Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.1K)

Activity
PODs, why didn't they...

So, the PODs [Edited: "Language"]. What would have made them [Edited: "Language"] less, besides paying $200 for said [Edited: "Language"], would have been to have the ability to put a wired connection into them for better conductivity.  This is done with Comcast's commercial products.  Wh

Question

• Your Home Network

Accepted Solution

Xfinity Rewards (Free Top Gun) Download

HI I registered in Xfinity rewards (and followed step) to obtain the free Top Gun download. I completed the process and even said "claimed" enjoy your movie. It said take a few hours to download but that was 3 days ago.  Still nothing showing up in purchases

Question

• Customer Service

2.4ghz with Pods

I have an EV charger in my garage that only works on 2.4ghz according to the manufacturer. Everything I read online states that Xfinity has silently done away with the ability to switch or add another SSID to split between 2.4 and 5.  What are my other options?  If I use my own router wit

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity camera

Camera picture is not clear…showing white in distance

Question

• Devices and Equipment

Can Xfinity remote "Channel Up/Down" button be programmed to only scroll "free to me" channels?

My elderly father, can't use the the channel guide and only uses the channel up/down to navigate. When changing channels this way it includes all the channels that we are not subscribed to.  This is a very unusable experience.  I've seen other posters also asking this question earlier

Question

• X1

Xfinity Rewards

It said I can watch the new Maverick movie so I 'claimed' my reward last night and it said it would take a few hours to load and when I woke up it finally showed up but then I just went to watch it and now it says it's the original 1986 Top Gun .... what the heck. Thats dumb. I even watched the trai

Question

• X1

XB8 availability

Is the XB8 available yet? Tired of getting the run around. No [Edited: "Language"], be honest and transparent please.

Question

• Customer Service

Collections

My credit has been disparaged 88 points for a $300 debt owed by my brother, Richard [Edited: "Personal Information"], not me. Please help me get this removed from my credit score, even if I have to pay the $300 for him.Best regards, Jonathan M. [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Question

• Billing

Help getting Xi6 box!

I am a new customer, signed up about 2 weeks ago, applied for an extra 4K box which would be the Xi6, they did not have the Xi6 in the store, they added a Xi5 to my account and the rep said he would place an order and have it shipped to my home, well it’s been almost a week and no sight of any Xi6,

Question

• X1

WLM no longer working

I've been using WLM for 10+ years and all of the sudden I am having issues receiving my emails. Over the past few days I keep getting the following error: Unable to send or receive messages for the account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Not receiving some important emails

I am not receiving some emails from my bank, my financial advisor, and my yoga studio, and of course I don't know what other important emails I might be missing. I also have not received replies to many emails I've sent out recently, and I don't know if somehow they are being blocked. They do not sh

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

Remote Buttons Too Hard

My husband and I cannot use Xfinity’s remote control due to arthritis. The amount of strength necessary to use the new Xfinity remote is injurious to us. We’ve been with Comcast for years and have our phone, TV, and Internet through you. Please help.

Question

• X1

network unstable

Hi All:   When I connect to xfinity cable modem, the network is unstable, when I access internet, I find out the network is unstable, I try to send icmp packet, some of packets will be dropped.     I try to access youtube, it will take 20 seconds, I disable wireless connection

Question

• Your Home Network

Download speed randomly dropping to nothing

I have had 500mb service with Xfinity for 4 years other than couple line services up stream that caused an area outage I have had no network problems at my home using a DOCSIS 3.0 modem Arris SB8200 all those years. I contacted Xfinity to renew my plan and decided to go for 1200mb plan. Shortly afte

Question

• Your Home Network

tracking my rewards visa card

I am to receive two visa gift cards for switching my mobile service from Verizon to Xfinity. i was told I could track the cards but have found no way to do that.  Please advise.

Question

• Customer Service

Really weird gameplay issues on every game

I have been going back and forth with Xfinity for the last four months can anyone tell me if any of these values are off , I have had everything replaced down to my main line and I still have been having issues on my Xbox that seems like I’m lagging behind everyone meaning they are seeing stuff regi

Question

• Your Home Network

Xfinity doesn't recognize my address?

Hi, I am currently moving and Xfinity isn't recognizing my new address. I know for a fact that a week ago there was service with Xfinity for the same address, so they do provide service there. How can I direct message a representative to discuss this?

Question

• Customer Service

Upload Speeds Recently Dropped To 10% Of What They Have Been

My upload speeds have been between 35 and 40 MPBS for the last couple years. Recently they've dropped to 2 to 3 MBPS.  The modem shows the normal 5 upstream bonded channels with nothing out of the ordinary.  I've reset my modem and router.  Any ideas?

Question

• Email and Web Browsing

T3 and t4 timeouts

My internet signal is great 98% of the time but then out of the blue I get a bunch of t3 and t4 timeouts. A tech came out and said all the wiring in the house was good and the signal was great.  Another tech came out to look at the pedestal and said it was fine as well.  One person I talk

Question

• Your Home Network

Green pedestal cover broken

Greetings, our outside green pedestal that contains the service lines for account [Edited: "Personal Information"].. located at [Edited: "Personal Information"] has a cracked and broken cover. Water and I've seen a squirrel get into it. Please send someone to replace the cover. Thank you. 

Question

• Customer Service

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here