Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.8K)

Activity
Losing internet multiple times per day.

This has been going on for a while, but it hasn't been a big deal until i needed a consistent network connection for work. Now i notice there is persistent disconnection and sometimes for minutes on end.   Here are my logs: What do you think can be causing this?  Than

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity stream app recorded programs not playing

I have the xfinity stream app on my television which is not in my home. I haven’t watched it in over 3 weeks.  On Monday I tried to watched recorded programs and I got the message I can’t watch programs in progress if I’m not connected to my inhome WiFi.   I’ve gotten this message before

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

"Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out errors

Since June, (service was switched to a different node) I have been experiencing T3 time-out errors on a reoccurring basis. As of yesterday, 6 techs have been to my house to troubleshoot. ALL 6 confirmed there were no issues from the tap through to my modem and indicated the issue is “upstream.” Furt

Question

• Your Home Network

I still haven’t received my $75 gift card

My name is Jeffrey Sanders. I came across a promotion that you guys were offering to students. For $1 to sign up for Xfinity Internet and I would receive a $75 rewards card. I signed up. I paid a dollar in October 2022 It is now December 7 2022 and I have yet to receive my rewards card in the mail.

Question

• Customer Service

MDD message timeout

Over the past 3 weeks, xfinity has completed upgrades in my area and communicated them to me. Frustratingly, our entire neighborhood has constant internet drops and TV signal drops after the upgrades. The tech came out on site and found no issue with the setup. The modem log is filled with "MDD mess

Question

• Your Home Network

Internet frequently down or unusuable

Our internet has been very chaotic ever since we got our xfinity modem installed on 11/22. Sometimes it's down for a few hours, sometimes down for most of a day, sometimes down for a few minutes and then up for a few minutes. Sometimes it works fine for a whole day. We also see a variety of symptoms

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Closed

cancel

I need to cancel my plan effective August 29th! I can't submit my request through chat and I've been on hold forever to talk with a rep over the phone. Can you guys enable a method to cancel it yourself online? This is insane.

Question

• Customer Service

Iphone SE says it is paused but the xfinity app says it is not

My wife's iphone SE says it is paused when she tries to join the wifi network but the xfinity app it says it is not paused.

Question

• Xfinity App

Actually talk to someone...

Days turn into Months. Months turned into a year and STILL FIGHTING to resolve a billing issue.  I have spoken to MULTIPLE Customer Representatives who make every attempt to block your ability to get to a supervisor.  Got to a Supervisor months latter who refused to allow me to talk to so

Question

• Customer Service

XR15 remote code for 2022 TCL 65R655 TV

Would anyone know the Xfinity XR15 remote control code that works with the newest (2022) TCL TV 65R655? I am using 11756 but only Mute and VOL up works. Power and VOL down do not work. I have tried using Xfinity's built in search process with no luck.

Question

• X1

Newsmax not available

All of a sudden I get the message "You don't have access to this channel". What happened to Newsmax.

Question

• Channels and Programming

Xfinity Stream App & Roku Xfinity App NOT reflecting all my recording from my DVR

How can I resolve the fact that all my recordings on my DVR are not reflected in the Xfinity Stream App or the Roku Xfinity App? Please help.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Two Modems on one account

Is it possible to run 2 modems on one account, since I just got the xFi modem from Comcast and still have my Netgear modem that works fine and could use it in a different part of the house. If not, Why? Ray

Question

• Your Home Network

Cannot unsubscribe from Xfinity email Advertisements

Hello. For months, I’ve received Xfinity Advertisements via email. I’ve unsubscribed several times, and it never works. I click unsubscribe, and go to the page where I can Manage Xfinity Communication Preferences, and all of the options are already greyed out and set to ‘OFF’. Am I missing someth

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Home app not working

My home app does not work. I have tried to uninstall and install and updste but nothing work. When I click on the up, it closes after a few seconds and after 3 tries I get a message saying that the app has a bug.

Question

• Xfinity Home App

Internet

I am really dissapointed in xfinity every month I pay my bill late I make promisary payment and ALWAYS pay it when I set it up I have kids in school use internet for it they shut it off I called talked to someone about Makin a promisary payment already and now after a yrofdoin it same way and same

Question

• Customer Service

how to pay off cameras on installment plan?

Is there anyway to get the balance on cameras on installment plan and an agent told me if I pay a little extra each month it goes toward the installment but it’s not .. anyone know how we can find out how to pay it off early thanks 😊

Question

• Devices and Equipment

Extra TVs not receiveing signal

No signal on 2 extra TVs

Question

• Channels and Programming

Wifi randomly split into two bands and won’t let me combine

I went to sleep with one wifi connection and my regular wifi. I wake up an hour later and I have two completely new wifi connections and it won’t let me combine them back to 1. It says there’s and error when I try to save the settings. I don’t want two Wi-Fis. Xfinity is so bad

Question

• Your Home Network

Black screen on X1 box

I’m having the same issue as described in this post: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/x1/black-screen/61f955e7555a1b1fef088806 I’ve replaced HDMI cables, switched HDMI ports and I’ve even switched out the box. It’s been over a week since I got a new X1 box and I’m still seeing a black scr

Question

• X1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here