Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
Delayed Feed on TV

I have noticed for as long as i have had Xfinity TV..when i watch sports the feed is a good 30 seconds behind. I will get updates on my ESPN app30-40 seconds before i see the actual scoring play on my TV..why am I so far behind the live feed?  Regular tv shows seem to start and finish on time.

Question

• X1

XB8 Shipment issues

At the advice of a local tech, I ordered the XB8 about a month ago. Instead, I was shipped another XB7 which I didn't want, order or need. Of course I had to make a trip to the local store to return it. Fast forward a month and I was speaking to a billing rep yesterday in order to get the $15 charge

Question

• Customer Service

Unable to connect to app

I have been unable to access my account through the My Account app for over three months. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app multiple times and every time I try to log onto the app, I receive a screen that says “You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.” I’ve trie

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Damaged sprinkler line

Comcast came out to dig a pass through line today under my driveway, and damaged one of my sprinkler head/lines. How is this problem fixed?

Question

• Devices and Equipment

Vudu fandango screen

My cable tv keeps getting interrupted by the VUDU FANDANGO screen (pops up every 10 seconds) and then goes to a black screen. How so I get this to stop?  It has been happening continually since I started the tv and cable box this morning

Question

• X1

Unable to log into xfinity home app

Ever since my samsung galaxy phone updated when I enter my log in info into app it says we're having issues logging you in and returns to log in screen, I have deleted the app multiple times, cleared cookies and cache, checked location settings and nothing has worked. Please help as i can not set o

Question

• Xfinity Home App

I need to order an Xi6 wireless 4k box

I would like to order a xi6 wireless 4k box. There are none in the stores.

Question

• X1

I have never received my equipment

UPS said it was delivered but I never received anything

Question

• Customer Service

Dynamic Range Violations and Dropped Internet for 2 Years, Xfinity Swears its My Equipment. Disconnects 3 times a day!

We have had no less than a dozen technicians out to our house for the exact same problem since we have been customers, and I am absolutely DONE with Xfinity at this point. We get constant disconnects of about 1-3 minutes every day, 3 times a day, almost at the exact same time every day. The drops ha

Question

• Your Home Network

What is the Gateway username and password, once I change it? Is it the wifi information?

I am trying to connect my personal security cameras at my house and I don't know what information to enter for the username and password. I did change the wifi name and password but they do not work when I enter them

Question

• Your Home Network

Paramount Plus errors much of the time

Paramount Plus on my X1 box is extremely slow and annoying to navigate….. every time you hit the arrow to move it may take 3-5 seconds to actually move. Then once you selected a movie or show it shows “Error. Something went wrong! Please try again later. error code-“ Sometimes it may work by

Question

• On Demand

Continually getting XRE-03059 message.

Started having issues several days ago. No matter what channel I tune to, I get “This channel is temporarily unavailable” message on screen.  The only channel that appears to work is QVC3 for some unknown reason.  Multiple box/system refreshes have been performed to varying degrees of suc

Question

• Channels and Programming

HD Zoom button

I had to bring my box in for an exchange because it stopped working. It's non X1 but HD. Can anybody tell me why Comcast decided to get rid of the HD zoom button on the remote?

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Unauthorized movie rental

Three hours ago, I got a text message about a movie rental. I didn’t do it, but when I got home, my family members said they didn’t do it either! How do I find out what happened and cancel the charge?

Question

• On Demand

App freezes when playing back offline downloads

I downloaded recordings to view while offline on my samsung tablet. Shows won't allow me to skip ahead more than 2x30 seconds. App freezes and no matter how far into the program I'm at I have to restart at beginning to watch again. Only lets me restart about 19 minutes point of recordings or will fr

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

X1 cloud DVR playback stops after a few minutes

I have a 4k TV box with cloud DVR services. For the last couple weeks, DVR playback stops after only a few minutes on almost all recordings.  If I replay it, fast forward to the previous point and play, the playback stops again in a few minutes.  I checked all cables, restarted and refres

Question

• X1

Not all recipients in BCC receiving my email message

I'm using Outlook in MS Office Home and Business 2019. For two years I have been sending out an email about every 2 weeks to a distribution list that started with about 20 people, and has slowly grown to where it is now at 58 people. The recipient addresses are listed in the BCC field of my Outlook

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Issues with paramount plus

Im having issues for 3 weeks with paramount plus on my TV through the xfinity box. I cant get it to work I've tried plugging it in and unplugging it. I've tried everything even my app on my phone will not let me play anything either. I'm a member of paramount plus but at this point I'm ready to canc

Question

• On Demand

sign in loop

im on a sign in loop

Question

• Xfinity App

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here