ncr4's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 1:39 PM

Closed

Peacock Premium offer for diamond customer was activated but not working

I activated the Reward for diamond customers to get free Peacock Premium but its never worked for me. Had numerous calls and chats but agents just keep asking me same basic questions and same things to try ... like do you see activate button, did you get an email after to accepted the reward, etc. I keep telling them I did go though the entire activate steps. I just never got Peacock Premium access (re)added to the gmail account I had already had access to free Peacock Premium that had been offered to those with a Flex box that ended June 26th.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @ncr4, thank you for taking the time to reach out on our Xfinity Forum  I understand your concern with the Peacock subscription, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. Let's start with this, please use this link to subscribe https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. Once there you will want to click on the "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" You will then enter the email address and password you want associated with the Peacock account. This can be the same as your Xfinity account, but it does not have to be. If you have a previous Peacock account and want to retain the preferences/history, you should use the same email address you normally use to log in. Xfinity Rewards Diamond and Platinum members with Xfinity Internet can redeem a special offer for Peacock Premium at no additional cost from the Xfinity Rewards website. You must be enrolled in Xfinity Rewards to take advantage of the offer. Once the offer is redeemed, you’ll continue to have access to Peacock Premium as long as you remain enrolled in Xfinity Rewards as a Diamond or Platinum member with Xfinity Internet. Are you now able to subscribe?

If you are still having issues we will need to access your account. To do so, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. Click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityKrista​ Having same problem.  When I click my email from Rewards after I claimed Peacock, there is no Activate Now banner at the top of Xfinity Assistant so can't activate Peacock.  Can somebody check my account; still have the Peacock reward in my Xfinity Rewards Account History.  Need some help.  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@seanbldvlfn24, We would be happy to assist you. Please send us a DM with your name and full address by doing the following:

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKrista​ This solution doesn't work.

1 Message

@XfinityAngie​ I am having the same issue and none of these suggestions work

Official Employee

• 

740 Messages

@user_v1jsmd My team can help you with your rewards issues today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I’m having the same problem as a Platinum Rewards member and have been struggling with it since 7/1. I redeemed the offer, but have never seen the Activate link as I was supposed to. 

Every couple of weeks I’ll reach back out to support, but keep being told they are work it on it, give them some time, and someone will follow up with me. 

Been about 5 weeks and still nothing. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Having the same problem since June 26, 2023no one can help

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Same problem here too. They say it will be resolved in 24 hours...

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Me too. Never received an email, never saw an activate "banner" or button. But when I got to my rewards, it shows that I chose that reward.

3 Messages

1 year ago

Same hear going on a month no free peacock just promises

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello there @user_119330 thanks for using our Forums as a tool to get in contact with out team. We are sorry you are having issues redeeming that reward and we are here to assist you. Please send us a DM to get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

1 year ago

I still have the original email after claiming it but no way to activate it. Numerous chats, tickets opened and steps followed without a resolution. 43 days and nothing to show for it. 

Official Employee

• 

836 Messages

Good Afternoon @taylorjm28 We're just following up. Have you been able to activate your Peacock services?  If not, please follow these steps below and let us know if you're unable to do so, or what specific error messages you're seeing. 

1. Go to https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ 

1. Click "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" 
  2. Banner should take you to Peacock website to continue activation.
  3. Enter the email and password you want associated with their Peacock account. ( If you had a previous Peacock account and want to retain your preferences/history, please use your prior login information)
  4. If you receive the error message "We are unable to link to your Xfinity account. You may already have Peacock Premium. Learn More" you have a 3rd party login(Roku, Amazon, Apple etc.) You'll need to cancel this subscription via Peacock in order to re-enroll the Banner Premium offer. 

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

@XfinityAlfonso 

Hi!

I've been searching for current fixes, just tried the one above, landed on the generic Assistant page (no Peacock references). But I think our issue is different so I'm disappointed but not too surprised.

We never lost Peacock (and I'm very grateful for that). 

Our account is gig-speed and Diamond level. 

We received an email about the 2 yr gig-speed deal & it's reflected in our most current bill.

But I've never been able to redeem the Diamond Reward. Our Rewards page has changed over the past few weeks. A "responsive" Peacock Reward was never present; now there's none at all.

Here's my original post, with the details: 

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/billing/cant-find-the-peacock-reward-for-diamondplatinum-level-customers-who-also-have-gig-speed-update/64a6ee1dce76231eba579146

I also have screenshots.

Can you help? If this is still being worked on, I understand if we need to wait. But I do think it's time for me ask.

Robin

:)

(edited for link & formatting)

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

I am a Platinum rewards member as well.  No Peacock Premium anywhere in my profile.

Could you please assist?

Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Greetings, @wb2903! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Peacock Premium subscription, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

4 Messages

I have also been in the same situation since the beginning of August, when we realized we no longer had access to Peacock.  I had Peacock since it was available, and I continue to qualify not only because I have Gigabit Internet, but because I am a Diamond Member and have been a customer for 23 years.  No explanation why I was cut off, and I have emails about the recent Peacock announcement that said no action is required and I will have Peacock Premium through June 25, 2025.

Desperately seeking support, and Comcast should be ashamed of their new App. Everything (as well as via the web pages) directs you there for support, yet all support searches or chats lead you dead ends and/or circles back to solutions that already didn't work.

I understand that I pay a premium for the X1 service, since the integration, searches, and voice commands are unparalleled... when they work.  It boggles my mind that, when you do talk to a real person, something simple like this cannot be resolved.  I now have two ECM tickets for this, and other than canned email acknowledgements, I have never received any follow ups or explanations at all.

I am starting to review alternatives to Comcast/xFinity, and believe me, after 23 years, that is something difficult to admit.

