Advanced Filters

Search Results (37.6K)

Activity
Canceling service

Hello I’m looking to see how I can cancel my services with xfinity

Question

• Customer Service

Charged after a cancelation

It was stated that my account was canceled on 10/02 but I was still charged on 10/10 for new service. It literally says your internet was canceled. Then what am I paying for?

Question

• Billing

GigabitPro

I am trying to see if i am now available for gigabit pro at my home, i have checked before and was told i am to far away but recently a new fiber node was installed right across from my house. I can see it from my deck and upon inspection of the node it is clearly a Comcast fiber node, so i was wond

Question

• Customer Service

DOCSIS3.0 works fine , 3.1 keeps droping

Xfinity replaced defective lines at my house and checked all connections and signal levels internally. This issue started about 3 weeks ago. Rebooting the modem will reconnect 3.1 and it stays for hours. No errors are reported on the 3.0 channels, and this particular modem always reports errors (the

Question

• Your Home Network

Upgrade

I can not get into the app because it says I need to upgrade that my version is no longer available but there is nowhere to upgrade. Why is this happening?! I'm trying to pay my bill and it's a chore just to log in!

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Where is Jeopardy?

I am in Mishawaka, Indiana and usually watch Jeopardy, the game show, on 189 WSBTD at 7:30pm. For the past week, what's recorded at that time slot, even though the channel lineup says Jeopardy is scheduled, is a news show called The National Desk. Has Jeopardy moved to another channel? If so, why is

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Disabling wifi for orbi

Trying to disable wifi for orbi

Question

• Your Home Network

Can not see latest emails in my sent box after being hacked.

Comcast email was hacked, changed passwords worked with Comcast rep to get emails coming back to inbox as that had stopped. However, when I send an email, I do not see it in my sent box.  The last email in that box is before the hack.  In the sent email box, you can not see the hackers em

Question

• Customer Service

Video freezing on iPhone and iPad app

When I play back video on iPad or iPhone from my DVR the video stops and the audio keeps going. This happened for several Olympic broadcasts and more recently for Thursday night football. I can watch without issue on the tv or desktop. This persisted despite restart of all hardware and reinstall act

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Most of the live TV channels are gone from my ios Xfinity Stream App

I use my iPhone to watch live TV channels and it worked till this Tuesday. Starting on Wednesday, most of my TV channels (CNN, HGTV, AMC, etc.) were gone. I tried to log out and login, restart my phone, delete xfinity stream app and reinstall it, nothing works. By this morning, I was not able to get

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Voice

I want to know if my monthly cable cost will go dow. If I cancel home phone service. We haven’t used it in 4 yrs

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

Escalated

Connection keeps dropping. Motorola MB8600 & Asus RT-AX88U

Modem and Router are both ~1mo old. Modem firmware is latest.  Router firmware is latest. I have tried DHCP query frequencies: aggressive, normal, and continuous.  Restarts of router between each change.  Nothing has been stable for more than a few days.  When it dies, I have

Question

• Your Home Network

Safari 15 cannot open Xfinity stream on the iMac

It hangs on the buffering screen when I try to stream Xfinity TV on the Xfinity website. Only occurred once I updated to Apple's latest browser, Safari 15.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Closed

Roku connection

My Roku stop being connected to the internet randomly. I’ve tried everything to reconnect but it will not connect to my home wifi. All of my other devices are connected with no interruptions. I have reset the Roku as well as my router. I was even able to connect the Roku to my phones hot spot and it

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity Stream App Sound for DVR

I’m having an issue where my dvr sound just stops working and is muted when I’m watching it in my house on my iPad. This happened several times now, but the sound works on the same show on my regular tv, so it seems to be an app specific issue.  

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Closed

Can’t make video/audio calls with Alexa app

I have the Alexa app on my iPhone and iPad. When connected to my new Xfinity home network I can’t make video or audio calls using the Alexa app. The app just gets stuck on the Calling screen but the call never works. If I disconnect from the WiFi and use cellular data, everything works fine. I

Question

• Your Home Network

Billin

My bill just increased drastically. Not willing to remain with Comcast at that price, especially since my experiment with YouTube TV has made me realize streaming works just as well but for less money.  What is Comcast willing to do to keep me?

Question

• Billing

Audio cutting out for last 2 weeks

Over the past 2 weeks we have been having issues with our X1 box.  The issue is that the audio cuts out for a couple seconds sporadically during live TV as well as on DVR recordings.  Sometimes it will cut out 7 or 8 time during an hour show and other times it can happen 20-30 times.  We have tried

Question

• X1

MSG Network

I’ve been with Comcast / Xfinity Triple play for over 15 years. I added Xfinity Mobil a couple of years ago. I am very satisfied with network reliability.  Not so much with my monthly costs.  I keep losing with no reduction in my monthly bill. I am a die-hard New York Ranger fan. 

Question

• Channels and Programming

Sign in on app isn’t working

I am trying to set up my new internet and I can’t sign in on the app it keeps taking me back to the sign in page every time I put my ID and password in

Question

• Xfinity Home App

New to the Community?

Start Here