CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Friday, November 18th, 2022 6:15 PM

Closed

Free TV Week 2022 - Presented by Xfinity Rewards

Starting November 22nd – 28th, we are bringing back a special week, Free TV Week. This will be your chance to watch premium content at no extra cost.

Included with Free TV Week is select programming from HBO Max, STARZ, Epix, Prime Video and Showtime so you can watch tons of free content with no strings attached.  ​Make the most of the week by watching free movies and shows like House of the Dragon, Dangerous Liaisons, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (season 1 only), Your Honor, and SAS: Rogue Heroes. ​Explore TV content that’s already available at no extra charge on Peacock, Xumo, and Tubi. ​

No need to change input or apps, all the Free TV Week content is available directly through Xfinity Flex and X1.  Select content is also available on the Xfinity Stream app. ​Simply say “Free” into your Voice Remote to easily access all the Free TV Week free content.​

​During Free TV Week, Xfinity Rewards is bringing you tons of free content to celebrate your loyalty and support as a customer. Customers can sign up for Xfinity Rewards to enjoy even more special perks. It’s free and easy to join and is already available to you just for being a customer.​

Keep watching after Free TV week.  Free content on XUMO and Tubi is included even after Free TV Week.  Plus, there’s even more to love on Peacock Premium.

Free TV Week is available to residential Xfinity Internet, Xfinity TV and Xfinity Flex customers from 11/22/22 to 11/28/22.  Restrictions apply.  Not available in all areas. Programming subject to change. Streaming content only available in the U.S. © 2022 Comcast.  All rights reserved.  All other copyrights and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. 

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

All,

We were made aware earlier that some customers were unable to access all Free TV Week content. We have since resolved this issue for all impacted customer. We ask that you please retest and let us know if you continue to experience issues. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ the issue does not appear resolved for the Xfinity Stream app via Firestick or the app for iOS (iPad). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The Free TV Week tile is not available under "For you." I then searched for "House of the Dragon" manually and there isn't a watch option. 

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@shpung​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. When in the Xfinity Stream app, look for the "Home" tab (found at the bottom of your screen when using the iOS app). Once there, at the very top of the page you should see the "Featured" section (see image below). That section is where you will find the Free TV Week tile. You can find all the available Free TV Week content in that tile.

Other methods for accessing Free TV Week content on Xfinity Stream can be found by following the processes below.

• Xfinity Stream Portal and App
    • Browse > Networks > Free TV Week row
    • Browse > TV > Free TV Week tile
    • For You > Featured > Free TV Week
    • Free Sample Destination row
    • For non-Xfinity TV customers (Xfinity Internet-only, Xfinity Home-only, etc.), there will be a special collection of content for Free TV Week in the Featured row upon logging in.

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues accessing that content. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ the tile just showed up about 30min ago and I'm on call with a help representative. Currently I can't access House of the Dragon (as an example) via any app (iOS or Firestick). I'm able to see 1 episode (the next one) via xfinity.com/stream if I manually search. There seems to be something very wrong

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@shpung​ 

Unfortunately, you will not be able to access House of the Dragon for free during Free TV Week when doing a search. Content will only be available for free via the Free TV Week tile. Once you click on the tile you will be directed to the Xfinity Free TV Week page, scroll down until you see "Browse free shows and movies by Network". From there, click the "HBO Max" tile. You will then be on the HOB Max Free TV Week screen, you will want to scroll to the right in the first section titled "Watch HBO Max On Demand for free", click on House of the Dragons. You should then be able to play the second and subsequent episodes from there. 

Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. We ask that if you do have any issues, please include screen shots of what your process was and any error messages you may have received. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

The premium channels are not available - just getting prompted to signin to the respective channel such as HBO Max, PrimeVideo.  Is the programming limited to just certain movies, series?

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@bpodoherty​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. As mentioned in the original post, Free TV Week 2022 does not begin until Tuesday, November 22nd. Unfortunately, none of the Free TV Week content will be available until that time. We ask that you please retry accessing content tomorrow.

To answer your question, yes only select content will be available for free during Free TV Week. Please note, you can easily access Free TV Week content either by saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote or by navigating directly to the Free TV Week tile in the OnDemand section of your Xfinity TV service.

