Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.5K)

Activity
Hbo max won’t launch

I have seen several threads on this with no solution. HBO max app won’t launch.  Just stuck on the purple screen.  I have cleared the cache, done a system reboot, unplugged everything, nothing has worked.  Any solution identified for this?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

TV boxes freezing and looping multiple times a day

Same issue on 3 TV boxes, 2 wireless and 1 wired. I see people complaining all over this forum with no solutions, just closed threads I can't engage in.   Multiple times per day, on various channels, the screen will either go black for 5-15 seconds, or the same 10 seconds will loop over and

Question

• X1

Move date / service date

i need to find out what date my service is changing to my new house but the prompts lead in a circle back to the landing page. phone lines don’t work, app text support down.

Question

• Customer Service

Boston 25 in HD

When is Comcast going to have WFXT Boston 25 in HD in Bristol County MA? I am tired of watching this channel in SD, it is difficult to see.

Question

• Channels and Programming

Accepted Solution

4K washed out

Been an issue since first came out but Comcast 4K is a terrible picture. Very washed out. The World Series game 1 between Philadelphia and Houston is offered in 4 K on fox but is unwatchable as it is very washed out

Question

• X1

No HD in our area

We were not told that we would not get a full screen when we switched to Xfinity Then have told us a new plan would give us that. A nightmare since then Customer service is the worse

Question

• Customer Service

Why the Stream App Sound Fluctuations ??

We have been having this same problem with volume fluctuations for over a month. The common denominator is the Stream app! How long until it’s fixed??

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Xfinity/Target promotion scam

I am embarrassed to say that I fell for this scam. The telephone number I called had an xFinity recording so it sounded legit. More concerning is how the scammers zeroed out the balance on my Xfinity app. And now I have a credit of $300. So unless the acct payment and credit are bogus, we’ve been ab

Question

• Customer Service

Pure Flix app

PLEASE get Pure Flix app for Xfinity 1. Very frustrating not being able to go straight to it through Xfinity. Why is it not available? It seems a little discriminatory to Christian shows. Very disappointed ☹️

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Router is not working

My router is not working

Question

• Your Home Network

ACP Program

I've been in out of a dozen sites. It rejects my password and tells me to change it, but rejects that also.  It says there's a problem with my account, etc. etc.

Question

• Customer Service

Paramount + issues

Subscribed to Paramount + about s month ago. It freezes constantly and buffers many times while watching it. Sometimes it states to restarted your cable box. Today I exchanged our cable box at the Xfinity store. I installed the replacement box (XG2v2P) which was the same one I turned in. It's even w

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Showtime movie incorrect

Showtime has two versions of a movie called assault on precinct 13. One is from 1976 and other is from 2005. Both versions link to 1976 version, it doesn't matter whether it is on showtime on demand and on Xfinity stream. Thanks, Basilio 

Question

Blurry picture while watching WWE and sports.

I'm having issues exactly as other comments I've read I have a 75-in Samsung Q7da. Have great internet all other apps are fine and it's just the Xfinity stream app on both the TV and I've used it off an Amazon stick and both always have blurry content.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Register a new address with Xfinity

We are moving to an address that hasn't been registered to Xfinity, but we know that our neighbors have it. We haven't been able to register it online and we were supposed to have received a phone call back by now to schedule an appointment and we haven't gotten the call back. What can we do?

Question

• Customer Service

Fox nation

I want to add fox nation to my channels.

Question

“You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.”

I need to log in and pay my bill because Xfinity isn’t using autopay for the card already on file, for some reason, but your site won’t allow me to do so. I can log in but not access any of my account information, and get the warning quoted in the title.

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Xfinity Stream App Audio Out of Sync

I exclusively use the Xfinity Stream App to watch TV. I have one TV where I’m using the App on an LG SmartTV. I use app through Roku on the other TV. I experience the audio being out of sync on a regular a regular basis on both TVs. Other streaming services like Disney+, Netflix, etc… are fine. &nb

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Underground Cable Installation Broke Water Line and Now it's Leaking

I can't recall when but Xfinity had came over and buried our cables underground. During the process they had asked us if it's okay to turn the water off because they needed to -- at the time we didn't realize they had actually broken our waterline in the process of digging our cables which is why th

Question

• Customer Service

HBO MAX PROMO Black Friday

The customer service guy didn’t add the right promotion on my account. And I’ve been calling all week. And those guys at their call center barely speak/understand English. What can I do? They even made me call HBO MAX. 😞😡😭😒

Question

• Flex

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here