Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (31.7K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Answers not displayed completely

Why is it that when you find a topic/issue similar to the one you are having and it says "Answered", you can't see the full answer? What good is answe

Question

• Getting Started

Accepted Solution

No reply buttons

Can someone please tell me why I have no reply buttons on a forum dealing with the loss of TCM?  This is the forum: WHY IS COMCAST CHANGING TURNER CLA

Question

• Getting Started

Accepted Solution

Username on Xfinity forums

I had a username for this forum which I have used for a while.  Today when I clicked on a summary email (to see topic updates), I was prompted to inpu

Question

• Getting Started

ANSWERED: Xfinity Stream Minimum Requirements

Learn the minimum requirements for the computer hardware, operating system and web browser you'll need to use the Xfinity Stream portal (xfinity.com/s

Articles

• Mobile Apps

ANSWERED: How To Update Your Xfinity Email POP Port Settings

To better protect your Xfinity email username and password from being compromised, third-party email applications (Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, e

Articles

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Website access mobile browser

On my desktop, I like to access the forums recent posts to see what people are posting.  I don't go to HOME and pick a forum topic to look at, but go

Question

• Getting Started

ANSWERED: How To Update Your Xfinity Email POP Port Settings When Using Port 110

To better protect email and Xfinity credentials from being compromised, customers who use a third-party email application (Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunde

Articles

• Internet

ANSWERED: What is the Difference Between IMAP and POP - Xfinity Connect Help

Choosing either POP or IMAP can impact the way you access and manage your email. What are IMAP and POP? IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is

Articles

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Cannot log in with my usual ID

Today when tried to log in to the Forums with my usual "BruceW" ID, I was prompted for a password. But that ID never had a password except the one for

Question

• Getting Started

ANSWERED: How to Set Up Your Comcast Email Address with an Email Program

Ready to get started using your Comcast email? No problem. Our web-based Xfinity Connect page and app come set up and ready for you to use. But if you

Articles

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Just posting this so I can PM

Just posting this so I can PM

Question

• Getting Started

Accepted Solution

How to quickly see ALL New Forum Posts?

@ComcastJessie    @CCAndrew  @Rustyben    Hi All-    I hope I’ve posted this in the correct Forum, but if not, kindly move the Thread or Delete it as

Question

• Getting Started

Accepted Solution

Can I please get unbanned?

I admit it - years ago when X1 rolled out I was very unhappy about it and I complained - so it probably got me banned from these forums.... But I have

Question

• Getting Started

ANSWERED: How do I use Xfinity Mobile's Phone Finder?

With Xfinity Mobile's Phone Finder feature, you can locate a misplaced Xfinity Mobile phone in your home with just the sound of your voice. There is n

Articles

• Phone

ANSWERED: How to complete a Comcast account ownership change

We know that there are times when you may need to change the ownership of a Comcast account. For example, you may need to handle the account of a frie

Articles

• My Account

Accepted Solution

How to display threads after search

I hope this isn't a dumb question.   After I search (say knowledge base or Your Home Network forum) and get a list of subjects, when I then click on t

Question

• Getting Started

ANSWERED: How to optimize your Xfinity WiFi

Your home Gateway (such as the Xfinity xFi Gateway) broadcasts two radio bands to ensure an optimal in-home WiFi experience— one band focused on speed

Articles

• Internet

Accepted Solution

How to reply to a private message

I received a private message from a comcast agent, but can't figure out how to reply to it. I don't see a reply button to click on. What am i missing?

Question

• Getting Started

Accepted Solution

Forumn

You have to be kidding. I go to forumn and the text is one word per line and you need to read vertically. Not much confidence in this company. I feel

Question

• Getting Started

Accepted Solution

Question about changing my email associated with my profile and signing into my profile

I have changed my primary Comcast account name (and therefore my email account also) and would like to change the email account associated with my old

Question

• Getting Started

New to the Community?

Start Here