Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (43.7K)

Activity
I can’t login to my account from web or from app

Log in error communication it’s says every time I log in to my account from web or from app

Question

• Sign-In and Account Management

How to change plan

Hi, my current plan will due on 2/2 but the payment will be on 1/26. I see that the limited deal is only one year and I need a new plan. But how to change the plan? By adding them to the cart? But it asked me to pay now. I am confused. And now the price is 39.99, but after 2/2 it goes up to 99?? Is

Question

• Customer Service

Wifi

Hello. I just want to order a new wifi connect.

Question

• Customer Service

Paramount + error code

I keep getting an error code but not what the error is. Can’t get shows to play

Question

• Customer Service

DVR not playing entire recording

I have an X1 system that stores recordings in the cloud. My internet service is stable. But when I try to play back a recorded show, it just bails somewhere in the middle. Multiple shows. Different quitting points. It is failing to serve its purpose if it will not play all the way through to the end

Question

• X1

DVR keeps freezing

Literally every show that I DVR recently ends up freezing 3/4 the way through. The sound will continue but the picture freezes. This has happened the last 10 shows I tried to watch. I have read many other users having the same issue. I pay a lot of money for your service and this is extremely frustr

Question

• X1

Being charged after cancelling

Hi, My internet billing cycle runs from 4th of a month to 3rd of next month. I cancelled my Internet service mentioning the cancel date as 3rd of January, 2022, and I now see that a new bill has been generated for the period Jan 4 to Jan 26. I don't know why the bill was generated when I clearly me

Question

• Billing

How to cancel an account change order?

I need to cancel the changes in my account/package made this evening but cannot get through on chat.

Question

• Customer Service

Need an Xfinity Mobile contact for someone who can provide resolution - Extremely Disatisfied

I got on line this morning to place an order for a new phone. I selected the phone, moved through the checkout process until the shipping screen.  I noticed there that the address they pulled had the incorrect apartment number on it.  I could not edit because it says it defaults from my i

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Samsung N5200 Stream App Not Found

I just bought a Samsung N5200 and the Xfinity Stream app is not showing up when I search. Why???

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Unlimted Data issues

I'm trying to add unlimited data to my account, but the link to buy it isn't working. I need to add it to my account as soon as possible.

Question

• Customer Service

The Backorder for Iphone 13 Pro MAX is ridiculous!! 3 months wait so far!

I put in the order at Oct 18, 2021, and today is Jan 14th, 2020. I still havent get the phone. The status is still backorder! Anyone knows how long will this takes? It seems that this is taking forever! Anyone has the same problem as me?

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

"Free" installation is $89.99. What a joke.

I signed up for internet service with Xfinity (We've had TV service for many years). Everything I read and everyone I talked to during signup process said "free installation". I contacted customer service again after signup and now they say there's an $89 installation fee for placing the modem

Question

• Customer Service

Modem questions

My Xfinity app says that my modem is unresponsive, but my internet works. This is confusing. Can anyone explain?

Question

• Xfinity App

I want Flex to test it's fit for my family but it's "currently unavailable to me"

I was attempting to sign up for Flex however I received a message stating the Flex wasn't currently available to me. I am an internet only customer and I don't understand why I cannot order the Flex to test it to see if it is a good fit for my family. Please advise. Thank you.

Question

• Flex

Need phone

I’m switching to my parents plan on Verizon this started January 1 my number still isn’t Ported they said 48 hours I’m not without a phone this is absurd

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Netflix error with unblocker or proxy

Trying to stream a show I was watching just last night and it's not on my list anymore, and once I am able to find it through another route, I get the error "You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy" however, I do not have either of these. Any suggestions? I am using my own modem and router, not

Question

• Xfinity Stream Website

Where is the Loyalty?

I was with Xfinity Mobile from the start. They initially were great and I felt valued as a customer.  However, the new plan throttles my service with unlimited.  I also need a new phone and they aren't any deals for existing customers.  I save more by going to TMobile and getting a d

Question

• Xfinity Mobile

Visa card expired

I have a Visa card that expired and would like to know if someone can help me reissue it. The card was sent to my by Xfinity.

Question

• Customer Service

Recording the same show on multiple channels

I have set up a recoding for Chicago Fire only on KVOAD channel 211 for new episodes only. However, it is also recording old episodes (which are showing in the guide as new) on USAHD channel 218. How do I stop those episodes from recording?

Question

• X1

New to the Community?

Start Here