Official Employee

• 

759 Messages

Hello, @user_4e8ec0! Please, follow the steps below. If that doesn't work, can you let me know what step you got stuck on?

1. Go to https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ 
  2. Click "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" 
  3. Banner should take you to Peacock website to continue activation.
  4. Enter the email and password you want associated with their Peacock account. ( If you had a previous Peacock account and want to retain your preferences/history, please use your prior login information)
  5. If you receive the error message "We are unable to link to your Xfinity account. You may already have Peacock Premium. Learn More" you have a 3rd party login(Roku, Amazon, Apple etc.) You'll need to cancel this subscription via Peacock in order to re-enroll the Banner Premium offer. 

(Edited: Formatting)

(edited)

4 Messages

@XfinityTony​ 

I have seen the recommendations you posted before.  Unfortunately clicking on the link you provide only brings me to the Xfinity Assistant, which is the exact robot that doesn't allow freeform questions and forces your choices so it can provide canned responses.  My choices there are "Billing and Payments", "Troubleshoot TV", "Manage My Account", and "XFinity Privacy Center".

There is no banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" nor is there an "Activate Now" button.  As stated, I only see the same frustrating robot support assistant I have complained about.

I have already gone through Peacock support, and they insist it is an xFinity issue, and that it must be activated on xFinity's end.  What about the two ECM tickets - why has nobody followed up on them?

And what does it mean when my most recent statement has a line stating:

Peacock Premium Included $0.00

At No Extra Cost ($5.99/mo. Value) For 24 Months Then Regular Rates Apply If You Choose To Continue Service.
The end date of your promotion is Jun 25, 2025

Finally, I have all forum notifications on for both email and platform, yet I received no notification that you responded to my initial message.  Why does it seem like xFinity is falling apart, and why is this Peacock issue so difficult to resolve when it is clear to everyone I have interacted with that I 100% qualify for free access???

I am at my wits end.

Official Employee

• 

759 Messages

@user_4e8ec0
I get how frustrating this is. This is an issue that our teams are still working on. I don't want you to feel like your voice is going unheard. In the meantime, we are attempting some additional steps to see if we can get past the issue. Judging by the charge on your bill, eligibility is not a question. The issue is getting the activation process started. Would you mind clearing your cache and cookies and attempting the Xfinity Assistant link again? I assure you that we are doing everything we possibly can.

1 Message

10 months ago

I have the same issue. I activated the reward for Peacock premium, and no code has been sent. I have contacted xfinity multiple times, and they still have not sent the activation code. So disappointing!

4 Messages

10 months ago

I have the same issue.  It should not be hard to activate this.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I have the same issue. The reward is listed but no banner to click on to activate the offer. Any assistance would be appreciated.

2 Messages

10 months ago

Same issue here.  Come on, now, xfinity.  This is a known issue for months and it goes unresolved.  Get it together already!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Same issue and was told last Wednesday that they are working on it and should have it resolved I. 24-48 hours.  The xfinity assistant is so unbelievably not helpful at all and you can’t get to someone to discuss the issue - very frustrating- not a great rewards program if you ask me!

(edited)

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Right?! Nothing like being rewarded with wasted time and frustration. Sadly, typical Xfinity!

1 Message

10 months ago

I'm having the same problem- I'm a diamond member - my account said I have redeemed the Peacock Premium app - but it will not activate on my TV.

I've spent at least two hours on the phone and "chatting" but still no result.  I don't know if it's a Peacock or Xfinity problem, but I have my hunches -- (Xfinity)

1 Message

I am having the same problem.   I never got the activation banner and I cannot even figure out how to direct message Xfinity.  The assistant is no help.  Please help me to get peacock!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_upfqo5 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinty Forums. I would be happy to review your account and see where things are at with getting signed up for Peacock. To get started, please send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

All the same problems here.  First it was wait 2 hours for code, then next call was wait 24 hours , then next was 6 days. There is no fix for the issue  except cut cord which I have done at another home and a different provider.  The people in the Philippines have no idea how to fix the problem  so don't waist the time.

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

10 months ago

I am a diamond rewards member and have been able to get the activation link to direct me back to PEACOCK.  However, I can not activate the offer.  I first used a peacock account  linked to my comcast email address, I got the message banner  "We were unable to link Peacock to your account, You may already have Peacock Premium".  I checked the account settings and Premium is not active, and has not been since Xfinity stopped offering it for free.  I have another email address associated with an active PEACOCK PREMIUM account that I had paid for, I cancelled that subscription, but still get the same red banner message about peacock premium already being active for the account.  Is there a fix for this problem or nah?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey there @Lolivings, thank you so much for being an Xfinity customer and reaching out. There is s fix for this, but it's account specific. So, you'll need to reach out to us, so we can put in a ticket to the rewards team to get it repaired. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I had no problem redeeming my Rewards for Peacock, the problem is I cannot ACTIVATE Peacock. Since

July 2 have talked to 30 agents, 3 tickets opened,  and had two technicians switch out cable boxes. I still do not have Peacock. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hey, @rabonb 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

1 Message

@XfinityThomasC​ I have the same problem with Peacock Premium.  Please advise.  

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_bxor1e We want to ensure you get the support you need on this! I can see we are already chatting in a private message, so we can continue assisting you with this there. 

Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum or Xfinity Support is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

1 Message

10 months ago

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is having this issue. I was going nuts thinking I was missing something.

Official Employee

• 

823 Messages

Hello @OhHello ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! What kind of errors are you running into when you try to get into Peacock after redeeming? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Has anyone experienced a solution for this? I'm a platinum rewards member experiencing the same issue: never received an email with information about activating. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @Keldawgie, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here