Vsala1010's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, March 11th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

New Court Tv Channel

Will xfinity carry the new Court Tv network that starts May 1, 2019? If so what channel will it be on?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi everyone. As andyross stated, the reason sometimes these things take so long is due to contracts and word from the station that braodcasts the channel. We do applicate all of your patience in this matter. Thank you for porviding feedback and for being a valued Comcast customer. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

You don't have COURT TV! PLEASE add the network to my channel line-up so I won’t miss out on their live trial coverage. Thanks! #IWantMyCourtTV

Will Comcast start carrying Court TV in the West Ocean City, Maryland area??!!

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

5 years ago

There is already a Court TV thread.

Comcast can't just "add" CourtTV as it is an over-the-air station. There has to be a station in your area that carries it as one of its subchannels. If one exists, then you can ask Comcast to add that particular channel. The other thread has a link to Court TV's website page where you can see what channels in your state are carrying it.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hello all,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm not sure if we carry Court TV channel but I can double check your channel lineup. You can also check your lineup here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup. If we don't carry that channel - I will be happy to pass along your feedback. 

Silver Problem Solver

• 

11.2K Messages

5 years ago

Our content teams work daily to bring you the best, most expansive programming possible. In some cases, however, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating our catalog as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm looking for the court TV channel on Xfinity

Silver Problem Solver

• 

11.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi Cah91mkh,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

when will xfinity carry court tv chanel

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

5 years ago

@jackie3762 wrote:

when will xfinity carry court tv chanel

I have recently seen Court TV being carried as a sub-channel "over the air" which would be free.

May be it will be picked up at a future date.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

5 years ago

There is a thread about it somewhere. Basically, it sounds like Comcast, and other cable companies, will start carrying it in many areas around November 1. Why the delay? Most likely the deals necessary to make agreements with the local stations.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

What can your consumers do to let you know that we WANT OUR COURT TV BACK

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi everyone. You're welcome to use this link as well: https://www.courttv.com/where-to-watch/. However, we do not have any official communication or details about this network to release just yet. I will let you all know when that changes.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Comcast Morgan. I need some help with changing some things on my account can you PM me or tell me how to PM chat is non responsive and seems to not be able to get anything done.   Thank you 

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

carlndoreen7, you have to post publicly first before you can PM as per our guidelines. I got your PMs and will respond to you there.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Hi I am posting publicly .I need to downgrade my service. please help. I will send you my info send me a private message so i can send over my info. thank you 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here