such long t

Question

• Customer Service

XB8 WiFi Modes

How can I change the WiFi Modes on the XB8 ? I cannot see the 6E Band broadcast because the 2.4 and the 5G are using the ax band as well ! So how can I broadcast all 3 bands separately if the ax band is being Broadcast by the 2.4 and the 5G band ??? I did tried to change it, loging in to the router

Question

• Your Home Network

Pay-Per-View did not DVR

Last night I ordered AEW All Out & the event did not record even though i clicked the Order and Record option.

Question

• On Demand

xfi - new Wifi 6E router and pods

I have a deadspot on my patio and my wifi plug keeps dropping. - Is there a way to get an xFi pod from xfinity? - Can I upgrade to the latest Wifi 6E router to see if that helps too? I use an older xfi router and have 1 pod on the other side of my house for the deadspots there. Also, when

Question

• Your Home Network

Why is Antenna TV no longer available on xfinity?

None of the programs we enjoy are available now since Antenna TV was removed. Why take off this station?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Embedded images won't stay visible

For the past few days, images in email haven't shown up properly; if reloaded, the images are visible for a fraction of a second, but then the "broken link" icon appears with no image. Using Firefox on a Mac.

Question

• Email

Flex not working

ENT-22010, won't allow me to go any further. Used voice control which had allowed me to hear content but no video.???

Question

• Flex

Wrong channel lineup

Has anyone had all their stations and channel lineup changed? This morning my normal abc local news is now a Spanish yoga channel. The local stations are all stations not in my area. It’s like I somehow have someone else’s lineup.

Question

Msg Network

Msg will not be on the Xfinity Comcast lineup AGAIN this upcoming Rangers and Knicks season ? You’ve got to be kidding ? How is it that two professional New York sports teams, with a huge following has just been discarded by the prominent Cable TV provider in the area ? This is how you reward loyal

Question

Expert Audio Mode

When I select Expert mode with my X1 4k box xg1v4 sometimes I get Dolby digital plus but sometimes I get just Dolby digital and 2.0 Audio with say sub channels. When I select just Dolby digital plus above Expert mode Dolby digital plus always outputs to my Bose 900 soundbar. Is this a bug with X1 s

Question

• X1

Billing

I am unable to pay my bill online. I keep getting an error message stating to try again later

Question

• Billing

Line Burial

Hello community, So in the recent weeks I’ve been dealing with getting a new line buried. I met with a Technician on 08.24.22. In a short amount of time. He informed me that the old line were either cut or connected to someone else house because of the inactivity. He then proceeded to inform me t

Question

• Customer Service

Intermittent Internet Drops

Hi there! I have been having intermittent issues where the internet drops on our network. The 10G router I have, hasn't been logging any errors, but the modem has been. The following is information from the Modem along with logs. On the 20th at the time of the failure to acquire signal timing, there

Question

• Your Home Network

Having trouble connecting phone to Wi-Fis

My phone is having trouble connecting to wifi. So I paused it and then tried to unpause the connection and I was wondering what I could do since it doesn’t show that I can unpause it since it doesn’t connect.

Question

• Xfinity App

Xfinity app constantly shows "You're already signed in as: username" when log in

I try to log in to xfinity app to set up my modem. After I input my username, password and verification code, the app shows "You're already signed in as: username" and a continue option. When I hit the continue button, the same page appear again. I logged in to my account on website and it has n

Question

• Xfinity App

I canceled my xfinity internet plan last month but I still get bill on this month.

Earlier this month, I contacted xfinity to cancel my plan (because xfinity cannot be installed in my new place), but I received a new bill this month. What's the matter

Question

• Billing

Enrolled in ACP with another company

I got an email stating that my acp credit is being discontinued. It states that only one acp credit per household. I don't have internet through anybody else nor have I applied for it through another company. Xfinity said to reapply and I did. The national verifier said that I am eligible. Got anoth

Question

• Billing

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here