U

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

Thursday, October 17th, 2024 2:59 AM

schedule is wrong

I want to record the new series of the FBI and when I get the guide to the right channed and find it on the schedule it shows it airing three hours before it actually airs.

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

5 days ago

I wanted to record the new season of the FBI and when I pressed guide with my remote and chose cbs and paged until I found the program it showed to be airing at 5PM rather that 8PM.   

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled why do some channels show the wrong time on my tv channel guide

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

The same thing has happened to me. I just got off the phone with xfinity and they are looking into it. When I set it up to record the new season of the FBI's it recorded the local and national news instead starting a 5pm local time.

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

@user_50cdda​ That is exactly what happened.   And also Fox Murder in a Small Town is off by an hour and when I set up to record it I saw accused instead.   

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello user_6618cf, that would be pretty annoying to deal with, especially when you're trying to relax and enjoy your shows. I want to make sure we're on the same page and work on this from the right angle to start. Is the guide showing the correct series times? Or are your recordings and guide now displaying the correct times?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

It is still wrong.  And so is Murder in a Small Town.

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ It is still wrong and very annoying.   Murder in a Small Town is also an hour off.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

16 hours ago

I'm having the same issue and can't find the answer anywhere. All three FBI shows are wrong in the guide, with 'to be announced' showing where the shows should be (8:00, 9:00, 10:00). I was hoping that it was a one time glitch (last week), but the same thing is happening today. Same with Murder in a Small Town.

(edited)

1 Message

@simb​ Same issue for me what’s up Xfinity?

1 Message

15 hours ago

Same here!! Showing FBI’s at 5, 6 , and 7 but actually playing is the news! Very frustrating! Same thing last week. 

3 Messages

15 hours ago

Same issue last week and now again this week. 

Xfinity, what are you doing to correct the issue?

1 Message

14 hours ago

It is happening again for the 2nd week in a row.  When will this issue be resolved?

Contributor

• 

35 Messages

13 hours ago

Came here to say the same

thing. FBI all recorded 3 hours early last week and this week.  And murder in a small town recorded accused.  

the guide has 107 (cbs) schedule saying “to be announced” all night.   

get it together xfinity.  

1 Message

13 hours ago

This same thing is happening to me. The FBI show on the xfinity guide shows it starts at 4:59 pm pacific time. But what is actually showing at that time is the local news. The FBI Most Wanted show on the xfinity guide that it starts at 6:59 pm pacific time but what records is the news and then ET. I have missed the first two episodes of both shows. When will this be fixed!! 

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

@user_6o17v2​ I was able to watch them on Demand the next day but you cannot fast forward over the commercials.

Contributor

• 

35 Messages

@user_6618cf​ if you have your remote programmed go do thirty second skips you can use that. Just not the regular FF buttons 

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

13 hours ago

Has anyone found a fix for this? I have the same issue! 

3 Messages

@podmom​ sort of, but no. If you go to the schedule you can set the TBA to record (but only by specific date - not ongoing).

So I have "To Be Announced" recording from 7:59pm - 11:01pm all in one chunk. 

For the Fox mix up with Murder in A Small Town & The Accused, I just set both to record & I'll see what happens. 

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

@user_e47rhj​ I am doing the same but you should not have to.

Contributor

• 

106 Messages

1 hour ago

I came on here to post about the exact same thing.  I first noticed it last week.  And then it happened again this week.  I checked for next week and the same thing is going to happen there unless it gets fixed.  I hope that this isn't a fubar thing like the "Smart Resume" that has been off a minute for the past 3-4 years.  They just can't seem to fix that.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here