Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
New box not activating!! HELP!!

We installed our new x1 box and it will not activate. I have done the troubleshooting and had the box restart several times. I cannot find a phone number to reach a someone for assistance. This is very frustrating

Question

• X1

How can my bill be...???![Edited]

[Edited: "Language"] comcast...How can my bill be [Edited: "Language"] $416...when I just negotiated a new service plan, at a rate of $181; & my old bill was $209. My bill should not be more than $390.  What is it that these people want...blood?  Your first-born child? mark4man

Question

• Billing

Why does Xfinity block port forwarding to raspberry pi devices with their modem/routers

I'm trying to use the Xfinity app to setup multiple port forwards to multiple raspberry pi devices and get the following error, "We're Having Some Trouble Please try again. If the problem persists, check back later." I have tried using different port numbers and get the same error. I can setup port

Question

• Your Home Network

Picture freezing

For several weeks now, my picture has been regularly freezing up no matter what channel I'm on. At first, the freeze would last for 15-20 seconds, and then the show would resume. Now, it's starting to freeze and will stay that way for hours. When that happens, my remote control is not usable

Question

• X1

Error code XRE 03059

I have been dealing with this issue since the beginning of the year. I have spoken with reps over the phone and online. A technician has been out to the home and wasn't able to fix the issue. Football season is in and I am unable to watch the games because of this error code. I NEED THIS FIXED OR I

Question

• X1

Bluetooth

My xfinity box will not show Bluetooth and therefore won’t connect to my sound bar. Extremely frustrating.

Question

• X1

ARRIS GATEWAY

Setting up a new modem from xfinity and before I has connected any devices there were 5 devices by the name CTDI CMTXAnd had the icon of a router I've been having problems ever since saying my smartphone is connected when I'm not even home also it renames the devices connected as I have a Samsung a5

Question

• Your Home Network

Flex

Hi. I have a plan that includes flex but I would like to have just the internet and remove flex all together. Is there a possible way to do that? I don’t have the equipment yet so I won’t have to rerun anything

Question

• Flex

Incorrect Wifi password

Half of my devices will not connect to my home network. I know the password is correct. I checked it against the password listed on the XFi app. I have reset the modem, unplugged it, plugged it back in, etc. I have reset devices. When I go to connect to my home network, it tells me my password is in

Question

• Your Home Network

Amazon devices won’t connect to Xfinity router

I have a new Xfinity router and it will not allow any of my amazon devices to connect (I have 17). Has anyone overcome this issue?  I’ve tried everything.

Question

• Your Home Network

Why Is It So Difficult to Get a Wired 4k TV Box

I recently moved. I returned my 4k capable XG1v4 TV box at my old address and now I'm having a difficult time getting a new one.  My new local store only had an older XG2v2 TV in stock.  I called support to order a 4k box to replace the XG2v2 but I was sent an Xi6 wireless box.  How

Question

• X1

Apps not showing up when push the Xfinity button

Apps not showing up when push the Xfinity button

Question

• X1

Vanishing DVR Recordings

My DVR recordings are vanishing at a record clip now. Just checked and in the last couple weeks I lost 2 of my 4 recordings for the Mets 30 for 30 Once Upon a Time in Queens. Recorded all 4 of them and now I have only 2 left. Same with my recordings of Ken Burns Muhammad Ali doc. on pbs. Recorded al

Question

• X1

DVR recording times off

all recordings are starting early and ending early. in order to get the complete show the recording we have to extend the recordings by 3 minutes. This has been happening for over 7 months. two techs have come out got a new box and still have the issue. Done the chat multiple times.  Still no

Question

• X1

video delay

Something happened recently that is causing a significant delay in the video returning after fast forward or skip forward/back. The audio starts playing (at the new point in time) almost immediately, but there is a 2-3 second delay (where the video is frozen and a static image from before the skip

Question

• X1

Disappearing Sound on Peacock

The only show I currently watch on Peacock is AGT, so don't know if it is specific to that show or the network. This has happened three times over the last few weeks. I'm watching AGT and mute the commercials. It will work as expected for a while, but then when I unmute, there is no sound. If I swit

Question

• X1

Smart Resume not working correctly

Smart resume starts about 35 seconds early. so we still have to watch 35 seconds of commercials

Question

• X1

Ping has increased and more inconsistent within the past two months

After having upgraded my modem, my ping in Valorant and in general have risen by about 8-12ms (previously 8-11 and now 16-23). Now, yes, anyone who plays video games would know that this different isn't that huge and most would enjoy having it. However, I've been paying for the best plans for a whil

Question

• Your Home Network

Live Sports Pixelated

Whenever we try to watch a live sport, especially football or hockey, the feed is pixelated. This is really bad on NESN HD during Bruins games. It gets so pixelated that it becomes nauseating to watch and we often have to tune to the SD channel feed (where there is no pixelation). I have checked all

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Closed

straight answer about the source of these Xfinity gateway hidden network beacons, plz

Greetings again.Comcast/Xfinity agents continue to give me disingenuous answers to my question about the hidden networks which Xfinity gateways broadcast.The most recent such unpleasant  conversation occurred just today.The agent argued with me, plainly lied,  that when the radios are tur

Question

• Your Home Network

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here