Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.3K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Ongoing Audio/Video Output Issues

Hello, I'm a first-time poster living in the Portland, OR, area. I'm having a problem with output from my X1 box (live TV/DVR/apps) where both the audio and video keep cutting out for a second or two every minute or so. And, sometimes, the TV screen goes completely dark when the audio/video cuts out

Question

• X1

xfinity app issue with activation of XB8

I received and XB8 gateway and had it successfully activated by Comcast support over the phone. All seems to be working well.  I then logged in to the Xfinity App on my android phone and received an error window that said:  "Please Text Us,  Sorry, we're having some trouble activa

Question

• Xfinity App

cancel HBO Max

How do you cancel HBO Max?

Question

• Channels and Programming

Camera cannot adjust from daylight to night vision. Night Vision is also terrible.

My new Xfinity Indoor cameras (2), which are only 1 month old as of this date May 23, 2022, show too much glare when the sun comes through the windows. Even just a little light creeping through the curtains will show up on the Xfinity App as a very bright glare. Which makes it impossible to see pote

Question

• Devices and Equipment

Bought Roku to watch recorded programs. Fast forwarding is done in seconds & cannot see when ads have ended. Is there a fix?

​In trying to identify a category and topic, I fear this is not a problem the community can help me with. The subject pretty much explains it. I wanted to be able to relax in my bedroom and use my smart TV to watch shows I've recorded. To my dismay, it is not like watching when using my Xfinity remo

Question

Customer Service (or lackthereof)

I have it in writing from 2 different xfinity employees that I was eligible for 3 $200 gift cards for bringing 3 lines over - lo and behold I get in touch for a status and they tell me I was only eligible for a $200 credit over 24 months. They finally put it a "ticket" to fix it.  Then, funny

Question

• Customer Service

403 errors with Motorola MG7700

Hello, I am receiving random 403 errors on every device on my home network. For instance, I am receiving a 403 error whenever I visit petfinder.com or onlyfans.com(long story) on two different laptops and two different cell phones that are on the network. The issue persists on WiFi and ethernet.

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfi pod replacement

I’ve had first gen pods that don’t work because they missed the security update like others. I’ve called and went through the endless Xfinity loop of sadness for replacement. I’ve submitted my claim but Xfinity just doesn’t seem to care. They update their gateways and expect connectivity to be fine

Question

• Customer Service

How do I get AXS

When I look at my list of channels it shows AXS. But if I tune to that channel it says I need to subscibe - why?

Question

Closed

xfinity streaming stopped working on ipad (ios15)

The xfinity streaming app on my ipad (running ios15) suddenly stopped working. I simply get a pop-up saying, "something went wrong. We're sorry, something unexpected just happened. Please try again."   I've uninstalled and re-installed the app.  I've powered off.   No resol

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

I’d like to do a factory reset on a Flex box with an XR16 remote.

I’d like to do a factory reset on a Flex box with an XR16 remote.

Question

• Flex

Accepted Solution

Xfinity Rewards (Free Top Gun) Download

HI I registered in Xfinity rewards (and followed step) to obtain the free Top Gun download. I completed the process and even said "claimed" enjoy your movie. It said take a few hours to download but that was 3 days ago.  Still nothing showing up in purchases

Question

• Customer Service

ESPN and Golf Channel Pixelated

Everything with my xfinity TV service works great except for ESPN and the Golf Channel. I'm seeing a pixelated picture like what you'd see if there were a satellite issue.  I'm also seeing the same issue when I use the ESPN app on Apple TV which doesn't use the set top box.  Anyone seeing

Question

Multiple Short Internet Disconnects per Day

I've been having a recurring issue where my internet disconnects multiple times per day for 1-3minutes each time. Xfinity online support has ran tests multiple times and cannot find the problem. I have also had a tech come out who confirmed there was no issues that they could find, however the disco

Question

• Your Home Network

Hacked trying to get HBO Max

We're supposed to get HBO Max free with our service. When I tried to get it, it didn't work. I never got the verification email. A phone number came up on the TV for help. I called it. What a huge disaster. We were hacked in a major way- phones, email, credit cards etc. After, my husband googled the

Question

• Customer Service

Keyboard obstructs view of response when using Xfinity Assistant function

When using Xfinity Assistant, chat feature for the MyXfinity App on an iPhone, the user is unable to view their response when chatting due to the keyboard obstructing the response and I am unable to scroll up. iPhone 13 Software Version 15.4.1 

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Unable to download the update

It won't let me download the update it just keeps saying pending I'm trying pay my bill really not trying call really starting to get annoyed I reset my phone twice and still not working smh 

Question

• Xfinity My Account App

Waiting on Dig Request/Marking

Still waiting for someone to come out to mark for a dig request. Only info is for USIC which I already called. Is there anyone else I can get ahold of to get my yard marked?

Question

• Customer Service

Can't disable public hotspot!!!

I am going to outright cancel my internet service if I cannot get any support. FOR TWO WEEKS AND 4 PHONE CALLS TO XFINITY, I am still unable to disable my wifi hotspot. This is absolutely ridiculous. Just a few days ago I was messaging with a CSR named Rohan who swore they would be taking care of th

Question

• Customer Service

Paramount+ Returns APPS-04036 Error

I have tried resetting the modem, doing a system refresh, and clearing the local cache, but apparently like several other people I cannot avoid the APPS-04036 error that appears after the Paramount+ home screen is partially displayed. I had been using Paramount+ for months without any issues, but th

Question

• On Demand

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here