Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.1K)

Activity
can't sign up for unlimited data

error code DFPLN4000

Question

• Customer Service

missing email I subscribe to

I subscribe to the Washington Post, but have not gotten emails from them for quite a while. I checked all my folders. I am getting my other subscribed

Question

• Email

Trade-in old phone

Have been trying to trade-in old phone. For 2 was given wrong info, transferred multiple times on phone, promised return label/kit sent 4 different ti

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Pause feature not working

Pause feature has never worked on my daughters I pad. The app says it does but the iPad never gets paused. And before someone askes, it is on my netwo

Question

• Xfinity App

Xfinity Stream Website Causes Router to Reboot

Every time I go to xfinity.com/stream/ my router and modem reboot and I lose internet for about 10 minutes. Can someone help me fix it? Do I just need

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Emails from primary account using 3rd party email (Thunderbird) not recevied, no error messages

All of the sudden last week, emails sent from from primary email account using Thunderbird (on windows 10) are not recevied (on test gmail acct). Ema

Question

• Email

Pricing increase

Hi, my 2 year contract has expired so I’m looking for better pricing in order to remain an Xfinity customer.

Question

• Billing

Need my TV to stay ACTIVE!!

I'm really tired of the non-answer that Comcast keeps giving about this [Edited: "Language"] feature. The issue MANY of us are having is that our tv g

Question

• X1

All of my incoming email go directly to drafts folder rather than to inbox. How to fix?

All of my incoming email go directly to drafts folder rather than to inbox. How to fix?

Question

• Email

Required to Turn off Pairing and Re-Pair on a Daily Basis

For the past few mornings (starting on 9/16/2021 with today being 9/20/2021), I keep getting the message that I have to turn off the pairing of my Xfi

Question

• X1

Pixalation and Freezing Issues

I am having the same issue as others have described. On various channels but am watching Bravo right now and it is annoying.  I am in the Savage

Question

• Non-X1 Service

Phone number changed without warning - want my phone number back

I have seen this in other posts, so it's nice to know I'm not crazy.  😉   I recently requested an upgrade to my internet service, and it appears that

Question

• Home Phone Service & Equipment

Question about signal boosters/amplifiers

I live more than 100' from the street. Signal quality has been a problem for years.  I'm supposed to have 1.2gigs for internet speed.  I ca

Question

• X1

Xfinity.com/stream on PC - no longer working

Is xfinity.com/stream just completely not working for a PC anymore? Flash was decommissioned as of 12/31/20 and in all browers, the website still sugg

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Xfinity app

Every time I try to login to the app, it just takes me straight back to the login page. I’m trying to set up my internet

Question

• Xfinity Home App

i want to log into my xfinity gateway

Question

• Your Home Network

Prime Video not streaming

Prime was fine a few hours ago but now it won't let me stream any of the shows or movies. The app launches, all the shows are there and the previews a

Question

• X1

Need an app to control elderly parents TV

My 90 yr old mother (who lives in assisted living facility) cannot use the remote to get the programs she wants to watch. It's too complicated for he

Question

• Accessibility

it is a year later and you still havent fixed NFL games in Spanish?

I was looking for some answers and didnt really find any. My 88 year old mother is trying to figure out why she has to watch the Bears game inj Spanis

Question

• Channels and Programming

xFi Advanced Security is blocking my business URL

Hello - My company URL recently started getting blocked when xFi Advanced Security is enabled. Online chat support does not seem to know how to add

Question

• Customer Service

New to the Community?

Start Here