Please let us know if you have any other Free TV Week 2022 questions here. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Which shows will be available for the free preview and what time eastern does this start

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_d09961 

Xfinity customers can watch thousands of episodes and movies on demand from TV's top premium networks and apps. Far too many to list here. If you have a question about a specific program or movie we will be happy to verify its availability. However, we recommend navigating directly to the Free TV Week On Demand tile and checking out all the available content there. 

The event has started so all content for Free TV Week should now be available to you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ it is almost 1100 am Tuesday morning and it still not working 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_d22e60​ 

When you say "it still not working", can you please elaborate as to what you are experiencing and what platform you are attempting to access Free TV Week content on (Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex, Xfinity Stream, etc.)? This information will allow us to better assist you. 

Additionally, we ask that you please refrain from authoring multiple posts on the same topic. Duplicate posting creates slowness in responses by employees and can create confusion for other users attempting to assist you. Furthermore, duplicate posting does violate our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. We ask that all users review those documents thoroughly as continued violations could result in a revocation of a user's Xfinity Forum posting privileges. Please note, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

What content are available for free TV week 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free week

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_71f62f​ 

Thank you for posting your Free TV Week question here in our Xfinity Forum. Xfinity customers can watch thousands of episodes and movies on demand from TV's top premium networks and apps. Far too many to list here. If you have a question about a specific program or movie we will be happy to verify its availability. However, we recommend navigating directly to the Free TV Week On Demand tile and checking out all the available content there. 

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/hub/tv-video/new-on-flex  https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Edit: Updated link

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@BruceW​ thanks but that's not a full list of what all is available. As the article notes, it's only SOME of what's available.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Like the other commenter stated, the premium channels are not available. They require us to subscribe. I’m writing this on Tuesday, Nov. 22(the start of FreeTv week). 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@YesIResetIt​: Same here. Woke up excited to watch some of the content I added to My List for Free TV Week, but everything is asking for a subscription.

Its weird because normally when there's a free week, Xfinity has a banner on the platform that guides you to the free content and I don't see that either...

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_3f3092​ & @YesIResetIt 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. All Free TV Week content can be accessed by either saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote or by navigating to the Free TV Week tile in the On Demand section of your guide. Please note, you will not be able to access Free TV Week content by navigating directly to a premium channel or app. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

6:42 am on Tues Nov 22

where is the free tv week?

you even took down the banner advertising it!!

Thats not cool😤

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_aeed41​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. Please note, the Free TV Week banner is not gone, you will just need to navigate directly into the On Demand section to see it. Once there, you will have access to all Free TV Week content. You can also get to Free TV Week content by saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote. 

Please let us know if you have any other comments or questions. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

How can I watch free tv?  The premium apps let me watch the first episode then ask me me to sign up.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_1f4f09​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. All Free TV Week content can be accessed by either saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote or by navigating to the Free TV Week tile in the On Demand section of your guide. Please note, you will not be able to access Free TV Week content by navigating to a premium channel or app directly.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Can xfinity rep respond please.

Previous response above you instructed to "navigating directly to the Free TV Week tile in the OnDemand section of your Xfinity TV service".

Where is the tile?? It's removed. Please advise. 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_be84d3​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. Please note, the Free TV Week banner is not gone, you will just need to navigate directly into the On Demand section to see it. Once there, you will have access to all Free TV Week content. You can also get to Free TV Week content by saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote. 

Please note, the Xfinity Forum has never been designed to receive support in real time. If you need more direct responses by Comcast we recommend reaching out to us via one of the methods outlined here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/my-account/answered-how-to-contact-comcast/602da756c5375f08cde54dd6

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm not able to watch free tv week it's prompting me to sign in. 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_549d8d​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. All Free TV Week content can be accessed by either saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote or by navigating to the Free TV Week tile in the On Demand section of your guide. Please note, you will not be able to access Free TV Week content by navigating directly to a network or app as that will prompt you to sign in.  

Please let us know if you have any other questions or continue to experience any issues. 

