Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30.1K)

Activity
Favorite channels duplicated

I have several Hisense 65H9G smart TVs streaming Xfinity with Roku Ultimates. When I choose a favorite HD channel, all of the HD variations of that channel get marked as favorites and appear in the Favorites navigation list. If I remove an unwanted duplicate from Favorites, all variations of that ch

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

RDK 03004 and RDK030033

Fix cable box goes in and out for the past month. no help from repairmen or people on the phone at 1800comcast. no one to speak to that knows how to fix

Question

• X1

Cannot turn on autopay with new credit card

Hi there, I literally couldn’t turn on autopay with new added credit card after multiple attempts. Can anyone here help out with that? Much appreciated!

Question

• Billing

Can’t Access Channels on Xfinity Streaming App

No longer can see tv or get music choice on the app. First time in 10 years William [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

wrong signal levels--modem restarts by itself -Arris SB6141 Docsis 3.0 on 50Mb plan - worked fine for 9 months until comcast updated WAN

This page provides information about the current upstream and downstream signal status of your Cable Modem. Downstream Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 44 37  38  39  40  41&nbs

Question

• Your Home Network

Fox Weather is showing up in POSTAGE STAMP (BLACK BARS ON ALL SIDES)

The new Fox weather station that is on Comcast is being shown in POSTAGE STAMP (BLACK BARS ON ALL SIDES) even though it should be presented in full screen widescreen. Fox News is presented in full screen widescreen. Locally the channel is known as KCPQDT5 which is basically the fifth over the air ch

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Activate my phone

Hello, I spent all day trying to activate my phone, transfer from T-Mobile to xfinity. The phone number when I was initially setup was wrong and it supposed to be easy process, but it has been a month my phone is still not working. Can anyone help please? I called but I never had any luck finding th

Question

• Guidelines

Weather channel freezes on home channels

When using the Xfinity stream app the weather channel freezes after a half a minute when watching the in-home versions of The weather channel which inserts local weather information like the Seattle local information. The TV go channel which uses the raw signal doesn't freeze up which only uses a na

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Cable Bury Request

Hi, I moved into a new home June 14. Once settled, I had an internet install a few days later.  The tech came out and said that there is no main line running to my new construction house (or my neighbors) and a ground crew would need to come out and bury a cable under the street from my rear n

Question

• Customer Service

Wifi not working on PC

I have a PC. Windows 10, I have been having wifi troubles with it. Our plan is supposed to be getting 600mbps- we got the new modem a couple months ago and it seemed the connection got worse on my computer. I called to have someone come out and see what the problem was and they replaced the modem an

Question

• Your Home Network

Is Xfinity blocking my DNS responses?

For some reason, when my computer is connected to the internet via my Xfinity home WiFi connection, and using the DNS configuration that was automatically configured, I cannot do any DNS lookups for my domain, (foxcove.com). On other networks, the same DNS lookup ("dig foxcove.com") returns the e

Question

• Your Home Network

Regular disconnects - MDD timeout and T3 / T4 timeout

Hi, For the past week, I've been getting regular disconnects on a daily basis at about the same time. The connection is stable and working fine all day, then at 6pm - 7pm I start getting disconnects. Sometimes just one, sometimes repeated over a period of one hour or so. I've pasted the connec

Question

• Your Home Network

Closed

Emails to mac.com and me.com domains fail

When I attempt to send an email to mac.com and me.com domains, they are returned as failed. All other emails go through with no problem. I am using the connect.xfinity email. I attempted to send through my gmail account with the same problem. The common denominator is that I am using comcast to acc

Question

• Email

Accepted Solution

Closed

Public IP address

My speeds are fine and the internet is stable. The problem is my public ip is showing that I’m somewhere in jersey while I’m actually in Washington state. That’s causing my game to connect me to a server on the other side of the country which gives me a high ping. There are servers in Portland and o

Question

• Your Home Network

Movie purchase

Purchased the new Minions: Rise of Gru movie . Every time I click watch now is says, “trouble loading , try again later.”?

Question

• Xfinity App

Accepted Solution

Closed

Public IP shows wrong location since Comcast outage 4/18

Ever since the all-day Comcast outage on 4/18/2022, my Public IP is showing me in NJ - but I'm in WA! My 'local' streamed channels now don't work ("Not available in your area") and all MLB.tv games for my team (not from NJ or WA) are blacked out.  Comcast CS says it's my router but I've reset

Question

• Your Home Network

Error code ENT-22017

I just bought the new minions movie and I am getting this error code ENT-22017. I have tried resetting the box by unplugging it, but that didn't work either. Please help.

Question

• Flex

Another subscriber whose DVR won’t record Reelz

I was googling “my comcast dvr won’t record reelz.” I found a post from 8/6 from a user with the exact same issue. There is no problem recording any other channel, just Reelz. I see the red dot like it’s recording, but when I go to watch it, it is not there.

Question

• X1

Expired Certificate/ Untrusted

So I notice AGAIN my service a bit laggy with only 2 connected devices =an Arris TG1682G (rented) gateway and iPhone 12  ( excluding the Cisco DPC3941T router Connection type= UPnP  It’s been using my network since 12/21)Fing app and Desktop seem to be able to detect unauthorized conne

Question

• Your Home Network

Reset cable box every two days

Hi, I have to send a signal to reset my cable box every two or three days to get it to work. I’ve called multiple times but am yet to speak with a technician.  Can someone please provide technical support?

Question

• X1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here