Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity
Hmm, the page didn't load correctly

Last night I set up an appointment to have my internet installed in my new apartment but today when I decided to check my account because I didn't receive an email confirming my appointment I kept getting a page that says Hmm, the page didn't load correctly. Some help would be appreciated 

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Slow App response and load times.

Why is there so much lag time between the remote and 3rd party apps on the X1? Even load times are much longer than using my roku. Is there a simple fix besides calling a tech to come out?

Question

• X1

Recurring rejections when I send email

Hi, Like a lot of others, I seem to be getting rejections as a SPAM sender. Example:  This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.       Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:    * [Edited: "Pe

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

paramont plus

Got 4 new boxes to watch 1883 on paramount plus , 2 tv's get it, 3rd tv keeps getting error message try again , 4th tv gets it but keeps stopping and restarting show. 

Question

• X1

Emails SENT but never Received

Hello, Like many others on this forum, some of my outgoing emails (plain text, with or without attachments, forwarded emails, single recipients, multiple recipients) are not arriving to the recipient(s). For example, I forwarded one email (that had a GDrive link) to "bob's email address" --- T

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Apple Email Now No Longer Works!

My Apple email has been running fine for many years. Today it STOPPED. Old emails still in Inbox and else normal but I suddenly stopped receiving email and now cannot receive any emails sent to my comcast.net account. On Line Xfinity email works fine though not set up for hubby and myself. Chec

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Connectivity issues

I wanted to share my experience here. I hope this gets to the right level within Comcast management. I've been having issues with my modem. Down arrow blinking Error 16, 20, 22, 24. Motorola said it's a line issue. Last Monday I called into support, CLEARLY told the tech I'm having a modem is

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Are you blocking verification emails from truth social ?

Supposedly you are. Stop and let my verification email go through. I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

XB-8 Modem request

I have the current 1200+ MBs plan, was looking on upgrading to the XB-8 modem. How do I go about this? Thank you, in advance.

Question

• Customer Service

2.5 NIC card speed issue

I installed a new 2.5GB NIC card in my computer that is hard wired to my XB7 modem. Before installing the 2.5 NIC card using the onboard Ethernet connection and going through a Gig 5 port switch I was getting 950Mbps (orange light on 2,5GB XB7 modem port because switch is limited to 1 GB.) (could g

Question

• Your Home Network

Downstream power dropping on specific channels in the afternoon

Been running into an issue as of late where in the afternoon (seems possibly temperature related) specific downstream channels are dropping power significantly. Replaced the modem with a new one and the same issue persists. The connection will remain overall stable if I remove the splitter from

Question

• Your Home Network

New service after bankruptcy

Hello, I filed bankruptcy on an unpaid balance with Xfinity back in 2017. I'm trying to start service now, 5 years later, and am being told I need to pay back balance first. Is this correct? It was included in bankruptcy. Thanks for your time Eric

Question

• Billing

Can Xfinity remote "Channel Up/Down" button be programmed to only scroll "free to me" channels?

My elderly father, can't use the the channel guide and only uses the channel up/down to navigate. When changing channels this way it includes all the channels that we are not subscribed to.  This is a very unusable experience.  I've seen other posters also asking this question earlier

Question

• X1

X app Doesn't Work on Iphone

New Customer. Downloaded the X app on iphone. Cannot log in. Spent over 6 hours with Xfinity tech support and still not working. Just goes back to sign in screen. Tried changing my default browser to Chrome. Talked to Apple support 2 times and they said it's the app that has an issue. I do not have

Question

• Xfinity App

late payment

I'm behind on bills this month and have never paid late before so I was curious at what point does service get shut off?

Question

• Billing

Hmm something went wrong

Just made a new account and wouldn’t let me verify phone number or email address. All I get is the message “hmm something went wrong” and now when I try to sign in it wants to verify my phone number but when I do it says “doesn’t match our records” My roommates do have an account at the same address

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

3rd Party Email Not Working

I can see I have email on the web client but my 3rd party email client is not working. I am using pop3.comcast.net with SSL on port 995. Was working yesterday but appears to have stopped last night. I am getting an error SSL peer shutdown incorrectly. Remote host closed connection during handshak

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

No Access to Newsmax

I was able to access Newsmax as of last Thursday, May 19. Since Friday, May 20, When I try to access it on channel 1115 I keep receiving an alert that says that it now requires a subscription to view. I am unable to locate anywhere access to sign up for the subscription what gives?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Back-up battery

We have Comcast Voice, and we have a back-up battery in the modem. No longer have any need for the back-up battery.....so what to do with it?  Do we return it to you?  If not, how do we dispose of it?

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

drop the tv

how much less is the bill if one removes the tv part? I would keep the phone and internet.  It is just too expensive and I don't want enough tv.   I have apple tv and will use that. 

Question

• Customer Service

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here