Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (35.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Paramount Plus With Showtime - IMPOSSIBLE to Sign Into App with Subscription from Xfinity

So I renewed another annual contract and added Max and "Paramount Plus with Showtime" to my bundle for $5 a month each. When I try to log into my new Paramount+ account through their direct app, it will not accept my Xfinity credentials, so I had to dig through the website to find the providers lis

Question

I cannot see My Equipment

I think that my account is messed up. First when I open the https://www.xfinity.com/hub?cid=cust   I only see Joseph Platinum Sign out No email, Voice or TV. Then now I was trying to see My Equipment  and I get We are having some trouble connecting to My Accoun

Question

Should I remove Commscope CSAPDU5VP Drop Amplifier?

I recently dropped TV and phone service and just have Internet now. I have a Commscope CSAPDU5P drop amplifier on the feed into the house.  The cable modem is connected to Out 2.  Do I really need this drop amplifier any more since the only thing connected to it is the cable modem (TG4482

Question

About to have a meltdown attempting to cancel my mom's service

I spent like an hour trying to help my mom cancel her Internet so she can get something cheaper, they have doubled the cost on her... Cant do it online, says error when you request a call back(only option). Then if you call manually it puts you on hold for a min then hangs up on you, tried 5 times.

Question

No incoming emails

As of March 1st at midnight, I have failed to recieve any emails and did send one to my daughter and she recieved it along with my wife. They tried to reply back, nothing!

Question

Customer service hangs up on me when I call

I'm trying to cancel my Xfinity membership as I move and whenever I call customer service it plays music and then an automated voice says "good bye" and it hangs up on me. Why can't I get ahold of customer service or talk to a person? Why do they make it so hard to cancel membership or schedule a ca

Question

Not getting advertised uplink speed.

Own Cable Modem: Netgear CM1000v2 Plan: 800/100 Am able to get 800+ downlink but uplink is stuck around 25. Chatted with agent and was mentioned that 100Mbps uplink will only be available if I rent the Cable modem from them. Is it a true statement?

Question

Cancel my account

I've been trying to cancel my account.  When I get to be on hold after a lengthy phone tree, the phone hangs up on me.  I've tried multiple times. Chat support refuses to connect me to an agent. And, the schedule call back feature surprisingly (?) doesn't work. They make it hard to can

Question

xumo remote voice control

So far, once I implemented steps I found in this forum, I have been able to get my xumo box up and running (and staying connected - for now) but the voice control for the remote does not work. Anyone else?

Question

buffering after midnight every night

We have great speed during the day. After midnight EVERY NIGHT I start having buffering. Comcast often claims in forums this is due to increased traffic. I think not at that time of night. Calling Customer Service is a waste of time - all they want to do is run you through the only support they know

Question

Closed

Cancel service

Would like to cancel my service, have tried calling to be hung up on multiple times after going through the automated messages. The website refuses to let me schedule any form of callback saying its either down or the webpage doesn't load.  The Xfinity assistant tool is utterly useless and an

Question

Two computers fighting over IP

I recently built my GF her pc, using my old mb, cpu, and ram, and she replaced the storage and gpu so no old OS or anything. My new pc only has the same storage and gpu from the old setup. Whenever both computers are on at the same time they fight over IP and get kicked off the internet every 5 seco

Question

Verification emails not coming

Can’t get email verifications ever.

Question

We are getting Bounceback emails for emails sent to any comcast.net users

We have a newsletter sent out weekly to over 2000 email address and about 2 weeks ago, we have started to get bounce-backs for all comcast.net emails 24 hours after being sent. We had no issue until this time. I believe our email we use for the newsletter is getting blocked. Any chance we can get th

Question

Can't send email from outlook

Starting a couple days ago, Outlook stopped sending emails for my comcast.net account. I can still receive emails.  I can also ping the port at smtp.comcast.net:465.  It seems my attempt to connect to the port is being rejected by the server.  Password is correct (am receiving emails

Question

Accepted Solution

Cable down from house to utility pole

Cable down from storm. How do I report this?

Question

Please add an option to schedule a manual recording and let you record earlier than 2 minutes, options here please

i have a scheduled recording and when it starts at the designated time, the program is in the middle. Even saying to start 2 minutes earlier means i miss most of it..  could you consider letting recording start 5, 10, even 30 minutes earlier. Longer than the 2 minutes max you can start early n

Question

email only shows messages received today and yesterday - I need older emails

email only shows messages received today and yesterday - I need older emails too please.

Question

Downed cable line

Downed cable line by my house

Question

Official Solution

After updating passwords, I can no longer send eMails via Outlook

This morning I logged into xfinity.com and was asked to update my password. I have 4 eMail accounts across 2 different desktops for different family members.  I changed the password on two of my accounts.  I then went into Outlook and updated the password for those 2 accounts.  Right

Question

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here