U

Thursday, September 19th, 2024 5:49 PM

FREE Smart Watch are FRAUD Offers

DO NOT TAKE THE FREE SMART WATCH OFFER!! What a scam. They've been charging me a device fee from the get go!! I've now got 2 "free" watches because 3 weeks ago they said to return the first watch to the Xfinity store and the store said no they can't take it, I've had no less then 3 hours of phone calls about false promises and lies from Xfinity. You lie saying it's free then charge me for the device, you lie about activation period, you lie about letting me return the watch and want to send me a new one and just send the first watch back. Lie again. I've spent hours on the phone with Xfinity. I'm seeking assistance from my bank and looking into legal action. I cannot believe the horrendous customer service Xfinity offers. I will not be sad to end this relationship soon. 

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

10 hours ago

I am going to say this for the millionth time on this forUm and then I'm never saying it again… If you do not see the offer on the website, it is not legit! PERIOD! No employee has the authority to give a free watch or a free phone and I will never understand why people don't get that.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here