CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 5:31 PM

Closed

Peacock Subscription Activations

**UPDATE 07/18/2023**

We’re aware some customers may have been having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. Peacock and their technology partner have implemented a fix and you should now be able to activate your subscription.

Please try again and thank you for your patience.

For additional information, please see our Peacock subscription changes and FAQs article

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

1 year ago

(Edited 8/11/23 for UPDATE re bill)

Hi! 

We're gig-speed and Diamond/Platinum level, have not lost access to Peacock Premium (yet).

However, I was never able to redeem the Diamond Reward bec it was unresponsive. Clicking on it did nothing. A couple of days ago the Reward disappeared. Curious, I looked at my Peacock account onscreen and it's changed, too. It used to say that we should log in to Xfinity to set parental controls, etc. Now it says that I need to ACTIVATE Peacock, although it's still billed to Xfinity. But there's nowhere on the xfinity.com/account page to do that.

I've been keeping track of all the changes & taken screenshots, etc., & have documented everything here (as a post & additional comments): https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/billing/cant-find-the-peacock-reward-for-diamondplatinum-level-customers-who-also-have-gig-speed-update/64a6ee1dce76231eba579146 - in case the details are useful. 

As I said, we can still access Peacock (as of right now) so I haven't asked for help. But I don't want our Xfinity-paid subscription to disappear at the end of 2 years bec I was unable to find our Diamond Reward to redeem it. We enjoy Peacock and would really like to keep it.

So...I hope someone can help. 

Thank you.

:)

Edit, 8/11/23:

Our bill now has an expiration date for Peacock. I think this is incorrect. 

Please see link above for updated information. 

(edited)

4 Messages

1 year ago

Still not working and the Premier League season starts today so I just signed back up while I wait for this to get figured out. At least I got the $2.99 "special" rate but the frustrations with this whole thing are just off the charts 🤬

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@user_c6fc82​ I know! The Premiere League starts today. It's the only reason I want Peacock.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

How do you open a ticket?

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

1 year ago

I opened a ticket through Reddit (subreddit /r/Comcast_Xfinity) last week.  I would suggest posting over there.  The representatives over there are pretty responsive.  Today they sent me an update that they tried to add it manually but ran into issues on their end.  It sounds like the whole system is completely screwed.  Who knows when/if it will get resolved.  BTW, my initial ticket I opened through the Xfinity support site on 7/5 still has not been responded to.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@randman11​ Thank you!

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

@randman11​ , any update on your success or lack of success going the Reddit route?

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

@user_45613f​ They sent me another update yesterday to say they're still working on it.

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

@randman11​ , Thanks for the update,

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

I did get a billing update last night that shows the Peacock Premium has been added to the account for 0.00. But I still don't have any access via the Peacock app on my phone or the pc using the peacock on it. I'll give it a day and try it again.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I recently received this email from Xfinity....

Enjoy Peacock Premium at no extra cost with Xfinity Rewards

As a special perk of being an Xfinity Internet customer and Diamond or Platinum member of Xfinity Rewards, you can now get Peacock Premium by signing into your account and redeeming your reward.

I followed the links in the email, but it never took me to the page to activate the offer. I also checked all offers on the Rewards page and did not see this. The Chat function was pretty useless with generic answers. Any suggestions you might have will be appreciated.
Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Rewards Peacock Offer

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us and for verifying the steps you have taken @rsz93! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thanks XfinityAldrik. I sent a direct message to the Support Team with requested information. Fingers crossed.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Awesome! Appreciate all of your time and patience. We are excited to help.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have both high speed internet and Diamond rewards and I am so far unable to get the free peacock subscription to work either way.  I’ve called support several times and I keep being told that “it is being worked on by either xfinity or peacock”.  My statements show that I should have peacock but I’m not actually getting it yet.  When will this be fixed?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Free Peacock Premium not working

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_LSS30, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the Peacock subscription, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

