MarkDask1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 31st, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Re: How to activate peacock premium without a voice remote

Hi,

When I click the xfinity button, there's a short menu with about 5 icons. None of them is "Apps". They are things like parental controls, interactive TV, main menu, TV listings, etc. How do I get to Peacock.

I just got my bill and it says that Peacock Premium is included in my package for free.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Suffice it to say that I do not have a Voice remote. Does that cost more?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

It doesn’t sound like you have an X1 box (a necessity)

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@MarkDask1 wrote:

Hi,

When I click the xfinity button, there's a short menu with about 5 icons. None of them is "Apps". They are things like parental controls, interactive TV, main menu, TV listings, etc. How do I get to Peacock.

I just got my bill and it says that Peacock Premium is included in my package for free.

press the Xfinity button. press right to get to the 'gear' (settings" and press the OK button. press down to the bottom of the next screen to about and press the OK button. reply with the rest of the line to the right of "STB Version..."

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

interactive TV
_______
The dead giveaway, it’s a legacy box. The instructions @Rustyben gave won’t work. If you want to watch Peacock through your cable box, you need to swap. There are other ways to access it, if you don’t want to swap
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-app-faqs

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

moved reply thread on an X1 post to non-X1 area of the forum.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Here's what worked for me...

On a COMPUTER, go to your account settings located in your profile icon (top right of the screen). Click "upgrade plan"  and you will be able to link your premium account with xfinity. Refresh your Peacock App on the television and it should work. Good luck!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

It says my browser isn’t enough 

Contributor

• 

387 Messages

3 years ago

Isn't enough what on your browser?

forum icon

New to the Community?