Closed

connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/ redirects to my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

Good afternoon,

I ran a email refresh on our end - let me know if you continue to have issues.

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

2 years ago

@a3r32a4faw43a 

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Official Employee

• 

980 Messages

2 years ago

Hey @a3r32a4faw43a,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing some of the web pages. As a first troubleshooting step, we will need you to restart the networking equipment such as the cable modem and any third-party router that you may have connected. Could you please power down the devices for 20-30 seconds, plug the modem in first until it is fully online, then plug in the router until it is fully online then test the connection to the web page? Please let us know at your next available convenience. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing some of the web pages. 

Read my post again, SLOWLY. You missed a lot of detail and important information.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

704 Messages

My apologies for the confusion. We can check the account for any user id disconnections and help to create a ticket for our backend team to correct any errors that may be coming through. Please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address to get started. 

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3OXv6oD
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

We can check the account for any user id disconnections

This statement tells me that you do not understand my original post. Please read the original post slowly.

I have already messaged Xfinity Support n July 31st 8pm PST. No response.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here