Community Forum

The New Court Tv Channel

New Poster

The New Court Tv Channel

Will Comcast in the 15145 area be picking up the new court tv channel. I would like to know if I have to change cable companies.

Problem Solver

Re: The New Court Tv Channel

This is an over-the-air subchannel. You will only get this if a station in your market adds this channel, and then in turn, they have an agreement with Comcast.

Zip code 15145 is in the Pittsburgh market. For your market, Court TV will be added as a subchannel of WKBS (40.2 OTA) in May 2019. Their listings do not currently show any cable providers in the Pittsburgh area (not just Comcast) carrying this channel at this time.

New Poster

Will Court tv be available to Comcast subscribers in area code 48025?

Regular Contributor

@Burtemmett1 wrote:

Will Court tv be available to Comcast subscribers in area code 48025?

If I am reading the CourtTV website right, if you are currently getting WXMI (Channel 17?) in Grand Rapids, then CourtTV "should be" available to you in November. This does not appear to be limited to Comcast; apparently, a lot of cable companies are listed as "available in November."

Click Here to get to where you can enter a ZIP code and see where it is available, but note that it will list all of the stations in your state.

Contributor

You can also live stream the channel on their website even if you don’t get it.
New Poster

where i live, kron offers 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 OTA. 4.4 was Grit, xfinity does not carry 4.4 but does broadcast all the other sub channels. so since court tv is on 4.4 now, i wont get it

Official Employee

Hi all, 

You can view your current local channel line up here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles?pc=1

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!