jay_ba05252's profile

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 4:06 PM

Closed

Free tv week November 22, 2022

Supposedly today was the beginning of Free TV week but some of the channels and movies that were supposed to be included are not. Epix. AMC+. for example. I’m a rewards member. I don’t even see a mention of this on the Xfinity guide anymore. It’s been plastered at the bottom of the Xfinity menu for the past week but now it’s gone. The movie Smile is under the Free section but actually it’s not. What gives??

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Free TV Week 2022 - Presented by Xfinity Rewards

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. Woke up excited to watch some of the content I added to My List for Free TV Week, but everything is asking for a subscription.
Its weird because normally when there's a free week, Xfinity has a banner on the platform that guides you to the free content and I don't see that either...

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@user_3f3092​ I did a system refresh and I can see some Starz content but AMC+ says Subscribe still and yeah all those banners are gone. No idea what’s going on. Wish they’d let us know with an email or some kind of update. That’d be great. 

Contributor

• 

203 Messages

2 years ago

We're seeing the same thing.  A few Starz items are free, others all have $$ and "Free with subscription".  Same with Showtime, AMC+.  Not what I'd call "free".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here