Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected.

Hi! I am a new customer. Currently, I got "Your Xfinity services are currently disconnected." although I have $0.00 balance due. And obviously, I can't access to the internet. Previously, I got the notification "your bill is past due" from the mobile app, which is very weird considering that I se

Question

• Customer Service

App not working

I can not access my alarm status to arm or disarm. The activity feed button on bottom is grayed out. How can I get the app to work again?

Question

• Xfinity Home App

Connection POD/Gateway

My laptop normally connects to the gateway and gets a very fast WIFI connection but sometimes it connects to a distant POD and gets a very poor connection speed. Is there any way to select/force which POD or Gateway a device connects to? When connected to a distant pod the ping time is 58ms and t

Question

• Your Home Network

Using regular cable box on 1 of our 3 tv's

I just switched from regular xfinity cable to X1 and Internet. If I have a family member who hates X1 and the new remote, can I put the old box for regular cable tv back on his tv instead of returning it and put the new X1 boxes on the other 2 tv's?   Also, his tv has the primary box, wou

Question

• X1

DVR (or something) slow when fast forwarding and rewinding

After getting a new Xfinity DVR we noticed that when watching recorded shows it takes as long as ten seconds after pushing the fast-forward button on the remote for the DVR to respond and start fast forwarding. We also have a secondary set-top box and TV and DO NOT have the issue on that TV. Why wou

Question

• X1

DVR won’t list recorded shows

DVR shows 82% full but only displays 4 recorded shows and I know there are dozens of recorded movies. I set a recording for tomorrow and received the low space warning but I can’t see any of recorded shows. Is there a way to recover what’s been recorded?

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Can Xfinity remote "Channel Up/Down" button be programmed to only scroll "free to me" channels?

My elderly father, can't use the the channel guide and only uses the channel up/down to navigate. When changing channels this way it includes all the channels that we are not subscribed to.  This is a very unusable experience.  I've seen other posters also asking this question earlier

Question

• X1

What causes a "cloud recording"

If I have plenty of space on my DVR, and don't have several overlapping recordings, why are some shows recorded in the "cloud" instead of my physical DVR? How do I stop this from happening? "Cloud recording" quality and capabilities is unacceptable. This poor quality should be appropriately re

Question

• X1

Updated box no buffer

Xfinity just updated my tv box and when I turn on my TV there's no buffer of the channel currently showing. It records shows just fine. P.S., I just noticed it will only buffer the shows I'm watching for about 30 minutes.

Question

• X1

Almost every time after the Daily Update I have to unplug my X1 to regain function.

More often than not after the daily update I get a message that my X1 can't connect to the internet. I can't change channels until I unplug my X1 and it reboots. Anyone else having this problem?

Question

• X1

Want to upgrade Cloud DVR to 150 hours, but no way to do so

Subject line says it all. The option "upgrade your DVR service from your X1 TV Box by going to Main Menu > Saved > Recordings > Upgrade DVR Plan (located below the list of recorded programs)" as described on this page does not exist on my X1 box. There is no option to upgrad

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Peacock

Peacock won’t load

Question

• X1

Apps-04036 with Paramount+ App - have tried everything!

I have been getting error APPS-04036 when I try to open the Paramount + app. I have reviewed all of the other answers that xfinity has suggested to other subscribers and nothing works. I am on a Samsung tv and have a new (within the last year) cable box. I have tried unplugging the cable bo

Question

• X1

XR15 remote has stopped working power on Sony Bravia

I have been using an XR15 remote with my Sony Bravia tv and Yamaha receiver with no trouble for years, but about a week ago it stopped turning off the tv. I replaced batteries and factory reset XR15 and paired it but same issue still happens.  I have XR15 remotes in spare bedrooms so I tried s

Question

• X1

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

XR15 Remote does not turn off XG2 X1 Cable Box

I am not able to turn off the X1 Cable box using the remote. We have two X1 Cable boxes, one is turned off by the remote, the other stays on all the time.  We have repaired it numerous times.  It was factory reset and the Xfinity Store replaced the remote with a new one and the X1 Box sti

Question

• X1

Internet outage

Our next door neighbors were doing some underground wiring they got AT&T I think they messed up our connection it was good until they did whatever they did

Question

• Customer Service

Thursday Night Football Prime Video Buffering constantly during game

Trying to watch Thursday night football on Amazon Prime Video and the game constantly buffers and freezes which is rendering it just about excruciating to even watch. The sound also cuts in and out.   Yet when it’s commercial time all of the commercials play through without buffering once. &nb

Question

• X1

Reelz channel

My apartment came with cable and internet included (the community is partnered with Comcast), and I have an X1 box. I signed up for the cable package that comes at no additional cost, and I'm paying $10 a month for DVR. There is a channel called Reelz that I currently don't have access to, and I jus

Question

• Channels and Programming

CNN

CNN is randomly cutting out on both my tvs...regular Xfinity subscription. It pixilates, then goes off completely.. Screen message says "this channel is temporarily unavailable." It can be hours or a day or more before it comes back.on.. What's the deal? I'm paying for CNN...

Question

• Channels and Programming

New box not activating!! HELP!!

We installed our new x1 box and it will not activate. I have done the troubleshooting and had the box restart several times. I cannot find a phone number to reach a someone for assistance. This is very frustrating

Question

• X1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here