It has been a month since I received the email saying I now have Peacock for free for two years. Surprise! I still don't have Peacock. I have opened a ticket but have not heard back yet, have tried every day to log onto Peacock, and nothing. It is now the second week of the Premiere League and I'm really beyond upset. I do have to say, Xfinity's billing is on-point. I get the bills like clockwork. Follow through on technical issues? Not so much.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_85dc3e Hey there, let's take a closer look to see how we can get this resolved for good. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

Just got another update from xfinity and the pop up was in the assistant. Clicked that and then over to the peacock page and logged in. Now it shows as being controlled via xfinity. so hopefully this closes the saga for me. good luck everyone.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Thanks for working with our team to get this resolved, @Gregg_1969.

For Community knowledge, The Reward team had to fix an equipment error on the account to manually add Peacock to the account. From there the activation banner still did not show up in the Xfinity Assistant. The team then manually reset the Peacock account which caused the activation banner to show up in the Xfinity Assistant. We were then able to use the banner to link the Xfinity account to the Peacock account which made the content work.

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

@XfinityRay​ Still nothing here and I claimed it on 6/27/2023................

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @taylorjm28 I am sorry to hear that you still are not able to claim your peacock offer. I would like to take a look at your account.  Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I too have been waiting since 6/27 and still nothing!!

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

Signed in on xfinity today chat.when to homepage of xfinity used Apple  iPad.  Saw messages about outrage. Deleted message. Saw another message about bill. Deleted it. Low and behold,

next message said activate peacock now!!

activated followed the prompt and signed in. The next set said add password was not lite up.  Drops screen and went into peacock app. Signed out and back in.

went back to app where xfinity took me to peacock. Where it said add password .  Was now lite up. Signed in. And said you have successfully activated peacock.. wanted to pass it on. Hopefully ,

it will work for some of you.

17 Messages

@user_ecbc4f​   Happy you have yours!!  I tried this and still no luck but I'll try again later....I'll ask for a $5.99 credit for now! :)

New Poster

• 

12 Messages

1 year ago

I still do not have Peacock.   Does anyone know why only some subscribers have peacock and others do not?  Or why a month ago I was told that 'a banner' is needed and tech sppt would call me and let me know the status.   Is anyone else being lied to, as much as me?

1 Message

1 year ago

I have been trying for 2 hours to find and claim my free Peacock for diamond members - no luck.  Can you help?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_685b74!  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  So that you can get you the assistance you need, please feel free to shoot us a direct message detailing your issue so that we can get stared. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

4 Messages

1 year ago

Sign out of peacock on the tv app. Look for a prompt or code. go to website https://www.peacocktv.com/activate

4 Messages

@user_6b08f7​ Also YOU MUST SIGN IN TO PEACOCK WITH XFINITY USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

I'm not a bot either. I sent a request around the middle of July and checked in once or twice a week. So hopefully if you go that route, it might be quicker to be resolved. Good Luck

17 Messages

@user_6b08f7​  There appears to be a different solution for everyone.  Signing into Peacock with my X user and pass doesn't work for me.  :(  Thanks for the suggestion though. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

[Edited: "Solicitation"] I got a personal call to review my complaint. Wound up getting free month of service to settle my complaint. I had found 1 year peacock special for 19.99 using my crew card shopping app. The free month of service covered the peacock. Issue solved. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

activating direct messaging

thanks !

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_4d6d4e​ 

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_4d6d4e Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our team for assistance with your Peacock subscription. I have received your DM, and look forward to working with you today! 

1 Message

1 year ago

I'm also a diamond member that tried to activate the peacock reward. When following the instructions in the email going to the chat there was no peacock banner.  Also on my cable box all i get is an offer for 2.99 peacock. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello there @Kon22!  Thanks so much for taking the time to voice your concerns with being able to access Peacock.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team to assist in addressing your concerns.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get to work on this for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Clearly after all of this time Comcast has not managed to fix this issue. Skate America is airing on Peacock, and the inability to activate my reward after claiming it and both chatting with and calling Xfinity is infuriating. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here