Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (33.4K)

Activity
Please remove ads and promotions from the App

Now that you are forcing us to us the App (which sucks but the way) to manage my xFi service, please remove all ads and promotions and just show things I need to manage my account.  And please remove the "Claim my Pod" most of all.   Not only does it take up too much space on the mai

Question

• Your Home Network

Upgrade

Is there an upgrade coming to Scottsbury Drive to Scottsbury Terrace in Germantown, MD. 20876

Question

• Customer Service

Stream app not showing recordings

Why can't I see my DVR recordings on my stream app?

Question

• Xfinity Stream App

Cancel services

I have been trying to cancel my service for weeks to no avail this is ridiculous

Question

• Customer Service

Many years of emails, but not all, have suddenly disappeared from my cell phone and PC Xfinity In Box

Hello, I use my Comcast email account on my Apple cell phone, and a windows 10 PC. Yesterday I saw that emails in my In Box between 6/2009 and 8/2022 were gone. 13 years gone. Emails from all years before 2009 remain, and some (but not all) emails received after 8/7/22 remain. Test email sent since

Question

• Email

I’m not getting 300

I just upgraded how do I get up to 300

Question

• Your Home Network

How the Heck Do I Get an Internet Only Service?

I have had it up to here with trying to upgrade my stuff. For a company that wants my money, Xfinity seems pretty determined to make me unenthused about giving them more of it. Here's the skinny... I got my plan a long time ago. It was 75Mbps at like $85/month(not including fees). I got grandfath

Question

• Customer Service

Cable maintenance crew

I had a maintenance crew come out and work on a cable pedal store on my property. They dug quite a deep pole and didn’t restore the area. They left an electrical transformer partially buried by the dirt and they tore up a border along my gravel driveway. How can I get this cleaned up properly. Th

Question

• Customer Service

Service outage in Fremont, CA, AGAIN

Anyone else is having service outage at this level of frequency? This is the 4th or 5th time in the last month or month and half that our service has been cut. Every time it takes at least 24 hours, sometimes 48 hours to restore the services. With everyone working from home these days, this is serio

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity recorded only one part of crossover event TV program

Last night the Law & Order series had a 3-part crossover event. I scheduled part-1 (Law & Order: Organized Crime) to record as a one time program at 7:00pm.I scheduled part-2 (Law & Order: SVU) to record as a one time program at  8:00pm.Part -3 (Law & Order) is set to record

Question

• Channels and Programming

DVR deleting recordings

Lately my recordings that I have had for a while like years that I watch over and over again are automatically just deleting themselves. I had the whole series of Murder she baked and that is deleting themselves one by one all of a sudden.  I had the All of my heart series and now that's start

Question

• X1

Speed

When should I see it up too 300

Question

• Customer Service

Tv cuts in and out

Tech was here last week but after the rain today we have he same on and off condition

Question

• Customer Service

Xfinity keeps making me reset my account password once a week

For the past 4 weeks, every weekend, I wake up in the morning to my email login not working and making me reset my password. This *always* happens between 12:07 and 12:08 AM when I am sleeping, so it's not anything I'm doing. I go through the reset (I'm running out of passwords that I can remember!)

Question

• Customer Service

Not receiving emails from some senders

A couple of years ago, Comcast seemed to block all of the emails I was receiving from my Nextdoor neighborhood group. The Nextdoor emails were not showing up in Spam, they just stopped coming abruptly when before that they had been coming regularly.  I tried resubscribing and it worked for a s

Question

• Email

Who has the authority to delete my comments?

A user who is listed as an "Expert" - are they an Xfinity employee? Are they given the ability to censure users or delete their posts/comments? I had a 5 hour marathon session the other night with Xfinity support via direct messaging, and Xfinity was NOT considerate of my time, and was NOT helpf

Question

• Customer Service

Make/Model of modem/router equipment provided by Xfinity to rent with an Xfinity Internet account

Let's say a customer signs up for Xfinity internet service. They agree to rent Xfinity modem and router equipment.  What specific make and model of modem and router will they receive?I am doing research comparing features and functionality of various xfinity-compatible equipment.  I would

Question

• Customer Service

Internet outage in Fremont, California

We experienced internet outage again in our area and the ETA to resume service is 10 pm tonight. Does anyone know what happened? We just had an outage few days ago for over 10 hours.

Question

• Customer Service

Error Code XRE-03059

This frequently reoccurring error code shutting me out of six of my most watched channels. Equipment is almost brand new, and the issue started before the switch over to this new equipment. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when the error is occurring. Not dependent on weather or time of

Question

• Channels and Programming

Free UPS Pickup is Not Actually Free?

On the Xfinity returns page, it explicitly says that UPS at-home pick up will be free. Here is the exact quote: "Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19): We're now offering you more ways to return your equipment. You can schedule a free at-home UPS pickup, return your devices at a UPS Store, or re

Question

• Customer Service

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here