eagle252's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jun 15, 2021 9:04 AM

firestick xfinity tv app not syncing with the video in the recorded programs this is happening on both of my 4k firesticks

When playing some of my recorded content through the firestick the audio and video are not syncing up with each other. The same content acts the same way on both of my 4k firesticks forcing me to watch that content on the cable box. I bought the firesticks to be able to watch all my TV services without having to switch back and forth. This is frustrating is there a fix? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app refreshed the firestick done all I could think of besides setting the device back to the factory settings and starting over and I'm not about to do that.

Responses

Accepted Solution

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

1 m ago

Hello @eagle252, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to bring this issue to our attention. As someone who truly enjoys keeping up with my shows and watching my recorded content, I can definitely see how inconvenient and frustrating it would be trying to watch your recorded shows without the audio and video syncing up. We definitely want to further look into what is going on so that we can reach a resolution to this, and my team can certainly assist you. 

To confirm are you experiencing these same problems when watching your recorded content on the cable box? Also, do you happen to have the Xfinity Stream app downloaded on any of your mobile devices? If so, have you attempted to see if you run into this same syncing problem when watching your recorded content through the mobile device(s)?

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

suesheba

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

5 d ago

I have the same problem.  I am using the app on the Firestick.   I just recorded an AMC program and the audio and visual are totally out of sync.  This has never happened when I've recorded this same program.  I have multiple Firesticks and they are acting the same way . All of my other recordings are fine.  This happened a month or so ago with a CBS recording.  I had never had a problem until then.  This same program does not have a problem when I use the website or an Ipad.  It is only with the Firestick app.  I have reset the Firestick, cleared the cache and reinstalled the app.  Nothing has fixed the problem.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 d ago

I have the same problem (intermittently) using the app on a Samsung TV. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 d ago

I also have this issue on a fire stick

New to the Community?

Start Here