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

Same here.  We at least have the FreeTV icon, and under it is the new Christmas Story Christmas.  It keeps asking me to sign in, so tried signing into my old HBOMax account, which then gets stuck in a constant "let's get you reconnected" loop.  I plug the code into my phone at the site it gives, log in, then HBOMax goes back to the "let's get you reconnected" screen.  Have now signed in 10 times and finally gave up and wondering why all these items are listed as free, while the services are throwing package pricing in our faces.  Feels a bit like a textbook bait-and-switch. -_-

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@Catshark75​ 

Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. When attempting to watch Free TV Week content are you doing so through the Free TV Week On Demand tile or by saying "Free" into your voice remote? This is the only way you will be able to access that free content without the need of signing in at all. When navigating to that tile myself, I am able to see the original Christmas Story being available for free, but not the new Christmas Story Christmas movie. Please note, only select premium channel content is available during Free TV Week. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ Yes, we've tried every way, from the FreeTV banner, to directly inside HBOMax, even saying the name of a show that's supposed to be free to get listings.

As for Christmas Story Christmas, upon clicking on the "coming soon" banner for Free Week, which brings up the listings of what's supposed to be free, jumping down to the movie section, it showed Christmas Story Christmas right at the top, with it saying something like "Prepare for Free TV Week / HBOMax" at the top of the screen (like a directory listing).

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

Here's a picture of the "Get Ready For Free Week by adding to list" listing with Christmas Story Christmas as first in movie list.
EDIT: Seems the banners have disappeared from XFinity menu and the On Demand section, but can still find it by saying "Free" into remote; however, it's still not working with any watch options. :(

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@Catshark75​ 

Apologies for the confusion. When attempting to watch A Christmas Story Christmas, do you see the option to play "Free to Me" option? Also, we recommend an equipment reset to ensure you are getting any updates that may prevent you from getting access to that movie for Free TV Week. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments. 

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ Yep, following those instructions, which we were, will show pics of every step:

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here, banner is missing also!  Called customer service and they no nothing about the promo, she asked another rep. and he said it's free to watch only the trailer????

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@OLE6uYF2zNZmrtN​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. If you are unable to see the Free TV Week banner in the On Demand section we ask that you please start with an equipment reset. This means, unplugging your television box, waiting 1 minute, and then plugging it back in. If that does not work, please verify that you have X1 equipment. Please note, Free TV Week is not supported on RNG150 devices. If you have a compatible X1 or Flex device you can simply say "Free" into your Xfinity Voice remote to access all the Free TV Week content.

If you continue to experience issues, can you please share a bit more about your equipment and how you are attempting to access Free TV Week content? Thank you

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Is there a certain time the Xfinity free tv STARTS.. ITS 9AM NOV 22, I DO NOT HAVE ANT FREE TV

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_c8eb5c​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. All Free TV Week content can be accessed by either saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote or by navigating to the Free TV Week tile in the On Demand section of your guide. Please note, you will not be able to access Free TV Week content by navigating directly to Starz or any other premium channel. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ thanks for responding to at least one of the concerns about this promotion. However, as many of us have posted, it's not working.

The Xfinity Free TV week tile was visible when you select the Xfinity button on the X1 remote. And when you select the On Demand menu, there Free TV Week tile is no longer there (it was there this morning around 5am Central time). The Free TV Week tile is showing under the TV section of the On Demand menu, but it's the "coming soon Free TV Week" tile. It shows a preview of participating networks and programming.

However, when you go to the Movie section of the On Demand menu, it DOES show the activated Free TV Week tile. With the exception of Starz, Showtime, and Epix, the rest of the promised networks for Free TV Week are working. Everything is showing with pricing (rent, purchase, or subscribe) instead of free to watch. Even HBO and select programming from HBO|Max app, promised select series from Amazon Prime, Lifetime Movie Club, AMC+, All Blk, Brown Sugar, and all of the others with the exception of Showtime and Epix.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@DownSouthCountryPeep​ 

Please see my response to you below. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Like all the others, I don't have access to all of the Free TV Week networks and programming as promised. I only have access to available free programming for Showtime, Starz, and Epix. That's it.

The Xfinity Free TV week tile was visible when you select the Xfinity button on the X1 remote. And when you select the On Demand menu, there Free TV Week tile is no longer there (it was there this morning around 5am Central time). The Free TV Week tile is showing under the TV section of the On Demand menu, but it's the "coming soon Free TV Week" tile. It shows a preview of participating networks and programming.

