CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 5:31 PM

Closed

Peacock Subscription Activations

**UPDATE 07/18/2023**

We’re aware some customers may have been having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. Peacock and their technology partner have implemented a fix and you should now be able to activate your subscription.

Please try again and thank you for your patience.

For additional information, please see our Peacock subscription changes and FAQs article

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I do not see an activation banner for me to click to activate. Please help. The XFinity Support Agent was no help at all and misled me to go to Peacock to subscribe. 

Official Employee

• 

973 Messages

@leoberns We apologize for the continued trouble. Please check your email and continue to attempt activation again. Thanks.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

10 months ago

When I got to Xfinity Assistant and click the activate link, I am continuously getting an error message stating that the offer is not active. Do better, Xfinity!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey there @amstery, thanks for trying to redeem that reward and for your continued interest in our awesome Peacock app. Are you trying to redeem the reward through the Xfinity app or the Xfintiy website? When you get a chance, can you try deleting/reinstalling the app, or clearing your cache? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I also can not get a banner to show on the rewards page.  How best to start?

Official Employee

• 

886 Messages

Hey @Spartanfool,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. We did encounter an issue with the redemption and banner a couple of days ago, that has since been resolved as of yesterday morning. Are you still experiencing issues with the redemption of the Peacock subscription on Xfinity Rewards? Please let us know at your next available convenience. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I received a email today saying I have access to peacock subscription for 2 years free due to my xfinity internet plan.

I’m trying to activate it and I can’t 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free subscription for 2 years of peacock

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same here.  I'm losing years of my life trying to figure out how to get the "activation button".

Official Employee

• 

852 Messages

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @Luisrios524. We are aware that some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

2 Messages

still not working thank your genius engineers for not testing their code. I want a reason why you sent out an email suggesting we are getting something when we are not? It sounds like you are lying just to get new people to sign up. Also are you going to send out an email when you fix this? I bet not

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Oh no! We can help, @user_ed8f8b! To get started can you please clarify your level of service as well as the steps you're taking to redeem your reward, please? 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

I completely understand how this ongoing issue is frustrating. We are working to get this resolved for you. When is the last time you tried activating the promotion? I would recommend trying again as some customers have reported it to be working for them now. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

Just spent 32 minutes with an agent that said I should feel sorry for them since they have to deal with people calling about Peacock.  What [Edited: "Language"]?  That's customer service?

Been without this service for weeks, even though I get emails all the time telling me I'm eligible for being a gig-speed customer and a platinum member or something.  NONE of the activation methods have worked.  How has this dragged on for weeks?

This agent actually had the nerve to say that the support team recommended that I subscribe and pay $4.99 a month and then call and ask for a credit if/when the issue is resolved.  

The latest is that I'm receiving the same "offer is not active" message that's already been posted.  Seriously - how can this be an issue for so long?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

973 Messages

@R5Ryder We are sorry for the continued trouble. We ask for you to check your email, and try activation again. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Hello, 

I got a notice that I am eligible for Peacock Premium at no additional cost due to My Intenet subscription but unfortunately everytime that I click the activation button I receive an error Message and I do not have access to watch Peacock as of right now. Is there anyway to fix this?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_e9d276 thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We are aware of the issue and it should be resolved by now since our team worked hard to fix it. Are you still having the issue currently? 

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

10 months ago

OK this is getting more and more bizarre... I got yet another email with explicit steps on how to activate it, but when I click the link in the email, NOTHING happens. It opens the assistant which does not have a banner or offer anything about Peacock and also DOES NOT redirect me to the Peacock website. And when I login at Peacock I STILL have NO active subscription...

I tried in different browsers. Made sure there is no adblocker or anything else interfering...

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I am a diamond reward member with a current account. I am not seeing the offer in either the xfinity assistant or the reward page itself.

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

10 months ago

why was my last post marked as "PRIVATE" and I can only see it, when I am logged in????

Here is what the post said I am just excluding the screenshot of the new email I received:

OK this is getting more and more bizarre... I got yet another email with explicit steps on how to activate it, but when I click the link in the email, NOTHING happens. It opens the assistant which does not have a banner or offer anything about Peacock and also DOES NOT redirect me to the Peacock website. And when I login at Peacock I STILL have NO active subscription...

I tried in different browsers. Made sure there is no adblocker or anything else interfering...

(edited)

Visitor

• 

29 Messages

@gigabit_user​   

Yeah, I got the same email today (3 weeks late, first email ever). I hoped it would solve the issue because the link provided in the email (to Xfinity Assistant) looked like it had other user-info and something about "manual peacock banner" in the string. But it made no difference...after using the link and signing in to Assistant, there still wasn't a banner/button. So it was the same thing as every day for the past 3 weeks...

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

@user_783eb0​ yes. same for me. somehow the forwarding does not seem to work. So many people wasted so much time on this already Comcast should start to think about ways to compensate us for this major Duck Up...

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@gigabit_user​ 

why was my last post marked as "PRIVATE" and I can only see it, when I am logged in????

<snip>

I marked it as Public.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

@Again​ thanks @Again

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

10 months ago

why was my last post marked as "PRIVATE" ...

Forum Administrator @XfinityJessie has posted:

...  the forum will automatically privatize any post that either has some type of guideline violation or has images attached. Images are typically approved by our team within 24-48 hours after being posted ...

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/disappearing-forum-posts/606894c37437b81d05b7b638?commentId=606b25cb322c887da0f3c0a2

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

@BruceW​ Thanks BruceW

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 months ago

I got the email (gigabit customer) and it didn't work on the mobile browser, it only worked when I was on my desktop PC. If you're having problems on your mobile device, try on a desktop or laptop.  Good luck everybody! I wish I would have taken screenshots but there was a new widget/button in the Xfinity assistant after I signed in that took me to a new page on Peacock to sign up. I hope everybody on here is able to sign up shortly!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I'm a gigabit customer and received the email about the peacock subscription update, but there is no prompt or banner in my account or xfinity assistant. My account is current, but maybe the problem is I previously used the flex account to sign in to peacock?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I am a Diamond rewards Internet customer.  I got the email and did all the steps several times.  I have never got the activation button.  The reward does say its claimed.  I cancelled my .99 cent plan for 12 months that is up in October.  I went back to Xfinity Assistant and there is no banner.   Why is this not working properly?  Make this user friendly.  We are all doing the steps you provided and we are still not able to get the reward.  Please assist.

Official Employee

• 

779 Messages

Hello @user_b1f921 Thanks for coming to our community for help with your Peacock activation concerns. I would like to review your account to see if everything is on order and see what we can do to help!
Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

10 months ago

I am a Diamond rewards Internet customer.  I got the email and did all the steps several times.  I have never got the activation button.  The reward does say its claimed.   I went back to Xfinity Assistant and there is no banner.   Why is this not working properly?  Make this user friendly.  We are all doing the steps you provided and we are still not able to get the reward. I've opened a ticket, contacted Xfinity almost daily since June 27th, STILL no fix. How can it take so long to resolve this????

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Peacock Premium must be great watching the Invisible Man on. :)

Official Employee

• 

963 Messages

@user_bd5d6b, We are aware that Peacock is still having issues and our engineers are working to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here