Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (37.6K)

Activity
Cable line down

How can u get someone out to my house today!?

Question

• Your Home Network

Wifi

None of my devices will connect to my wifi

Question

• Email

Losing recordings at 62% full

I am trying to understand how I am losing recordings. Nothing makes sense. About a year ago, the capacity of the DVR was increased – it was hovering around 90% full and then changed to 40-50% full. I was ecstatic. Now my X1 DVR consistently shows it is maintaining between 50-60% full. All my record

Question

• X1

Xfinity Stream - Error TVAPP-00114 - "Sorry, we've run into a problem.

I keep seeing this on my desktop using Chrome. I went through all of the troubleshooting to no avail. It did the same thing using Microsoft Edge as well. Please help!!

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Xfinity My account not working on any devices.

Every time I try to access my account from either the app, the browser on my phone or even my desktop it will not load anything. In the case of the app it is completely unusable and unable to activate my internet because of this.

Question

• Customer Service

Stuck in an endless loop with app log-in screen

I hit “sign in” then enter my correct information, then it sends me back to the same screen and there is no end in sight. To make matters worse, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to speak to an actual human and nothing the bot recommends is even close to solving this problem. I’m just trying to set up my i

Question

• Xfinity App

Alleged Copyright Notification

I received an email about copywrite infringement today & yesterday. I have no idea what or how this happened; we've never received an email about this before, and I'm worried it's a scam of some sort.  Thank you 

Question

• Customer Service

Billing

Why did my bill change?

Question

• Xfinity App

Cable line down

How can I get someone our here soon?

Question

• Customer Service

Blast internet pricing

Been with comcast over 12 years and have NEVER missed a payment. I now have only Blast internet with them. I just ported my phone to another carrier because xfinity would not gice me a break on my bill of $125. Before I contact verizon FIOS-----can someone in here that works with comcast give

Question

• Customer Service

Escalated

Question about internet speed upgrade email

Yesterday afternoon I received an email from Comcast indicating that they are increasing my download speeds from 400 Mbps to up to 600 Mbps. The email stated that this is included as part of my current plan and to take advantage of it all I needed to do was restart my modem. My current plan as p

Question

• Your Home Network

Unable to Add unlimited data to account

I'm using my own modem and router - all resources online say I can add unlimited data for $30 a month. The page online that I get directed to, that should add this to my account is always "Temporarily Unavailable". I've attached a screenshot Any help here would be appreciated, thank you

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

Accepted Solution

Terrible quality xfinity stream

I watching live tv in the xfinity stream web browser, it has always been decent hd quality but the last 3 weeks or so its been terrible non hd quality. The issue is not on my end, I've tried all possible fixes, are other experiencing this? Thanks

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

4K sports programming appears washed out

Every time my X1 box indicates that a program is available in 4K (usually a sporting event), when I switch to the 4K feed the picture appears completely washed out, as if the color or contrast had been dialed way, way down. The same 4K event on my Apple TV 4K looks perfect. What's up with my X1 box?

Question

• X1

Exposed Cable Line

Between my house and my neighbors house, a black aerial line has been run from a cable box, through our yards and to the street behind us. The line has been exposed and lying on the ground for almost two years. Several tickets have been filed with no assistance coming. The line has been damaged by

Question

• Customer Service

MAC address filtering

Since apparently I can't call for help (when did that start?), I'll try this here. My printer stopped in the middle of printing and lost WiFi connection. I restarted the printer and the modem, ran diagnostic and it's popping up with a fail in MAC address filtering. This happened with my last printer

Question

• Your Home Network

Official Solution

Xfinity stream not casting

Trying to cast from my iPhone to my tv, My app says casting to my device, and my device or tv says Xfinity stream ready to cast, but nothing happens. All other apps work fine.

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Don't have video services

I am getting a message when I sign in that says I don't have video services. I am watching TV on my TV box right now. How is it possible that the stream app doesn't recognize I have video services?

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Frequent service outages over the last 3 days - zip code 77005

My neighborhood has had frequent Xfinity service outages over the last 3 days. I'd like the details of what caused the outages. I have a city zoning board meeting on Thursday, October 28 and I'd like to get the information sometime this week. The Xfinity iPhone app says the outages are impacting

Question

• Customer Service

One time payment is broken.

Storing my payment information requires agreeing to "terms and conditions" which I **do not** agree with. So, I have been paying my bill with one-time payments. For a year and a half, on or ahead of time. This month, I go to pay my bill, date **today** and the website wants to "store my inform

Question

• Billing

New to the Community?

Start Here