However, when you go to the Movie section of the On Demand menu, it DOES show the activated Free TV Week tile. But none of the promised networks for Free TV Week are working with the exception of Showtime, Starz, and Epix.. Everything is showing with pricing instead of free to watch. Even HBO and select programming from HBO|Max app, promised select series from Amazon Prime, Lifetime Movie Club, Up TV Family, AMC+, All Blk, Brown Sugar, and all of the others with the exception of Showtime, Starz, and Epix.

Saying "Free" into the Xfinity X1 remote does NOT bring up the Free TV Week tile or any of the free content promised aside from Showtime, Starz, and Epix. I have also restarted my X1 box and waited a certain amount of time and still nothing.

In the past, Xfinity starts Free TV Week or Watchathon at midnight on the day the promotion begins. It did not begin at midnight. It's 8am and still, not all of the Free TV Week content is available on my X1 box.

Also, in the past, Xfinity has always notified customers if a participating network is delaying releasing their free content during Free TV Week or Watchathon. If that's the case for this promotion, such notification was not specified in your announcement online or in tile on X1 boxes.

A response from an Xfinity representative regarding this issue would be appreciated.

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@DownSouthCountryPeep​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your questions here. When using an X1 box, all available content can be found in the actual Free TV Week tile. Please note, only select content from premium channels and apps are available during this Free TV Week. As an Xfinity X1 customer, all available Free TV Week content is available directly on your X1 box or on Xfinity Stream with your Xfinity login credentials. Again, this event will not make all premium content available. If there is a specific program you are wanting to watch, we can verify if it is available for free during this years Free TV Week event. 

Additionally, we ask that you please refrain from authoring multiple posts on the same topic. Duplicate posting creates slowness in responses by employees and can create confusion for other users attempting to assist you. Furthermore, duplicate posting does violate our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. We ask that all users review those documents thoroughly as continued violations could result in a revocation of a user's Xfinity Forum posting privileges. Please note, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ thanks for your response. However, did you bother reading my post in full before posting the same generic reply others received in return? If you had, you'd know I specifically stated:

I don't have access to all of the Free TV Week networks and programming as promised. I only have access to available free programming for Showtime, Starz, and Epix. That's it.

However, when you go to the Movie section of the On Demand menu, it DOES show the activated Free TV Week tile. 

I also stated:

Everything is showing with pricing instead of free to watch. Even HBO and select programming from HBO|Max app, promised select series from Amazon Prime, Lifetime Movie Club, Up TV Family, AMC+, All Blk, Brown Sugar, and all of the others with the exception of Showtime, Starz, and Epix.

I will say within the last hour, when I say, "free" into the X1 remote, it does bring up the Free TV Week menu with the promised networks / apps. It didn't before. And I've been trying since I woke up at 2am.

HOWEVER all of the promised networks and select programming for Amazon Prime are NOT showing as free as your company continues to promote. Instead, they are showing with an option to purchase or subscribe to the network. It is NOT showing as free. This includes HBO, HBO|Max (and the select programming advertised), select programming advertised for select Amazon Prime shows, Up TV Family, AMC+, All Blk, Brown Sugar, Lifetime Movie Club, and all of the other promised networks showing under Free TV Week.

It would also be helpful if you, another Xfinity representative, or Comcast would provide details or a list online with all participating networks. Also helpful if there is an online list of select shows and seasons if a network is only providing handpicked shows and seasons for the promotion. I know this was stated with Amazon Prime, but if this is the case with other networks listed under the Free TV Week selection, it should be noted.

As a longtime customer of Xfinity for over 40 years, I appreciate little perks like this. But I also like for information to be detailed and promos to roll out at the time specified unless there are notified issues preventing a timely release.

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@DownSouthCountryPeep​ 

We apologize for the experience you are having. I did just get word that there has been a small hiccup when making all content available. Our team is currently working to get this resolved as soon as possible. We should have a resolution soon and that content will become available to you automatically. 

