Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.5K)

Activity
DVR shows cutting off early

I’m having an issue with my DVR. I record Nightline every night. Typically it will catch the last 2 to 3 minutes of jimmy Kimmel before it starts but the last few nights it has recorded over 10 minutes of the end of jimmy Kimmel, which then causes it to cut off Nightline 10 minutes before it’s done.

Question

• X1

Issues with ACP Recertification !

I got an email in August to reverify my ACP to continue my benefits. I reverified and got a new confirmation number via Verifier and did the application I with customer care agent. I thought everything was fine until I got an email from Xfinity telling me I didn’t reverify to continue my benefit wh

Question

• Customer Service

Remote control to bedroom tv

My remote control is not working to my bedroom tv

Question

• Non-X1 Service

50% Discount

I have had three calls within two months from three different people.  

Question

• Customer Service

Feedback on service

Internet might be good in xfinity but customer service is pathetic. You go to store and your number will not come for hours and hours Agents on phone are good for nothing. They can just read the manual and have absolutely 0 knowledge to address any concern plans are made unnecessarily so complicat

Question

• Customer Service

Fox audio out of sync

Only fox audio is out of sync and always is. Live sports and pregames are unbearable to watch

Question

• X1

Comcast scammer

I received a VM from area code [Edited: "Personal Information"] in Peterman, AL, telling me that my account qualifies for a 50% discount (as if this ever happens) and that I should call them at [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I knew this was likely a scam, and so I rang them regardless. It all so

Question

• Billing

Pixelation and sound outages

Are there reported outings in my area? I am having issues with pixelation and sound outage. 48038

Question

• X1

Billing Question after applied Affordable Connectivity Program

I applied ACP and approved couple months ago and supposed to deducted from my bills but it never did. Do you know what's a going on?

Question

• Billing

Nesn 4k

Will Xfinity ever add nesn 4k to their lineup it’s seems Xfinity is showing less and less 4k sports

Question

• X1

Down cable line

There is comcast cable line down in the middle of my driveway

Question

• Customer Service

Lost Voice remote

Hello, my 20 month old has made the remote disappear. I have search everywhere for it. Anyway I can get a replacement?

Question

• Customer Service

Getting access to another account

Hello, I have power of attorney over my brothers accounts and I need to get access to his Xfinity account.

Question

• Customer Service

Subscribed to Paramount+ but can’t access programming (no Yellowstone)

In my Xfinity subscriptions it shows I’m paying $4.99 monthly for Paramount+. We were able to access it and watch a single show about 4 weeks ago and now we get a message everytime saying something is wrong with our account.  When I email the address provided for support it bounces. 

Question

• Channels and Programming

Paper bill

I would like my bill mailed to me. (edited: removed personal information)

Question

• Billing

Big Ten Network

Want to add Big Ten to my service

Question

Playback issue

Xfinity phone system and assistant are not working and I need a credit for a playback issue:TVAPP-00352

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Channels we have not watched

xfinity last watched tv history shows tv channels we never chose. This has happened at least 6 times.  How can  i tell if someone is using our xfinity? My 2nd tv has not done this.

Question

Getting quite a bit of Static

I have been getting alot of Static on my phone for the last 24 hours. How do I fix this?

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

Hbo max won’t launch

I have seen several threads on this with no solution. HBO max app won’t launch.  Just stuck on the purple screen.  I have cleared the cache, done a system reboot, unplugged everything, nothing has worked.  Any solution identified for this?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here