Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32.1K)

Activity
Damaged Comcast equipment box located near drive way

A delivery contractor hit the green equipment box near my drive way. The green box is damaged and the one black wire is broken. Tried to call comcast

Question

• Customer Service

lower my internet bill

A promotion has ended and my internet bill has gone from $30/per month to $46/per month. Is there another program/promotion that maybe available to h

Question

• Billing

Re: Random Network Resets, some days several times, after TLV-11 - unrecognized OID log

Having similar almost identical issue. Have had 3-4 technicians come to my house in the last 4-5 months.Oh best part is I bought new approved modem DO

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity account not working

I can’t access my accounton any of the apps it says “you are logged in but we are unable to access your account details” and when I try to access it o

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

xfi complete - terrible service for big houses

This is so unsatisfactory that you're renting a modem but expect customers to buy pods. I was reassured by the agents I talked to, even though I was v

Question

• Customer Service

Can you fix voice controls already. It used to work flawlessly. Now its the worst…

When it launched, it worked nearly perfectly every time. Then they did something. Updated the software somehow. I remember exactly when they did it.

Question

• X1

Box keeps freezing

I have X1 system and within the last few days my tv in the living room (wireless) and bedroom (Ethernet) have been freezing every 5 min. I have tried

Question

• X1

Song identification feature...

I have used the song identification feature for years with X1. This evening it has started telling me that my box does not support song identification

Question

• X1

Xfinity Cable Modem resets whenever streaming accessed

This is weird... I have an Xfinity account in Illinois, which I occasionally access via the website streaming app. I happen to be at a Minnesota AirBN

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Comcast Calendar

A few minutes ago a very nice looking Xfinity calendar came up on my screen. I don't know how I pulled it up or where it came from. I thought if I cli

Question

• Email

Accepted Solution

Closed

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

When I signed into my account, it showed "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?". It has be

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Playback issue

I keep getting the playback issue:: TVAPP-00400 whenever I’m trying to watch a specific program on the app. It will play for 2 minutes then start ove

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Xfinity Streaming App Beta and favorite channels

For whatever reason our cable system has two each of the local broadcast channels, both identical. When I select one to add to favorites the app adds

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Accepted Solution

Netgear 1150v issues

Bought a new Netgear 1150v end-May 2021. All worked great for about 5 weeks. Early July 2021 it started to act up wherein I could not access the inter

Question

• Your Home Network

Error code 04035

It try and load into my MLB app and it keeps saying this error code. I’ve tried unplugging it and reconnecting it to the wifi. Don’t know

Question

• X1

Enabling Advanced Security is stuck

Hi, I activated a new XB7 modem 2 days ago and all went well except the Advanced Security is stuck. It says "Enabling Advanced Security"   

Question

• Your Home Network

Bad Service

hello i bought a comcast box for tv accidentally when i wanted something for my phone. when i was talking to the person that was helping me trying to

Question

• Billing

Who do i call if my network frequently disconnects?

I noticed in the past month my network will disconnect for about five minutes and come back up w/out me having to do anything. It's not during any pa

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity Stream Website Causes Router to Reboot

Every time I go to xfinity.com/stream/ my router and modem reboot and I lose internet for about 10 minutes. Can someone help me fix it? Do I just need

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Accepted Solution

Closed

Unlimited Data Temporarily Unavailable

I ordered unlimited data to be included in my internet plan earlier and it said I would receive an order confirmation, but I still have not received t

Question

• Customer Service

New to the Community?

Start Here