We have not provided a list of available networks as not all content from all participating networks will be available via Free TV Week. This means only select content from providers will be made available for free. I can say that select content from HBO Max, STARZ, Epix, Prime Video, and Showtime will be available during Free TV Week. We have also made select Subscription On Demand services available during Free TV Week, such as:

• Lifetime Movie Club.
  • UP Faith & Family.
  • Kidstream.
  • Disney Story Central.
  • Tumblebooks TV.
  • Anime Network.
  • ALL BLK.
  • Acorn TV.
  • Here TV.

You can also access other On Demand services for Free TV Week like:

• A&E Crime Central.
  • Da Vinci Kids.
  • Wildbrain+.
  • Hopster.
  • MhZ Choice.
  • HiYAH!.
  • Kocowa.
  • Brown Sugar.
  • Viaplay.
  • Walter Presents.
  • OUTtv.
  • Revry.
  • All Nations Network.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/hub/tv-video/new-on-flex https://www.xfinity.com/hub/free-tv-movies/free-tv-week.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Edit: updated link

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Please note, the article @BruceW shared only provides content available to our Xfinity Flex customers, which may be slightly different than the content available to our X1 or Xfinity Stream customers. 

**EDITED** Since @BruceW updated his post. You will find examples of what is available during Free TV Week in the link shared.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

Supposedly today was the beginning of Free TV week but some of the channels and movies that were supposed to be included are not. Epix. AMC+. for example. I’m a rewards member. I don’t even see a mention of this on the Xfinity guide anymore. It’s been plastered at the bottom of the Xfinity menu for the past week but now it’s gone. The movie Smile is under the Free section but actually it’s not. What gives??

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free tv week November 22, 2022

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Same here. Woke up excited to watch some of the content I added to My List for Free TV Week, but everything is asking for a subscription.
Its weird because normally when there's a free week, Xfinity has a banner on the platform that guides you to the free content and I don't see that either...

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@user_3f3092​ I did a system refresh and I can see some Starz content but AMC+ says Subscribe still and yeah all those banners are gone. No idea what’s going on. Wish they’d let us know with an email or some kind of update. That’d be great. 

Contributor

• 

201 Messages

We're seeing the same thing.  A few Starz items are free, others all have $$ and "Free with subscription".  Same with Showtime, AMC+.  Not what I'd call "free".

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@jay_ba05252, @user_3f3092, & @Harry3667 

**Edited**

Thank you for posting your questions here in the Xfinity Forum. As mentioned in the marked Official Solution on this thread, earlier today we experienced an issue with our Free TV Week content not being available free as it should. We have since resolved this issue and re-added the Free TV Week tiles to the On Demand section of your guide. All content in those tiles should not be watchable for free. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.  

(edited)

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@XfinityJessie

tiles to the On Demand section All content in those tiles should not be watchable for free.

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

Wow they took away the movies from AMC+ that were previously available through the Free Tv week banner last week. Way to go! 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@jay_ba05252​ 

We apologize you are experiencing issues with AMC+ content. I can assure you that AMC+ Free TV Week content is still available. All Xfinity customers with an Xfinity ID can access select AMC+ programming and episodes including:

• Gangs of London – Season 1.
  • The Walking Dead – Season 11A-B.
  • The Walking Dead: World Beyond – Season 1.
  • A Discovery of Witches – Seasons 1-2.
  • Dark Winds – Season 1.
  • Moonhaven – Season 1.
  • Happy Valley – Seasons 1-2. 
  • Pantheon – Season 1.
  • 61st Street – Season 1.
  • Kin – Season 1.
  • Slasher: Flesh and Blood.
  • Creepshow – Seasons 1-2.
  • That Dirty Black Bag – Season 1.
  • The Ipcress File – Season 1.
  • Rivieria – Seasons 1-2.

Is there specific content you saw that is no longer displaying as free for you?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Is that the only content that is free?

In the app, you navigate to AMC+ movies, and select Wailing (Free TV week banner => AMC+ => Movies (view all) => Wailing)

the movie is not available to watch, only to buy

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_934a87​ 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. As mentioned previously in this thread: "All Free TV Week content can be accessed by either saying "Free" into your Xfinity Voice Remote or by navigating to the Free TV Week tile in the On Demand section of your guide. Please note, you will not be able to access Free TV Week content by navigating directly to a network channel or app."

We ask that you please re-attempt to access AMC+ content via that Free TV Week On Demand tile. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues or have any other questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here